A shameful week for America's liberal elites. The top 10 most ridiculous liberal atta

3. Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik, Press Conference, Tucson, January 8, 2011
When you look at unbalanced people, how they respond to the vitriol that comes out of certain mouths about tearing down the government. The anger, the hatred, the bigotry that goes on in this country is getting to be outrageous. And unfortunately, Arizona I think has become sort of the capital. We have become the mecca for prejudice and bigotry.

So, you agree that a US Law Officer should, in an official media conference, to brief the media on updates in the investigation - should go ahead and blame the incident on a specific group - with absolutely no actual evidence to back that up? You think that a police officer should name Rush Limbaugh as being responsible for the shooting? You think it is ok to mix fact and opinion from a police spokesperson?

Really?

You might agree with the sentiments. But what you are saying is that you think it's ok for him to have come from this particular source. Personally, I find that worrisome.

In that paragraph, he's not blaming a group and not naming Rush Limbaugh. I agree with that paragraph.

And let's not forget, Sheriffs are Elected. They are political. It's not some pius position.
He's not blaming a group? Then can you point out to us the liberals who are spouting "vitriol...about tearing down the government"?

Thanks Dave.....:clap2:

Classic SOB Story

Citizens are dead in the street and all the Conservatives care about is whining about how they are the REAL Victims here

Breaks my heart Steph.........breaks my heart
Yeah! You all shut up and let the left stand on the bodies and point fingers at the right!

Poor right wingers.....always playing the victim card

People called us names because we talk about "Second amendment remedies and armed insurrection against the gubmint"

What a bunch of drama queens....always about them

See, there you go, blaming others for which they are not responsible. No criticism for the media.... just for those unfairly accused and blamed.

You are dismissed as yet another idiot who can't face facts. The media made the right the 'victims'. We didn't. You point the finger, then those accused are at liberty to deny and disprove the accusation.

The media did this. Not the right wing. Idiot.

Classic SOB Story

Citizens are dead in the street and all the Conservatives care about is whining about how they are the REAL Victims here

Yeah! You all shut up and let the left stand on the bodies and point fingers at the right!

People called us names because we talk about "Second amendment remedies and armed insurrection against the gubmint"

someone needs to kick this record player.:eusa_liar::cuckoo:

See, there you go, blaming others for which they are not responsible. No criticism for the media.... just for those unfairly accused and blamed.

You are dismissed as yet another idiot who can't face facts. The media made the right the 'victims'. We didn't. You point the finger, then those accused are at liberty to deny and disprove the accusation.

Poor right wing....Media is always picking on them

That is why Sarah Palin is their idol

Those people who were shot are not the victims...the right wing is the REAL victim here

Classic SOB Story

Yup, I was right. You lack the class to abstain from exploiting the dead.

Those people who were shot are not the victims...the right wing is the REAL victim here

Very weak response RW.
As opposed to trying to rationalize why the right should or should not feel as they do, you simply riudicule the right for bringing it up.

In that paragraph, he's not blaming a group and not naming Rush Limbaugh. I agree with that paragraph.

And let's not forget, Sheriffs are Elected. They are political. It's not some pius position.
He's not blaming a group? Then can you point out to us the liberals who are spouting "vitriol...about tearing down the government"?

Thanks Dave.....:clap2:
Then you admit the sheriff is blaming a group.

Wrong again Dave

The tragedy in Tucson was the dead

Not the poor rebublicans who had their feelings hurt

Translation: "How DARE you exploit the dead! That's OUR job!"

Wrong again Dave

You're scum.

See, folks, this is the left. They want everyone else to STFU while they say whatever they want. They say that "words have consequences!"...but get pissed off when you hold them to that same standard.

You, RW, are exploiting the dead for political purposes. Not the right wing...YOU. I know you've been programmed otherwise, but reality just doesn't agree with your programming.

I repeat: You're scum.

LOL, anti-government. see the lies the Useful Idiots of the LEFT SPREADS FOLKS.

Last edited:

Wrong again Dave

No one is claiming that the tragedy is not the dead.
You simply opted to imply that someone is.

But the right is pointing out that as a result of this tragedy, the left is trying to capitalize on it for selfsih purposes and at the expense of the right.

And the left did...and the right has the right to point it out.

But that does not take away from the tragedy in Tuscon.

You are simply trying to deflect it as such.

And doing a very poor job of it.

Oh it's not whining dear, it's NOT going to sit here and turn the other cheek this time while you all LIBEL and SLANDER OTHERS.

You will be HELD RESPONSIBLE. We will make sure of that.

Classic SOB Story

All I see from leftists like yourself are dishonest attempts to blame your political enemies for one of your own going rogue and living out your ideals.

Then you admit the sheriff is blaming a group.

I am so proud of you for pointing out that the anti-government vitriol was coming from the right.

:clap2:
And I'm proud of you for admitting that the sheriff interjected politically-motivated personal opinion where he had no business doing so.

Now's your cue to backpedal. Scum.

I disagree.
The Sherrif absolutely had the right to speak out his opinion; even though I disagreed with it.

How that affects his career is another story. Just as he had the right to speak out his opinion, opthers will have the right to see he loses his job for it.

Just as an employee has the right to tell people he hates me and my company...he has the right to say it, but I have the right to fire someone who openly admits he has no respect for me, my company or my company mission.

Oh it's not whining dear, it's NOT going to sit here and turn the other cheek this time while you all LIBEL and SLANDER OTHERS.

You will be HELD RESPONSIBLE. We will make sure of that.

Classic SOB Story

All I see from leftists like yourself are dishonest attempts to blame your political enemies for one of your own going rogue and living out your ideals.

nice one. real merkin like.

I am so proud of you for pointing out that the anti-government vitriol was coming from the right.

:clap2:
And I'm proud of you for admitting that the sheriff interjected politically-motivated personal opinion where he had no business doing so.

Now's your cue to backpedal. Scum.

I disagree.
The Sherrif absolutely had the right to speak out his opinion; even though I disagreed with it.

How that affects his career is another story. Just as he had the right to speak out his opinion, opthers will have the right to see he loses his job for it.

Just as an employee has the right to tell people he hates me and my company...he has the right to say it, but I have the right to fire someone who openly admits he has no respect for me, my company or my company mission.
I disagree. When an LEO is asked his opinion, the only appropriate response is, "I'm sorry; I cannot comment on an ongoing investigation."

Well, blaming Reaganomics is ridiculously stupid.
"# The national debt when Ronald Reagan took office was about $1 trillion.

"That included in it all the debt run up for the Revolutionary war, the Spanish-American war, the Civil war, World War I, World War II, the Korean war, the Vietnam war and all the Social wars of the 1930's and subsequent years.

"In other words it took the United States from 1776 until 1980 or more than 200 years to accumulate a national debt of $1 trillion.

# Ronald Reagan left us a national debt of about $3.5 trillion or $3,500 billion."

Speaking of ridiculously stupid

Right.

And how does Reagan's deficits have anything to do with an insane man shooting up a grocery store?
Reagan's deficits were partially offset by closing mental hospitals when he was governor and later cutting aid for federally funded community health programs when he was president.

More insanity on streets with no shortage of guns leads to more head shots in parking lots.

Classic SOB Story

nice one. real merkin like.
From you, I'll take that as a compliment just to piss you off. Good to know a lying dog yelps when hit with a rock of truth.

Forum List

Back