A shameful week for America's liberal elites. The top 10 most ridiculous liberal atta

And I'm proud of you for admitting that the sheriff interjected politically-motivated personal opinion where he had no business doing so.

Now's your cue to backpedal. Scum.

I disagree.
The Sherrif absolutely had the right to speak out his opinion; even though I disagreed with it.

How that affects his career is another story. Just as he had the right to speak out his opinion, opthers will have the right to see he loses his job for it.

Just as an employee has the right to tell people he hates me and my company...he has the right to say it, but I have the right to fire someone who openly admits he has no respect for me, my company or my company mission.
I disagree. When an LEO is asked his opinion, the only appropriate response is, "I'm sorry; I cannot comment on an ongoing investigation."

From that standpoint, I agree.

It was inappropriate for him to offer an opinion on an ongoing investigation...yes.
Very similar to when Obama did that regarding the Massachusettes situation.

I was not thinking along those lines.

All I see from leftists like yourself are dishonest attempts to blame your political enemies for one of your own going rogue and living out your ideals.

nice one. real merkin like.
From you, I'll take that as a compliment just to piss you off. Good to know a lying dog yelps when hit with a rock of truth.

that does not piss me off.

you can continue to be a limp prick crying about dishonesty while making disgusting statements like that one above all day long. it is par for the course for USMB.

nice one. real merkin like.
From you, I'll take that as a compliment just to piss you off. Good to know a lying dog yelps when hit with a rock of truth.

you can continue to be a limp prick crying about dishonesty while making disgusting statements like that one above all day long. it is par for the course for USMB.
Disgusting? yes it is. But true none the less. Leftists are trying to tar and feather, with great failure, their political enemies with this lunatic, whom every day we discover more and more how much he was a troofer, victim of Bush Derangement Syndrome and all around leftie loonie. that article shows 10 quotes of lies and bullshit your high priests of leftism are purveying, and you have the gall to try and deny it's been done.

This entire site has become a monument to your duplicitous lying on you words.

Oh, and if this didn't in some way piss you off, you wouldn't have responded NOR used an ad homenim attack against me. So, your words betray your true feelings again.

Last edited:

Disgusting? yes it is. But true none the less. Leftists are trying to tar and feather, with great failure, their political enemies with this lunatic, whom every day we discover more and more how much he was a troofer, victim of Bush Derangement Syndrome and all around leftie loonie. that article shows 10 quotes of lies and bullshit your high priests of leftism are purveying, and you have the gall to try and deny it's been done.

Oh, and if this didn't in some way piss you off, you wouldn't have responded NOR used an ad homenim attack against me. So, your words betray your true feelings again.

you need to do far worse to register around here.

but you are getting there.

troll on.

i must now report back to my high priests. :lol:

troll on.

If that was trolling, you probably don't have a thick enough skin to post here. I recommend sticking with your friends at the Daily Kos of Huffpo.

A Left view:

"What was going on in Jared Loughner's mind?

"Based on his online rantings, the man who allegedly emptied a 31-round clip into Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) and dozens of bystanders Saturday was preoccupied with theories on a massive government fraud.

"Many of his seemingly random statements—on 'grammar,' 'the ratifications,' 'the new currency,' and more—echo the teachings of the 'sovereign citizen' movement, a right-wing school of thought alleging that Americans have been surreptitiously stripped of their God-given rights.

If Loughner's preoccupied with theories of massive government fraud, is he right?

Did Kanye West and the MSM contribute to a racist climate when he claimed Bush didn't care for Blacks during Katrina?

You bet your ass they did.

Let's get real here.

The question is what caused the attack. Who gives a shit what the atmosphere was because according to his friend, the shooter wasn't tapped into reality.

Must have missed the crosshairs and second amendment remedies
part......

Actually, he must have. Show me the proof that he didn't. When you can come back with anything that proves this Communist, Athiest, pot-smoking, college student, wacko followed Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin, just run it by me.
OKAY?

I disagree.
The Sherrif absolutely had the right to speak out his opinion; even though I disagreed with it.

How that affects his career is another story. Just as he had the right to speak out his opinion, opthers will have the right to see he loses his job for it.

Just as an employee has the right to tell people he hates me and my company...he has the right to say it, but I have the right to fire someone who openly admits he has no respect for me, my company or my company mission.
I disagree. When an LEO is asked his opinion, the only appropriate response is, "I'm sorry; I cannot comment on an ongoing investigation."

From that standpoint, I agree.

It was inappropriate for him to offer an opinion on an ongoing investigation...yes.
Very similar to when Obama did that regarding the Massachusettes situation.

I was not thinking along those lines.
:beer:

troll on.

If that was trolling, you probably don't have a thick enough skin to post here. I recommend sticking with your friends at the Daily Kos of Huffpo.

hahahah, lil fitz seems to be in the beginning of wingnut rage.

tell me more about the ideals of leftists which comprise shooting women and killing judges and children.

Did Kanye West and the MSM contribute to a racist climate when he claimed Bush didn't care for Blacks during Katrina?

You bet your ass they did.

Let's get real here.

The question is what caused the attack. Who gives a shit what the atmosphere was because according to his friend, the shooter wasn't tapped into reality.

part......

Actually, he must have. Show me the proof that he didn't. When you can come back with anything that proves this Communist, Athiest, pot-smoking, college student, wacko followed Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin, just run it by me.
OKAY?

Any proof that Kanye West advocated an armed overthrow of our government like Teabagger Angle?

Poor right wingers.....always playing the victim card

People called us names because we talk about "Second amendment remedies and armed insurrection against the gubmint"

What a bunch of drama queens....always about them

See, there you go, blaming others for which they are not responsible. No criticism for the media.... just for those unfairly accused and blamed.

You are dismissed as yet another idiot who can't face facts. The media made the right the 'victims'. We didn't. You point the finger, then those accused are at liberty to deny and disprove the accusation.

The media did this. Not the right wing. Idiot.

Poor right wing....Media is always picking on them

That is why Sarah Palin is their idol

Those people who were shot are not the victims...the right wing is the REAL victim here

1. Palin is not my idol. An inconvenient fact, that my post history clearly demonstrates.

2. Are you saying that the MSM are at liberty to perpetuate out and out lies about the right, and the right should say nothing to defend themselves, because you deem it 'playing the victim' to tell the truth?

My God, you are a huge fucking hypocrite. I've see you bitch at Fox News for voicing opinions. And the liberal media told blatant lies and we're supposed to say nothing. Fuck you.

part......

OKAY?

Any proof that Kanye West advocated an armed overthrow of our government like Teabagger Angle?
That's a dumb question. Kanye was probably drunk, similar to his blowup at the MTV Music Awards.

Are you talking about Sharon Angle?

So she's a regular Bill Ayers, huh?

Forum List

Back