A Simple Question For Those Still Opposed to Same Sex Marriage

Holy fuck, you're a moron.

I keep hearing that.

Interestingly enough the 3 nieces and 3 nephews being raised my way are all at or above grade level and can be taken into public without fear of causing chaos. The 5 nephews and 2 nieces being raised in base society are mostly looking at heading to the ghetto, welfare office or prison when they turn 18 and can' be trusted more thsn an arm's length away in public places.

Holy fuck, you're a moron.

I keep hearing that.

Interestingly enough the 3 nieces and 3 nephews being raised my way are all at or above grade level and can be taken into public without fear of causing chaos. The 5 nephews and 2 nieces being raised in base society are mostly looking at heading to the ghetto, welfare office or prison when they turn 18 and can' be trusted more thsn an arm's length away in public places.
:itsok:

Your situation / setting - be it hypothetical or actual does not fit the standard mold. Personally I am involved [casually] in a group that opposes gay adoption but so far as Lesbians are concerned there is very little reason to oppose their adopting children or even raising their own with their dike partners. The primary opposition is against Gay men - other than same sex attraction gay men and women are not the same. Gay men, based on their history as a group have no business having custodianship over any minor.

It's probably not wise to hand custody of children over to any serious sexual deviants, of any reasonable alternative exists. Look at the plight iof Tommy Lobel, adopted by a pair of lesbians who have convinced him that he's really a girl, and at the age of eleven, have started him on puberty-blocking hormones to prevent him from developing normally. What do you think the chances are that this would happen to him, if he'd been adopted by a proper hetersexual couple?

I think it stands to reason that anyone who is into any serious sexual perversions, if granted custody of a child, has a greater chance of trying to impose such perversions on that child.

But some people that are that way are rational and would never do that.

I had a friend that was raised (adopted) by Korean dykes. They treated him pretty bad, he got out about between 16-18. Before 18, I remember.

But some people that are that way are rational and would never do that.
Which is all the more reason they should not be exposed to the temptation. If the perverted drive is embedded in their psyche - during a moment of weakness even a moral rational queer will sometimes give in to temptation and both the faggot and child suffer as a consequence. But hey damn the kids and damn the fag so long as the liberal agenda is advanced - right ?

I want to personally congratulate all of the zombie troll bots who don't yet know that they're who came out from under their rocks to spew their moronic and bigoted bovine excrement. You have succeeded in running the thread on what could have been an informative topic, off of the rails. You all have the mentality and maturity of an emotionally disturbed 9 year old.

I want to personally congratulate all of the zombie troll bots who don't yet know that they're who came out from under their rocks to spew their moronic and bigoted bovine excrement. You have succeeded in running the thread on what could have been an informative topic, off of the rails. You all have the mentality and maturity of an emotionally disturbed 9 year old.

Says the freak who openly sides with faggots and trannies and other perverted filth.

stop-blaming-others-maybe-its-jus-u-thats-fuckd-up.jpg

The same sex marriage argument is INSANE. This idiotic thread confirms it.

The only reason for same sex marriage is to insult the parents and tweak the IRS system to get inheritance in addition to the diabolical effort to fuck up children in their custody.

Exactly!!

This thread is about making either fathers or mothers irrelevant in boys and girls lives.

No this thread is about making either fathers or mothers irrelevant in children's lives.

No this thread is about making either fathers or mothers irrelevant in children's lives.
You can believe that equine excrement if you want. The fact is that hundreds of thousands of kids that have two moms o two dads are doing just as well as all of the others and better than many with single parents- and you can't prove otherwise. You are blinded by your bigotry not smart enough to know that most people do not by into your appeals to ingorance

This thread is actually about same sex marriage and using children in this way to justify your bigotry is abhorrent. A few fun facts. Please feel free to try to refute them. I am confident that you can't.

1 There is no credible evidence that children need parents of the opposite sex

2. Banning same sex marriage will not ensure that more children will have a mom and a dad. It will only result in more children not having two legal parents.

3.Gay folks have been having and adopting children long before there was same sex marriage, so this "mom and dad" blather is the wrong argument. It is stupid as hell.

Why don't you just admit your bigotry and stop shamelessly pretending to care about the kids

You can believe that equine excrement if you want. The fact is that hundreds of thousands of kids that have two moms o two dads are doing just as well as all of the others and better than many with single parents- and you can't prove otherwise. You are blinded by your bigotry not smart enough to know that most people do not by into your appeals to ingorance
I'm sure many hundreds or thousands of kids are doing OK with single parents. But making their missing father or mother "irrelevant" doesn't help children in general over time.

You know where I'm going with this so just surrender while you can still save face and not wind up like all your fellow LGBT cult payroll bloggers here: looking like you're advocating harming children to forward the deviant-sex-as-identity agendas.

I'm sure many hundreds or thousands of kids are doing OK with single parents. But making their missing father or mother "irrelevant" doesn't help children in general over time.

You know where I'm going with this so just surrender while you can still save face and not wind up like all your fellow LGBT cult payroll bloggers here: looking like you're advocating harming children to forward the deviant-sex-as-identity agendas.
Surrender ??!! To a raving lunatic who is too much of a dishonest coward to admit to bigotry and instead shamelessly uses helpless children who will be harmed if their gay parents can't marry.

And, you're not even dealing with the points that I made in post 55. You have no response to the simple truths .You are one being made a damned fool of and need to quit you dishonest game

This is something that I posted prior to Obergefell and it is still true and relevant now. I doubt if you or any of the other bigots around here will even read it leave along formulate any sort of reasonable response. You anti -intellectual types can't deal with anything that challenges your moron pre-conceived ideas that fly in the face of logic and reality

While marriage equality for gay and lesbian people is making astounding advances and is likely to be the law of the land by next June, there are still many who are resisting the inevitable. Opponents of equality are at the end of their legal rope, with every argument ever devised having been decimated by the courts.

The most egregious of those arguments is that gay people make bad parents, that children should have a mom and a dad, and that they do less well when they don’t. All of that has been debunked numerous times but that is not the focus of this post. Rather, it is that like it or not, for better or worse, gay people do and will continue to have children in their care and when we allow discrimination against those gay parents, we penalize the children.

Extract from Kennedy's Windsor Opinion - The differentiation demeans the couple, whose moral and sexual choices the Constitution protects, see Lawrence, 539 U. S. 558 , and whose relationship the State has sought to dignify. And it humiliates tens of thousands of children now being raised by same-sex couples. The law in question makes it even more difficult for the children to understand the integrity and closeness of their own family and its concord with other families in their community and in their daily lives. ... DOMA also brings financial harm to children of same-sex couples. It raises the cost of health care for families by taxing health benefits provided by employers to their workers’ same-sex spouses. See 26 U. S. C. §106; Treas. Reg. §1.106–1, 26 CFR §1.106–1 (2012); IRS Private Letter Ruling 9850011 (Sept. 10, 199 . And it denies or re- duces benefits allowed to families upon the loss of a spouse and parent, benefits that are an integral part of family security. See Social Security Administration, Social Security Survivors Benefits 5 (2012) (benefits available to a surviving spouse caring for the couple’s child), online at http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/EN-05-10084.pdf.

Marriage Equality and adoption…The Right Thing to do For The Children By Progressive Patriot 9.12.14

People who use children to assail gay marriage and adoption either have not given much thought to the down side of these bans-or – are being intellectually dishonest in saying that they take their position on behalf of the children which they really care little about.

adoption It is a logical fallacy-an appeal to ignorance if you will to insist that same sex marriage and of children by gays will be detrimental to those children, and that society as a whole, will somehow be harmed by these arrangements. Many will take the position that children are entitled to a “mom and a dad” That may be so but the reality is that many people in this life do not have everything that they are entitled to. There are many children without both a mother and a father, and some without either. Banning gay marriage and adoption is not going to change that.

Children also have a right to a stable, nurturing and permanent home and it is well established that that goal can be realized in a variety of family structures. The NJ Department of Families and Children-the public agency charged with the responsibility of finding adoptive homes for children –states, in part, on their web site that no one will be denied the opportunity to adopt based on sexual orientation. In fact, the Department’s Division of Child Protection and Permanency (formerly DYFS) has been placing children for adoption with gay and lesbian people- those who are single and those who are in a relationship- for decades with good outcomes for the children. And there are many, many more who still need homes while
there is a dearth of people willing and able to adopt them. I know this because I worked in the foster care and adoption field in New Jersey for 26 years. I might add that children who are placed for adoption are already in a situation where they have neither a mother nor a father available to them. To imply that that a child would better off languishing in the foster care system as a ward of the state, then to be adopted into a nontraditional family is beyond absurd.

Furthermore, the vast majority of child psychologists will tell you that there are far more important factors that impact a child’s development than the gender or sexual orientation of the parents. No doubt that one could dredge up research studies that claim to prove that gay parenting is harmful. However, well established organizations like the American Psychological Association take the position that gay and lesbian parents are just as capable of rearing emotionally healthy children as anyone else. Yet even if family composition was, as some purport, a critical factor in children’s development, the fact is that there are and will always be children in non-traditional living situations where they do not have a mother and a father. Like it or not, it is also a fact that gay and lesbian people have children, be it from a prior relationship, adoption, or surrogacy.

Denying gay and lesbians the opportunity to marry does nothing to ensure that any greater number of children will have a home with a mother and a father. All that will be accomplished will be to deny numerous children the legal rights, protections, status and stability that comes with having married parents. And, to deny gays the ability to adopt will only ensure that more children will have neither a mother nor a father. Everyone is entitled to their moral views and religious beliefs but it is disingenuous and opprobrious to use children as pawns in the lost fight against equality by bloviating about how children would be harmed by it. While single people can be great parents, the benefits to children of having two parents is undeniable

The benefits to children of allowing two people who are in a committed relationship to be married are obvious for anyone willing to look at the issue objectively. Those who truly care about children should be willing to open all of the possible pathways for them to be adopted and to have married parents when possible.

Last edited:
Likewise, people who use children bound in contracts to make either fathers or mothers legally-irrelevant to them are acting a nefarious agenda.

Likewise, people who use children bound in contracts to make either fathers or mothers legally-irrelevant to them are acting a nefarious agenda.
You're a freakin' broken record!! That's all that you have!! ?? Pathetic!! I was right about the response that I predicted. YOU are finished here! Anyone with a brain can see what you are.

You're a freakin' broken record!! That's all that you have!! ?? Pathetic!! I was right about the response that I predicted. YOU are finished here! Anyone with a brain can see what you are.
You sound a little edgy and heated here ^^ ...defensive. Need to talk about it? :popcorn:

Forum List

Back