A right wing interpretation of the President's Tucson address

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
He nailed it.

ANYONE who finds fault in what he said tonight is broken beyond repair. Whether you're on the left, or the right, if you're questioning what he said tonight, you need to look inside yourself for the answers.

That was his finest moment, without a doubt. And it came at a time when we needed it, whether we realize it or not.

I'll never vote for the man, but tonight, I finally saw an American.

And he made me proud.

I agree 100%. It seemed like it was the first time that he represented all Americans, and spoke on behalf on all of us (not just those who he wants to vote for him). He didn't go political-and he should not have. Everything he said was appropriate, and in my opinion what we as a country needed our president to do. Regardless of what happens in our nation, we are all Americans first, not democrats, republics, left-wing, or right-wing. At the end of the day we all share the great same home.

Whether this attitude lasts or not remains to be seen-but in the meantime, kudos for Obama for getting this moment right.

I met Obama during the campaign.

He's a good man, and the calmest person I ever met.

Did he go to Ft. Hood and make an address after the 13 Soldiers were killed and 30 wounded by that jihad madman who happened to be a major in the US Army? They were federal employees.

Forum List

Back