A Simple Question For Those Still Opposed to Same Sex Marriage

Faggotry confuses children. In the old days, they got hung. I'm thinking Jefferson advocated for being too easy on them.
I care about the kids, and they shouldn't be exposed to your faggotry.

Kids come from God.

Faggots do what their penis tells them to.

/thread.

You think I should be hung?

I ain't mad @ mdk, but shoving your faggotry in kid's faces would piss me off. Something tells me he's a "Live and let live" type of fellow.

I am too. Let kids be kids.

When they reach puberty, allow them to make their own decisions.

Faggotry confuses children. In the old days, they got hung. I'm thinking Jefferson advocated for being too easy on them.

Kids come from God.

/thread.

No, are you shoving what you do behind bedroom doors in kid's faces? I would hope not.

Children are innocent. Oh! I forgot the "People like Progressive Patriot" part. :rolleyes:

Kids come from God.

/thread.

No, are you shoving what you do behind bedroom doors in kid's faces? I would hope not.

Children are innocent.

No, I don't have sex in front of children. In fact, I don't know any couple that does and I would call the proper authorities if I did.

Kids come from God.

/thread.

I don't give a rats ass how well you are hung - but I wouldn't shed a tear if you were hanged

mdk may be homosexual, but he's not trying to pervert children, unlike The Progressive Patriot.

Guess who I'd like to string up? :badgrin:

Get a rope! Some stuff is worthy of that.

Kids come from God.

/thread.

I don't give a rats ass how well you are hung - but I wouldn't shed a tear if you were hanged

I would, I'd shoot that rope like Eastwood if I could. mdk is OK.

The question is why should some other individual control your life in the first place?

They can choose their own track in life but should stay the fuck out of other peoples life choices...Many of these people have the nerve to whine about how small government and personal responsibility they're but sure as fuck want the government to enforce their belief system against other people. Maybe they should deal with their own goddamn life and I'll deal with mine.
These people are called conservatives.

So now, my question is : Can anyone say that the best interest of Brandon and Britany were served in a system where Kathy and Angela COULD NOT GET MARRIED? Yes or No and why

The best interests of those children would be served by having them placed with relatives in a mixed-gender couple who can raise them properly. If thsts not possible, then they are bedt setved beco.ing wards of the state. In either setting, serious mental health services for both children need to be provided.
Clearly the best interests of children would be served by keeping conservatives out of positions of power and authority.

Indeed, that would be in the best interests of everyone.

Whoops! I forgot the:

125.jpg

Your situation / setting - be it hypothetical or actual does not fit the standard mold. Personally I am involved [casually] in a group that opposes gay adoption but so far as Lesbians are concerned there is very little reason to oppose their adopting children or even raising their own with their dike partners. The primary opposition is against Gay men - other than same sex attraction gay men and women are not the same. Gay men, based on their history as a group have no business having custodianship over any minor.

It's probably not wise to hand custody of children over to any serious sexual deviants, of any reasonable alternative exists. Look at the plight iof Tommy Lobel, adopted by a pair of lesbians who have convinced him that he's really a girl, and at the age of eleven, have started him on puberty-blocking hormones to prevent him from developing normally. What do you think the chances are that this would happen to him, if he'd been adopted by a proper hetersexual couple?

I think it stands to reason that anyone who is into any serious sexual perversions, if granted custody of a child, has a greater chance of trying to impose such perversions on that child.

Clearly the best interests of children would be served by keeping conservatives out of positions of power and authority.

Ah yes, because we need to let kids be kids. We wouldn't want to instill morals or valyes into them at a young age. We wouldnt want to reach them about personal responsibility, the consequences of poor decisions, or Right and Wrong BEFORE the point where those lessons come with significant hail time. We definitely wouldn' want to teach them that they are expected to add something the system rather than jyst taking from it.

You sound like my father-in-law, who lets his grandkids get away with everything, and who one day, fairly soon, will be visiting most of hem in prison.

Ah yes, because we need to let kids be kids. We wouldn't want to instill morals or valyes into them at a young age. We wouldnt want to reach them about personal responsibility, the consequences of poor decisions, or Right and Wrong BEFORE the point where those lessons come with significant hail time. We definitely wouldn' want to teach them that they are expected to add something the system rather than jyst taking from it.

You sound like my father-in-law, who lets his grandkids get away with everything, and who one day, fairly soon, will be visiting most of hem in prison.
:itsok:

Forum List

Back