A Simple Question for Barack, Earned

We should use private companies to supplement our military. BTW this has nothing to do with the original posting?? I guess this is a way to deflect? But that seems the reoccurring tactic of many on the left.

I guess you've never gone off topic a bit in a thread. :rolleyes:

I deflected nothing. I strayed off topic to accomodate the questions and concerns of Nibor. I don't have perfect message board etiquette.

And you ought to know better by now, as long as you've been here, that I'm not a lefty.

No..........................it's been done wrong all along...................our limp wristed gubment has openly promoted very vile things to happen here..............and we're going to pay the price for it!:rolleyes:

More off topic rhetoric I see. Support your claims that we are openly promoting very vile things...instead of just baseless accusations. BTW
I know how to pull up google...if you make accusations be prepared to back them up with facts, can you do that?

I guess you've never gone off topic a bit in a thread. :rolleyes:

I deflected nothing. I strayed off topic to accomodate the questions and concerns of Nibor. I don't have perfect message board etiquette.

And you ought to know better by now, as long as you've been here, that I'm not a lefty.

Sorry, I wasn't calling you a lefty. I do know better, it was more in response to Nibor than you. I shouldn't have quoted you.

Of course the Nation and the Huffingtonpost are directly in line to receive secret briefings from the US government.

The secretive program, which spans at least twenty-seven countries, has been an incredible jackpot for one heavily Republican-connected firm in particular: Blackwater USA.

The Nation and the Huffington Post are both non-partisan I am sure. They even claim they have secret documents which is in itself illegal. Think for yourself my friend, don't use partisan sources without actually thinking about the article.

Of course the Nation and the Huffingtonpost are directly in line to receive secret briefings from the US government.

The secretive program, which spans at least twenty-seven countries, has been an incredible jackpot for one heavily Republican-connected firm in particular: Blackwater USA.

The Nation and the Huffington Post are both non-partisan I am sure. They even claim they have secret documents which is in itself illegal. Think for yourself my friend, don't use partisan sources without actually thinking about the article.

How many sources do you want.....................and who hides sources, besides the ones that are hiding in secret.................I'm not playing party favorites, I read them and save them as they come................if they're wrong then prove it and we'll all sleep better!:rolleyes:

How many sources do you want.....................and who hides sources, besides the ones that are hiding in secret.................I'm not playing party favorites, I read them and save them as they come................if they're wrong then prove it and we'll all sleep better!:rolleyes:

Dude their claiming they have obtained secret documents which is illegal, but you rely on them as a source? Don't you understand someone who claims to have broken the law may not be reliable?

Dude their claiming they have obtained secret documents which is illegal, but you rely on them as a source? Don't you understand someone who claims to have broken the law may not be reliable?

Actually they said secretive program, not secretive documents. They never claimed to have anything classified.

Actually they said secretive program, not secretive documents. They never claimed to have anything classified.

Government records recently obtained by The Nation reveal that the Bush Administration has paid Blackwater more than $320 million since June 2004 to provide "diplomatic security" services globally.

If it was a secret program, then that would make these secret...

Do you have a point or are you just spraying donkey shit, hoping that it sticks somewhere?

Or better yet are you trying to distract from this?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR8p0bro9RM&feature=user[/ame]

The point of the piece is that with all this 24/7 news, we recieve only minimal real news anymore....................:rolleyes:

The news is there you have to look for it though. Sources claiming illegal activity are hardly reliable though. You should judge people by their actual words, which is why I posted the video I did.

The news is there you have to look for it though. Sources claiming illegal activity are hardly reliable though. You should judge people by their actual words, which is why I posted the video I did.

If we're now to judge by actual statement then practically the whole gubment SHOULD BE IN PRISON my friend!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

If we're now to judge by actual statement then practically the whole gubment SHOULD BE IN PRISON my friend!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR8p0bro9RM&feature=user[/ame]

See how one's own words mean more than hyping and rhetoric?

Government records recently obtained by The Nation reveal that the Bush Administration has paid Blackwater more than $320 million since June 2004 to provide "diplomatic security" services globally.

If it was a secret program, then that would make these secret...

No, actually it wouldn't. They also didn't say secret program, they said secretve. As in, doesn't provide information willingly.