A Rose

sitarro

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
USA
I shot this at a Krogers food store last night with my iPhone4 camera phone......I think the 4s is in my near future........ it has a better lens and more mega pixels.

I shot this at a Krogers food store last night with my iPhone4 camera phone......I think the 4s is in my near future........ it has a better lens and more mega pixels.

BEAUTIFUL PIC Sitarro how about some more on your travels around your area.....this I think folk on here would enjoy and appreciate......I would like to make the first booking for the FALL,autumn leaves and changing colours........remember in Australia its summer or winter and most of the flora is evergreen,gum trees and the like.......so in that regard we miss out.

Again Great Shot....steven

BEAUTIFUL PIC Sitarro how about some more on your travels around your area.....this I think folk on here would enjoy and appreciate......I would like to make the first booking for the FALL,autumn leaves and changing colours........remember in Australia its summer or winter and most of the flora is evergreen,gum trees and the like.......so in that regard we miss out.

A great place to go for the Autumn colors would be Washington D.C., there are some great wilderness areas within a few hours that will give you the best in beautiful Autumn leaves but there is also the Smithsonian Museums including their new Air and Space wing at Dulles Airport. It is worth the trip to see the Mercury capsule that John Glenn flew to space in...... you'll not believe that anyone would get into that tiny thing on top of a giant rocket and get thrust into space.......it's not much bigger than a LazyBoy chair. Virginia and Maryland are near by where the leaves will be spectacular. All of the different memorials, the museums, the Capital Building, the WhiteHouse.......hopefully Michelle won't have painted it purple and gold, The Potomac River, The Pentagon, The Arlington National Cemetery........ and only a 4 hour drive away is Frank Lloyd Wright's masterpiece, Fallingwater(1935!).......if you go there you will see all of the Autumn leaves you could ever want to see and you would see one of the finest pieces of architecture on the planet. It was restored in 2002 at a cost of 7 million dollars, it was built in the late thirties for 155,000 dollars...... that included Wright's fee of 8,000 dollars.

A great place to go for the Autumn colors would be Washington D.C., there are some great wilderness areas within a few hours that will give you the best in beautiful Autumn leaves but there is also the Smithsonian Museums including their new Air and Space wing at Dulles Airport. It is worth the trip to see the Mercury capsule that John Glenn flew to space in...... you'll not believe that anyone would get into that tiny thing on top of a giant rocket and get thrust into space.......it's not much bigger than a LazyBoy chair. Virginia and Maryland are near by where the leaves will be spectacular. All of the different memorials, the museums, the Capital Building, the WhiteHouse.......hopefully Michelle won't have painted it purple and gold, The Potomac River, The Pentagon, The Arlington National Cemetery........ and only a 4 hour drive away is Frank Lloyd Wright's masterpiece, Fallingwater(1935!).......if you go there you will see all of the Autumn leaves you could ever want to see and you would see one of the finest pieces of architecture on the planet. It was restored in 2002 at a cost of 7 million dollars, it was built in the late thirties for 155,000 dollars...... that included Wright's fee of 8,000 dollars.
Thanks for that Sito,I know well of Lloyds masterpeice indeed quite brilliant...I have been to the US a couple of times,my son was an international bodyborder(boogieborder in those days) and we went to North Shore,Hawaii and the west coast to see him compete......but my next visit will be to Alaska I have promised myself and have folk I very much wish to meet there.

But I doesn't stop YOU from doing your posts on here from your locale...I for one would really ENJOY.steven Mullaloo,Western Australia 5.28pm 01 Feb'y 2012:clap2::clap2:

Thanks for that Sito,I know well of Lloyds masterpeice indeed quite brilliant...I have been to the US a couple of times,my son was an international bodyborder(boogieborder in those days) and we went to North Shore,Hawaii and the west coast to see him compete......but my next visit will be to Alaska I have promised myself and have folk I very much wish to meet there.

But I doesn't stop YOU from doing your posts on here from your locale...I for one would really ENJOY.steven Mullaloo,Western Australia 5.28pm 01 Feb'y 2012:clap2::clap2:

I just might go this fall, I have a friend that just started work for United at Dulles and I'm trying to get him to get me into the Smithsonian before the other patrons so that I can shoot photos without people in them.

Forum List

Back