Wow ... just WOW!

That is so darling! The hours and hours of practice they must have had! How cool!

Now, we need a Marine Jump Roping Group.

Let's see, we have Bootneck, Gunny, Coloradomtman,................

That is so darling! The hours and hours of practice they must have had! How cool!

There are a few others wandering around here too, aren't there?

Think they'll wear li'l shorts like that? :D

We can hope and :eusa_pray:

I remember I jump roped 100 times in a row for the students one day during indoor recess, I thought I was going to have a heart attack when I was done! :eek:

It is a good workout though!

I remember I jump roped 100 times in a row for the students one day during indoor recess, I thought I was going to have a heart attack when I was done! :eek:

I have 5 brothers I can throw in.

I have 5 brothers I can throw in.

OK, that's 8 for our Marine Jump Rope Team.

Who else?

Wow....that is amazing!

Ever see a dog jumping rope? Here's a cool video from way back - quality isn't great but in the middle, he has the dogs jumping rope :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejioz8N9h3U]YouTube - Jay Sisler Home Movies Part 1[/ame]

Oh man, what it's like to be young! In high school we had one minute jump rope drills for top honors in PE, myself and some girl who's name escapes me were pushing each other for top dog. The title had to be upgraded for us to "machine", no one else in the class came within 20-25 of our counts. We were pushing up-wards of 155-160 jumps in 1 minute, no doubles or triples, if you missed one you were toast for your drill. One of the best workouts you can do.

Oh man, what it's like to be young! In high school we had one minute jump rope drills for top honors in PE, myself and some girl who's name escapes me were pushing each other for top dog. The title had to be upgraded for us to "machine", no one else in the class came within 20-25 of our counts. We were pushing up-wards of 155-160 jumps in 1 minute, no doubles or triples, if you missed one you were toast for your drill. One of the best workouts you can do.

Whoa! That's just crazy. :eek:

Forum List

Back