A Sign That Mitt Romney Woulda Been the Better Choice for POTUS

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
A Sign That Mitt Romney Woulda Been the Better Choice for POTUS

OBAMA HAS GIVEN UP SEEKING A SOLUTION TO AMERICA’S FINANCIAL WOES

March 1st, 2014

Without a bang or a whimper, all hopes of striking a so-called “Grand Bargain” to put America’s public finances on a sustainable track died a quiet death this week.

And because cynicism passes for wisdom in Washington, the passing was little lamented. But its death is a loss to the cause of putting America’s house in order, and all-but-officially marks the moment the Obama administration gave up trying to bridge the political divide on this most fundamental issue.

Obama has Given Up Seeking a Solution to America?s Financial Woes | John Avlon

Mitt Romney wouldn't have given up.

And he wouldn't have failed.

Yeah, well he failed in 2012 and he gave up after two tries at the presidency.

Apples and oranges.

The candidate can't fail all he can do is give his views on the issues and persuade those able to be persuaded.

And after being the man for the job twice and America declining his services, how many times do you expect him to put his family through the God awful chore of yet another campaign?

Here is a warts-and-all account of the highlights of how Mitt Romney handled the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics.

As you watch it you can mentally compare him to Christie, to Obama and to Hillary.

I can't imagine him or anyone on his staff ordering traffic jams for cities whose Mayors were of the opposing Party.

And I can't imagine him going to sleep during an attack which resulted in 4 America's deaths and not launching a aid or rescue attempt.

And I can't imagine him lying about it afterwards.

ESPECIALLY not for personal, partisan, political gain!

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost want to neg rep the OP for being so idiotic. Romney was known more than any other politician in human history to say one thing and flip flop to another in record time. You have no idea what Mitt would have done because he was never President.

The best guess we have is based on when he was Govnah of his progressive state, where he implemented a deficit running HC program oddly similar to Obamacare.

Fuck Mitt, and his fluffer supporters, his base was as dumb as the Obama/Bush bots out there, just a lot less of you.

I almost want to neg rep the OP for being so idiotic. Romney was known more than any other politician in human history to say one thing and flip flop to another in record time. You have no idea what Mitt would have done because he was never President.

The best guess we have is based on when he was Govnah of his progressive state, where he implemented a deficit running HC program oddly similar to Obamacare.

Fuck Mitt, and his fluffer supporters, his base was as dumb as the Obama/Bush bots out there, just a lot less of you.

Go blow a seal.

A vacationing penguin is driving his through Arizona when he notices that the oil pressure light is on. He gets out to look and sees oil dripping out of the motor. He drives to the nearest town and stops at the first gas station.

After dropping the car off, the penguin goes for a walk around town. He sees an ice-cream shop and, being a penguin in Arizona, decides that something cold would really hit the spot. He gets a big dish of ice cream and sits down to eat. Having no hands he makes a real mess trying to eat with his flippers. After finishing his ice cream, he goes back to the gas station and asks the mechanic if he's found the problem. The mechanic looks up and says "It looks like you blew a seal."

"No no," the penguin replies, "it's just ice cream."

Go blow a seal.

A vacationing penguin is driving his through Arizona when he notices that the oil pressure light is on. He gets out to look and sees oil dripping out of the motor. He drives to the nearest town and stops at the first gas station.

After dropping the car off, the penguin goes for a walk around town. He sees an ice-cream shop and, being a penguin in Arizona, decides that something cold would really hit the spot. He gets a big dish of ice cream and sits down to eat. Having no hands he makes a real mess trying to eat with his flippers. After finishing his ice cream, he goes back to the gas station and asks the mechanic if he's found the problem. The mechanic looks up and says "It looks like you blew a seal."

I dono what's a worse, blowing a seal or admitting to being a Mitt Romney butt boi.

However I do know it would be a lot easier to find, catch then blow a seal over counting on Mitt sticking to a single position for longer than a solid month.

Go blow a seal.

Did the penguin have a dog strapped to the top of his car?

Forum List

Back