a remake of 'rocky horror' by fox

Oops...........forgot one item for the Rocky Horror Show paper bag.

Scott Toilet Tissue. To be thrown every time someone says "Great Scott!"

Oh, Wow!

We used to go to the 8th Street theatre, in Greenwich Village, NYC, at midnight...

we brought a bag of rice, a lighter, I've forgotten what else...

Water gun?

Rice, newspaper, toast, squirt gun, lighter............

Only trouble is, I don't think that the current generation understands what audience participation means.

They've all grown up on iPhone apps and video games.

Dancing in the aisle, calling out the lines as the actor speaks them,...they don't know what they're missing.

I went to one last week at my college, they still have confetti, rice and glow sticks instead of lighters. Also newspaper to wear on your head during the rain scene. Also toilet paper to throw around.

now how many of you can do the time warp dance?

i can......just jump to your left...and a step your right...bring your knees in tight and do the pelvic thrust....

we have been known to do this in the yard for hours.....must to my son's horror

I'm waiting for the remake of

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes

That's a true classic.

Whoo hoo! Another B movie fan.

Night of the Lepus for me. Another top of the B line primo classic.

Black velvet and that little boy's smileBlack velvet with that slow southern style A new religion that'll bring ya to your knees Black velvet if you please
Alannah Myles, Rockinghorse

I have it playing now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

IMO The best B movie, that amost made it;
Army of Darkness

The acting was great, the idea for the affect was very good, they just didn't look that good. Maybe $1000 spent on the budget....

I'm waiting for the remake of

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes

That's a true classic.

Whoo hoo! Another B movie fan.

Night of the Lepus for me. Another top of the B line primo classic.

Black velvet and that little boy's smileBlack velvet with that slow southern style A new religion that'll bring ya to your knees Black velvet if you please
Alannah Myles, Rockinghorse

I have it playing now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

IMO The best B movie, that amost made it;
Army of Darkness

The acting was great, the idea for the affect was very good, they just didn't look that good. Maybe $1000 spent on the budget....

One of our faves has to be Rawhead Rex. :lol: I'm cracking up just thinking about it.

Then you have the B+ category with movies like Valley of the Gwangi and The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms.

Forum List

Back