A shameful week for America's liberal elites. The top 10 most ridiculous liberal atta

LOL, see how the left now want to sweep under the Rug all the shit they and the Lamestream media stirred up by ACCUSING the Republicans, Palins map, the Tea party, violent speech for having a hand in this shooting.

but they sure DID agree with them ALL WEEK. we have the threads here to PROVE IT.

Then Palin was an idiot for taking her map down right?
No. Why give all of the liars more ammo. She took it down, but I'm certain they'll find another angle of attack.
Using words and phrases, pictures of her holding a gun. Pictures the shooter never saw.
It doesn't take much for a dishonest person to build a case.

The only impediment is how far they are willing to take it.

Moby once said "If we can't find anything, we could always just make
shit up about them".

lol, there was nothing wrong with what Palin did but she should never ever ever do it again.

Sorry, that's not how it works. Not for people with principles.

nile gardiner.

political hack.

"journalistic standards", hahah.

Liberals deflecting away from the actual quotes of liberals blaming conservatives and CG falling for it?

NO way!

You fell for it CG. I saw it a mile away.

If L.K is too stupid to understand journalistic standards, that ain't my problem. He's just makes himself look stupid. I'm ok with that.

don't you bore yourself to death with your "they are stupid" ploy?

obviously not. you would need to have the ability to reflect and recognize your massive shortcomings.

but when your nose is rubbed in your puddle of fail, you pretend it did not happen.

some time in the distant future, when you will hopefully have matured a little, you will be embarrassed for yourself.

Actually, it's about the media publishing accusations with no basis in fact. But don't let the facts get in the way of more total fucking bullshit.

not really... the truth is that giffords was scared of palin's cross hairs and knew what could happen. it's the right that has run amuck. and palin's disgusting BS about 'blood libel' was the mischaracterization. it's the same mentality that makes some in the christian majority act like they're victims if they're not allowed to put a creche in a school....

and palin's diatribe was all about her her her...

not an ounce or compassion or interest in others.

and even if there was no relationship between *this* shooter and the congress woman... what about the next? and the next after that?? why the need to hold onto violent imagery? do they feel macho? is it an intimidation factor? you know, we'll shot you and start a revolution if we don't get our way?

or is it that palin only cares about talking to the type of person who thinks violence is the appropriate means of problem solving? you know, the whole insane second amendment remedies thing...

In other words we have another liberal who agrees with every over the top quote in the op.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And you can add this Liberal to support everything Jillian said

You just proved you don't know what 'journalistic standards' means. :lol::lol::lol:

please explain what journalistic standards are and why you posted about it.

and no deflecting to "secret sources".:lol::lol::lol::lol:
What makes someone a journalist? What makes someone a commentator or an entertainer?

A journalist is supposed to report the facts, plain and simple. They are duty bound to adhere to a code of ethics. If not they're pure entertainers. Using fiction and attempting to pass it off as fact.

Commentators spin the news and offer opinion.

Entertainers make it up as they go along.

Journalists are held to a higher standard.

thanks, and where would you put nile gardiner and his blog?

journalist?

I don't answer for the Sheriff's competence.

Just stand behind his comments.

I 110% stand behind the paragraph in your linked blog, yes. Yes I do.

Firstly, there is no such thing as "110%". True story.

Secondly, you're at liberty to agree with what he said. I would have more respect for you if you could understand that it was inappropriate, and inflammatory, for him to say what he said at an official press conference. It's not about what he said, it is about making it appear 'official'.

No. Why give all of the liars more ammo. She took it down, but I'm certain they'll find another angle of attack.
Using words and phrases, pictures of her holding a gun. Pictures the shooter never saw.

shit up about them".

lol, there was nothing wrong with what Palin did but she should never ever ever do it again.

THERE YOU HAVE THE AGENDA!!!!!

"There was nothing wrong with what Palin did but she should never do it again."

That's was the point of the entire smear by the left. Trying to intimidate future free speech from conservatives, which helped contribute to a big Democrat loss in November.

please explain what journalistic standards are and why you posted about it.

and no deflecting to "secret sources".:lol::lol::lol::lol:
What makes someone a journalist? What makes someone a commentator or an entertainer?

A journalist is supposed to report the facts, plain and simple. They are duty bound to adhere to a code of ethics. If not they're pure entertainers. Using fiction and attempting to pass it off as fact.

Commentators spin the news and offer opinion.

Entertainers make it up as they go along.

Journalists are held to a higher standard.

thanks, and where would you put nile gardiner and his blog?

journalist?

The Telegraph maintains a standard for their bloggers.

[Can I also add to this list the hypocrisy that cross hairs on counties caused this, but somehow gun sights are okay?????

Can you list some names we might recognize who actually said that?

Or shut the fuck up?

TRUTHMATTERS????????????????

I read it from her.

And you are going to tell me you are surprised????????

::

Link?

And then, after you've linked to it, explain how you think that what one anonymous person on the internet said can be applied to the millions of liberals in the US.

P.S. a username on a web forum is not a name we could recognize.

But, can't comment on his competence.

Trying to have it both ways?

Stand behind the guy and yet not?

Are you serious right now?

There's no both ways.

Agreeing with a statement from someone, is not agreeing with their whole body of work........ and saner minds know that, you're just being a hack plain and simple.

By the way, there's nobody more ironic to be up on this "scoring cheap political points!" soap-box than YOU.

No1 on this site that I can rattle their name off the top is as big of a hack as you are. Sorry.

3. Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik, Press Conference, Tucson, January 8, 2011
When you look at unbalanced people, how they respond to the vitriol that comes out of certain mouths about tearing down the government. The anger, the hatred, the bigotry that goes on in this country is getting to be outrageous. And unfortunately, Arizona I think has become sort of the capital. We have become the mecca for prejudice and bigotry.

So, you agree that a US Law Officer should, in an official media conference, to brief the media on updates in the investigation - should go ahead and blame the incident on a specific group - with absolutely no actual evidence to back that up? You think that a police officer should name Rush Limbaugh as being responsible for the shooting? You think it is ok to mix fact and opinion from a police spokesperson?

Really?

You might agree with the sentiments. But what you are saying is that you think it's ok for him to have come from this particular source. Personally, I find that worrisome.

Where in Sheriff Dupniks quote does he mention Republicans? Where does he mention Conservatives?

Why is it when anti-government speech, vitriol , anger ,hatred and bigotry is mentioned that the right wing assumes it is about them?

AZ Sheriff Blames "Vitriol" From Palin On Rep. Giffords Shooting

RealClearPolitics - Video - AZ Sheriff Blames "Vitriol" From Palin On Rep. Giffords Shooting

Pima County Sheriff now blames Rush | The Right Scoop

You were saying???

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When you have people like Sharron Angle in Las Vegas running against [Harry] Reid making outrageous statements such as we may need to resort to taking the second amendment in certain cases, for people like Sarah Palin to say we have people like Gabby Giffords in our cross hairs, they are irresponsible not without consequences and we be seeing the fruit of it here," Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik said on FOX News.

Damn...the man is good

Spot on as usual

Secondly, you're at liberty to agree with what he said. I would have more respect for you if you could understand that it was inappropriate, and inflammatory, for him to say what he said at an official press conference. It's not about what he said, it is about making it appear 'official'.

there is, when it goes to eleven.

and with growth there can even be 1000% :eek:

Can you list some names we might recognize who actually said that?

Or shut the fuck up?

TRUTHMATTERS????????????????

I read it from her.

And you are going to tell me you are surprised????????

::

Link?

And then, after you've linked to it, explain how you think that what one anonymous person on the internet said can be applied to the millions of liberals in the US.

P.S. a username on a web forum is not a name we could recognize.

You know you are going to have to learn not to dare me to supply evidence.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3208597-post3.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/150651-can-truthdontmatter-be-honest-about-this.html

There you go!

And where did I SAY one person on the internet can be applied to every person on the internet.

When you liberals are losing you always pull crap like this. Try to put words in my mouth and then demand I defend something NEVER SAID.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But, can't comment on his competence.

Trying to have it both ways?

Stand behind the guy and yet not?

Are you serious right now?

There's no both ways.

Agreeing with a statement from someone, is not agreeing with their whole body of work........ and saner minds know that, you're just being a hack plain and simple.

By the way, there's nobody more ironic to be up on this "scoring cheap political points!" soap-box than YOU.

No1 on this site that I can rattle their name off the top is as big of a hack as you are. Sorry.

So you admit you are agreeing with someone who's incompetent.

Just saying!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

shit up about them".

People with principles?

If that's the case then the PC crowd has none, mainly because if they find out they've offended someone, they take it down regardless how silly the offense.

I don't need or request your respect. You love pot shots too much for me to have a reciprocal respect, and so it would be frivolous to ever respect me on your part. 110% is an expression, used widely by athletes.

Anyways, I don't find that after the assasination of persons political it is out of bounds to reflect on the tone of the political rhetoric going on. If he had named names in that presser, I'd agree with you. I think that he reflected on something that was true, and in that conference was *not* assigning blame.

Since it's a blog that would be opinion, thus taken with a grain of salt.

yes, and nile gardiner is a political commentator from the heritage foundation.

so all this bullshit about journalistic standards do apply to this political hack how?

you'll have to ask the spouter callybrat for that.

Where in Sheriff Dupniks quote does he mention Republicans? Where does he mention Conservatives?

Why is it when anti-government speech, vitriol , anger ,hatred and bigotry is mentioned that the right wing assumes it is about them?

RealClearPolitics - Video - AZ Sheriff Blames "Vitriol" From Palin On Rep. Giffords Shooting

Pima County Sheriff now blames Rush | The Right Scoop

You were saying???

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When you have people like Sharron Angle in Las Vegas running against [Harry] Reid making outrageous statements such as we may need to resort to taking the second amendment in certain cases, for people like Sarah Palin to say we have people like Gabby Giffords in our cross hairs, they are irresponsible not without consequences and we be seeing the fruit of it here," Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik said on FOX News.

Damn...the man is good

Spot on as usual

So now that you stop the lie that Dupnik never mentioned Republicans, you admit, not only do you know he did, you agree!

Thanks!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back