A scientific view of Offense Mind

TheWordIsOne

Rookie
Jun 8, 2011
Some Human used the word love and have hate in their heart at the same time.
Offense itself is not deadly – if it stays in the tray of fruits (Sins).

But if we pick it up and consume it and feed on it in our hearts ever day, then we have become offense, by investing in language to satisfy their hearts of the individual.
News, TV, Movies, Video games, ext.
Offense people produce much fruit, such as anger, outrage, jealousy, resentment, Strife, bitterness, hatred, and envy.

Some of the consequences of picking up an offense are insults, attacks, wounding, divisions, separation, wounding division, and broken relationships betrayal, and backsliding.

Often those who offended do not even realize they are trapped.
Sin is a member, part of us, between good and evil.
They are oblivions to their condition because they are so focused on the wrong or negative thought.
One the of character of a individual is Atheism and Agnosticism believing in oneself or
Science-fact, but that good.

I Quote a very sound words from a Atheist. He said, I don't think most of us do (reject the possibility of creation). It's just that we don't find biblical creation myths particularly useful for a scientific understanding of how life works. They might very well reflect some deep truth about the origins of man, but science is looking for different kinds of understanding. The two aren't necessarily in conflict, and I suspect you'll find a good many Christians involved in this kind of research who would agree.

God likes individual spirit of any good and honest person, believing of the better good for all humanity. Jesus the Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Heb 13:8

But some are in denial. The most effective way for the enemy to blind us is to cause us to focus on ourselves.

Israel, Once disobedient to God , but when the people of Israel rebelled against him, God was merciful to you instead.

Now Gentiles and Atheist now are rebels, and God’s mercy has come to you so that they, too, will share in God’s mercy.
For god of this world imprisoned everyone in disobedience, so he could have mercy on everyone.
Imprisoned because of offending each other, and God. But God mercy on everyone.

Who are the enemy? A person that love the sins of this world.
What is a sin, Sin came from Satan / Lucifer.

How?
Romans 5:12-14 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned--
(For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.
Romans 5:15 For if by the one man's offense many died. The offense of many died in sin.
Sin begin to grow in our hearts, because by the one man's offense of the truth of our sins.

Eph 6:12 For we (The Ancient) do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places -> (The Kingdom of darkness), From Satan / Lucifer. Some were in space and time. "Remember Working in the Children of disobedience. Investing in language to satisfy their hearts. Anger, Outrage, Jealousy, Resentment, Strife, Bitterness, Hatred, and Envy.

We read in Matthew 16:23 But He turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men!

Luke 17:1 "It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come!

Matt 18:6-7 Woe to the world because of offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes!

Matt 18:5-6 "But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

1 Cor. 8:1-13 Now concerning things offered to idols: We know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffs up, but love edifies.
And if anyone thinks that he knows anything, he knows nothing yet as he ought to know.
But if anyone loves God, this one is known by Him.
Therefore concerning the eating of things offered to idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is no other God but one.
For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords),
yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
However, there is not in everyone that knowledge; for some, with consciousness of the idol, until now eat it as a thing offered to an idol; and their conscience, being weak, is defiled.
But food does not commend us to God; for neither if we eat are we the better, nor if we do not eat are we the worse.
But beware lest somehow this liberty of yours become a stumbling block to those who are weak.
For if anyone sees you who have knowledge eating in an idol's temple, will not the conscience of him who is weak be emboldened to eat those things offered to idols?
And because of your knowledge shall the weak brother perish, for whom Christ died?
But when you thus sin against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, you sin against Christ.
Therefore, if food makes my brother stumble, I will never again eat meat, lest I make my brother stumble.

Luke 17:1 It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!
Psalms 55:12-14 For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him:
But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance.
We took sweet counsel together, and walked unto the house of God in company.

Forum List

Back