A sixth migrant child dies in Fed custody....

Not only did the child die, but the government waited until after the midterm election to report it.
Trump haters would just as soon they all die. These are evil, horrible, human beings who call themselves Christians. Clinton got it wrong. They are way worse than "deplorable."

Liar.
You wish. The evil is for all to see. The Right has an established resume, that has been proven.

The left says, while standing on top of millions of dead babies.

Certainly you can't be so stupid to be referring to aborted fetuses.

So, you are saying since so many abortions are performed in the country that we should not give a shit about a child dying in Federal custody art the border & it not be reported because of possible affects in the election.

So, what else are you using this pile of Fetuses" to excuse? not giving a shit about the poor, the idea that birthrate is low among the poor & minorities, that children starve in Africa, Children die in the drug lord ravished Central America countries, that babies die because people can't afford a drug that the Pharmaceutical compnies just tripled the cost?

Really? This is why you & your "OMG OMG OMG abortions" crowd are so fake.

So, you are saying since 6 illegal alien children died, we shouldn't give a shit that so many abortions are performed in the country.

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September - CNNPolitics

So when are trump and Miller just going to build a gas chamber and finish the job? What an embarrassment to the world....

So the girl had heart defects, the US government moved her to a children’s hospital in Omaha, she had surgery to try to correct the ailment and you equate this to gassing kids.

So you are using children’s deaths to push a political agenda. I’m apologizing, you really are a dishonest piece of crap.

This is disgusting.

Trump and Miller probably high five when they hear another child dies.

You want to try and punish illegal adults - okay. Not cool - but I can live with it.

But a child?

Only a fucking maggot would do this to children.

I would spit on Trump and bash Miller’s face in if I could get at them.

Separating children from their parents was bad enough....now kids are dying in their custody.

Miller is a 21st century Adolph...trump is an incompetent.
For an emergency, Trump needed a crisis so he created one with his rhetoric of building impenetrable walls, closing the border, and cutting aid to Central America. It's like he sent invitations to all would be migrants, "last chance to get into the US."

He would have to be completely stupid, to think that there was sufficient resources, housing, medical facilities, social workers, border patrol, guards, etc. to handle these people. He just turned 160,000 families loose because he has no place to put them. And that was just after he said he expected few of asylum seekers would be accepted which pretty well guarantees that a large number of these people are going to be no shows. I wouldn't be surprised if by the end his term, we didn't have more undocumented immigrants in the US than when he took office.

You still talking about this bullshit. Not Trumps fault Blame the parents. Liberals will make any excuse to say something bad about him. 6 kids out of how many and most of the six were all sick before they got here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you take a child into custody, you are taking responsible for that child, so you have to be prepared to handle sick kids. The child was sick and vomiting and with a fever. Nothing was done accept to throw the child on the bus for long bus ride. When the child finally got medical attention, she had a fever of over 105.

Agreed...and ESPECIALLY so when the children instigated no crimes but were forcibly involved in illegal activities by their parents (illegal entry into America).

The reason Miller and Trump started this is common knowledge...to try and horrify/scare off other potential illegal immigrants from dragging their families over the border for fear of the above happening.

I assume Trump finds this child's death (at best), semi-unfortunate but 'necessary' and Miller just loves it.

I thought Gitmo/general torture/double tap drone strikes were the sickest American programmes/policies since 9/11 (outside of several military operations).

But this is worse then those....much worse, much sicker.

Gitmo was largely Stalin-like and immoral but it only affected a few hundred and none were (directly) children. Torture is just wrong...but again just involved grown-ups (I am assuming). And double-tap DS's were pathetic, cowardly and stupid...but were fairly limited (apparently).

But this program was designed to horrify. To force mostly/solely innocent children to greatly suffer to make a point.

The fact that some of them have died was probably icing on their fucking demented, sicko cake.
Trump manufactured the entire crisis in order to support his cry of an emergency. There was no crisis at the border until Trump started getting the message out that he was going to close the border and create an impenetrable wall. All hope of entering the US started vanishing. This sent hundreds of thousands to the US border of which Trump was totally unprepared to handle. I'm surprised there haven't been more kids dying. Of course there may be a lot more since we know ICE has lost track of thousands of them.

Separating children from their parents was bad enough....now kids are dying in their custody.

For an emergency, Trump needed a crisis so he created one with his rhetoric of building impenetrable walls, closing the border, and cutting aid to Central America. It's like he sent invitations to all would be migrants, "last chance to get into the US."

He would have to be completely stupid, to think that there was sufficient resources, housing, medical facilities, social workers, border patrol, guards, etc. to handle these people. He just turned 160,000 families loose because he has no place to put them. And that was just after he said he expected few of asylum seekers would be accepted which pretty well guarantees that a large number of these people are going to be no shows. I wouldn't be surprised if by the end his term, we didn't have more undocumented immigrants in the US than when he took office.

You still talking about this bullshit. Not Trumps fault Blame the parents. Liberals will make any excuse to say something bad about him. 6 kids out of how many and most of the six were all sick before they got here.

When you take a child into custody, you are taking responsible for that child, so you have to be prepared to handle sick kids. The child was sick and vomiting and with a fever. Nothing was done accept to throw the child on the bus for long bus ride. When the child finally got medical attention, she had a fever of over 105.

Agreed...and ESPECIALLY so when the children instigated no crimes but were forcibly involved in illegal activities by their parents (illegal entry into America).

The reason Miller and Trump started this is common knowledge...to try and horrify/scare off other potential illegal immigrants from dragging their families over the border for fear of the above happening.

I assume Trump finds this child's death (at best), semi-unfortunate but 'necessary' and Miller just loves it.

I thought Gitmo/general torture/double tap drone strikes were the sickest American programmes/policies since 9/11 (outside of several military operations).

Gitmo was largely Stalin-like and immoral but it only affected a few hundred and none were (directly) children. Torture is just wrong...but again just involved grown-ups (I am assuming). And double-tap DS's were pathetic, cowardly and stupid...but were fairly limited (apparently).

But this program was designed to horrify. To force mostly/solely innocent children to greatly suffer to make a point.

The fact that some of them have died was probably icing on their fucking demented, sicko cake.
Trump manufactured the entire crisis in order to support his cry of an emergency. There was no crisis at the border until Trump started getting the message out that he was going to close the border and create an impenetrable wall. All hope of entering the US started vanishing. This sent hundreds of thousands to the US border of which Trump was totally unprepared to handle. I'm surprised there haven't been more kids dying. Of course there may be a lot more since we know ICE has lost track of thousands of them.
Lol
Diseased illegal aliens should be no concern/responsibility to this country, they should be turned back at the border…

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September

Feds say a sixth migrant child died while in the care of authorities in September - CNNPolitics

So when are trump and Miller just going to build a gas chamber and finish the job? What an embarrassment to the world....

This is disgusting.

You want to try and punish illegal adults - okay. Not cool - but I can live with it.

But a child?

Yes and they did. End of story. The rest of your rant is bullshit.

So the girl had heart defects, the US government moved her to a children’s hospital in Omaha, she had surgery to try to correct the ailment and you equate this to gassing kids.

So you are using children’s deaths to push a political agenda. I’m apologizing, you really are a dishonest piece of crap.
I don't think there is any argument about the care the child received from trained medical personnel. The issues is the time it took immigration officials to take any action. It was obvious to immigration officials that the child was very sick. She was vomiting and running a fever and nothing was done. Autopsy report did address the the delay in getting medical help as possibly contributing to the outcome.

I don't think there is any argument about the care the child received from trained medical personnel. The issues is the time it took immigration officials to take any action. It was obvious to immigration officials that the child was very sick. She was vomiting and running a fever and nothing was done. Autopsy report did address the the delay in getting medical help as possibly contributing to the outcome.

trumpettes think that is funny....

This is disgusting.

But a child?

Yes and they did. End of story. The rest of your rant is bullshit.

Really?

Since you are matter-of-fact certain of this - you must then have matter-of-fact proof of it.

So...where is your unbiased link that proves that 'the rest of (flopper's) rant is bullshit?

Trump has them shipped to the White House and invites his friends over to beat them to death like baby seals. It's a good workout and everybody has a good time.

Why would anyone think this is funny? It seems your agenda is filled with more and more dishonesty.

You and the other fake news peddlers and assorted commies should also claim she was repeatedly kicked in the stomach by border patrol agents and stuff, have some fake videos made up; it will be an easy sell to your peer group of mentally ill gimps, and you can't possibly lose any more credibility with most people than your ilk already have.

Nah, normal people think you tards are funny, is all; your earnest daily failures at spin and lying are cute, like little kids lying to mommy denying they ate that cupcake with icing smeared all over their faces.

You and the other fake news peddlers and assorted commies should also claim she was repeatedly kicked in the stomach by border patrol agents and stuff, have some fake videos made up; it will be an easy sell to your peer group of mentally ill gimps, and you can't possibly lose any more credibility with most people than your ilk already have.
:cuckoo:

Lol
Diseased illegal aliens should be no concern/responsibility to this country, they should be turned back at the border…

Mexico lets them in, let Mexico take care of them.

:cuckoo:

Yes, you're definitely cuckoo all right.

How many of children are you sponsoring, Floppy? I bet it's the same number most Democrats are: 0

Why do these gimps think they're fooling anybody with their fake 'concern for 'The Children'??? They're so blatantly shallow and obvious in their only use for them is for fabricating spin and lies.

Why would anyone think this is funny? It seems your agenda is filled with more and more dishonesty.

Have you seen the laugh icons that the trumpettes have been posting?

The kid died...Fact
trump and his agents witheld the information till after the mid terms ......Fact
trump and Miller are determined to turn the US into the 1940's white nation that remember......Fact

Forum List

Back