A Religious Perspective on Psychotic Disorders

You are free to believe God is evil and will inflict innocent people with demons, but I believe God is all powerful, all merciful and all knowing.
I do not believe that God is evil. A person can do an evil and not be evil. God is not all merciful. Otherwise hell would not exist.
So, according to you, God has limits. According to you, God is not the Alpha and the Omega. Interesting.

Since Lucifer epitomizes evil and God created Lucifer, did God know what Lucifer would do? If not, then God is not all knowing. If God did know, then wouldn't the creator of evil also be partially evil?

You are free to believe God is evil and will inflict innocent people with demons, but I believe God is all powerful, all merciful and all knowing.
I do not believe that God is evil. A person can do an evil and not be evil. God is not all merciful. Otherwise hell would not exist.
So, according to you, God has limits. According to you, God is not the Alpha and the Omega. Interesting.

Since Lucifer epitomizes evil and God created Lucifer, did God know what Lucifer would do? If not, then God is not all knowing. If God did know, then wouldn't the creator of evil also be partially evil?
God is a righteous God and must punish sin.

John 3:16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

God is love.

God does not have limits and He is the Alpha and the Omega.

God is not even partially evil. God created us to have free will. It was Eves decision to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Do you blame God when you sin?

God is a righteous God and must punish sin.

John 3:16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

God is love.

God does not have limits and He is the Alpha and the Omega.

God is not even partially evil. God created us to have free will. It was Eves decision to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Do you blame God when you sin?
Must punish sin? God is the Alpha and Omega. God created everything including sin.

Agreed God doesn't have limits which is why I disagree with your limitations on God.

God gave people free agency; the ability to choose. In order to provide a choice, God created both good and "evil", although I'm more inclined to think of "evil" as being an absence of good, an absence of God's grace, rather than a force by itself. Therefore, if we really do have free choice, then it's wrong to blame anyone for our own sins.

Over 100 years ago, the Catholic Church taught that schizophrenia was Temporal Punishment. I believe that they no longer teach this because now days with so many attorneys, the lawsuits would be enormous. Parents would cry out that the Church is saying that my child is being punished by God and they would run to their attorneys. The Church has their reputation to protect. Also, psychology is part of a person's course curriculum to become a priest today.

So, according to you, God has limits. According to you, God is not the Alpha and the Iomega. Interesting.

I've addressed this in another post
recently as to why the fallen son of perdition was allowed to exist.
Besides describing it as the ultimate good cop- bad cop routine I basically stated;
If you didn't have Lucifer (the compiled legend called Jesus) compiling some Judaic teachings in the fold and ABRAHAM'S lessons of love for they neighbor and good deeds and other Torah Ethos, then civilization would have still been following Mithra or Baal (which are portions of Lucifer's (Jesus') image. At least they become halfway home when combining the messianic cults with the mystery religions.
The bible says they will come to the Jews as seen today, and that the 2 sticks will come together as one.
You need to understand the 2 messiahs story and recognize the 2 cherubs on the ark of the covenant as representing the 2 guardians:
Moshiach ben joseph the failed fallen one then Moshiach
ben David the Triumphant arch strategist.
That story even sits in the legend of the name of the holy city becoming the city of peace. The city alone is like a cliff note to the whole process, so even if you were to destroy all bible references you'd still know the morning star (Lucifer Jesus) people will be over turned by the Evening Star people (those of the Liberator/redeemer/restorer).

This is why Lucifer is allowed to exist, in order to bring people half way to Torah, see what life is without the Shiloh, then find their full way grafted into Their Judaic roots thus fully Teshuva and find their peace and purpose to Shalem(stable-complete-wholeness).

Here is a reversed photograph of what I believe to be the face of a demon in an orb.

Eq05uEc.jpg

Well then now, I'm convinced. Attention all units! Be on the lookout for blue orbs. Those evil bastards!

Thanks, now people know exactly what demons look like so there is no longer any excuse not to extirpate them from the fields like the tares they are and then tie them up in bundles for burning.

Last edited:
Here is a reversed photograph of what I believe to be the face of a demon in an orb.

Eq05uEc.jpg

Well then now, I'm convinced. Attention all units! Be on the lookout for blue orbs. Those evil bastards!

Thanks, now people know exactly what demons look like so there is no longer any excuse not to extirpate them from the fields like the tares they are and then tie them up in bundles for burning.
Demons do not all look the same. And they are not always in blue orbs. They are highly intelligent. And some believe, including myself, that they come from and are fallen angels.

Last edited:

Eq05uEc.jpg

Demons do not all look the same. And they are not always in blue orbs.

This is fascinating captain!

Do any of them ever take on the guise of a smurf?

Eq05uEc.jpg

No, but I believe that there are fallen angels (aliens) in human bodies. Adolf Hitler could have been one of them.

Last edited:
From the video, "Because it is sometimes so unbelievable, the truth escapes being known. - Heraclitus (500 B.C.)".

Last edited:

Eq05uEc.jpg

No, but I believe that there are fallen angels (aliens) in human bodies. Adolf Hitler could have been one of them.

So demons are aliens walking around in human bodies? When do they stop being human and start being an alien or were they genetically modified before birth to only appear to be human?

How can you tell the difference between a demon and regular folk?

Do they have a witches tit? Are they afraid of crucifixes and garlic?

Do they drink blood?

Last edited:
"Annunaki in the Bible Codes- Genesis 25:32"

"Also known as Jedi, or Nephilim"

"Who were the Annunaki? They were the Watchers, Watchmen assigned to earth to watch over Yahweh's Creation in the Garden of Eden and Earth . They were created by God as perfect Angels. These Watchers rebelled against God and their assignment and a mutiny followed as they abandoned their mission to oversee humans and began to defile the women of the earth by having offspring with them. This led to a giant defect in the DNA of the offspring and an eventual almost complete contamination of the human DNA. By the time Yahweh destroyed the world with a flood because of this contamination, only one family on earth was left with pure human DNA. But even after the flood, the Watchers kept revolting and even more were punished and cast out of heaven losing their first estate and habitation, as they continued to defile women and human DNA (Genesis 6:4) This hybridization and corruption of the human DNA is still very much a part of our world although the giant defect has been corrected and most hybridization goes undetected. Why is the church silent on UFOs, Aliens, abductions, implantations, and forced breedings?"

source: Annunaki

Could elongated skulls be the skulls of alien/human hybrids? Demonstrating how aliens have corrupted man's DNA.

nDoqoCX.jpg

Could this be the beginning of that corruption:

Genesis 6:2. That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Aliens can also use their advanced scientific medical technology to accomplish the same thing.

Could elongated skulls be the skulls of alien/human hybrids? Demonstrating how aliens have corrupted man's DNA.

nDoqoCX.jpg

No, the elongated skull is not an alien skull or an alien hybrid. Cranial deformation was practiced by different societies of the past to indicate rank above that of an ordinary blunt skull that made it impossible for either to change their position in life...

Last edited:

nDoqoCX.jpg

No, the elongated skull is not an alien skull or an alien hybrid. Cranial deformation was practiced by different societies of the past to indicate rank above that of an ordinary blunt skull that made it impossible for either to change their position in life...
Cranial deformation practices can not make the skull larger.

I have had encounters with aliens.

My story begins one night while laying awake in bed. I was accustomed at this time in my life to seeing and hearing spirits. A knowing spirit with powers recreated from memory the sound of a spacecraft and teleported an alien in spirit to my bedside. The alien spirit spoke in a highly technological sounding language. Upon recognizing that I could not understand him, he said the word "human" and then vanished. It is my belief that a knowing angelic being did this to inform me that I would be or have been paid a visit by this alien in body arriving in a spacecraft. I believe this encounter was to collect my DNA for cloning.

A few years later my wife and I had seen my doppelganger (spirit-double). The lowly dead of the spirit world called it a clone. Then it was revealed to me by a much higher being that I had truly been cloned. As I laid awake in bed, a progression of spirits in the cloning process had laid upon me. About five in total with the first having the most slim covering it's bodily form and it's mouth filled with a thick mucous-like substance. They appeared to have been in a vat of a thick gel-like substance.

This next encounter was a physical one. I was running a fever one night and sleeping. I hadn't had a fever in years and it was no coincidence that I was running one this night. My wife and I had the fan blowing up our noses and could easily smell things in the room. My fever began to suddenly rise and I began squirming in bed violently. I was awakening when I smelt their scent. They smelt as though they come from the water. Although I did not see them, there was an obvious alien presence in the room. They quickly vanished from the bedroom and their scent went away. My wife later said that she felt something pulling on her legs and smelling sulfur. This scenario brings to mind the Legend of the Doppelganger. Legend has it that if a person sees their own doppelganger (spirit-double), it means imminent death. I believe that the aliens were there to harm me that night and my protector Father God intervened by making my fever go up, chasing them away and saving my life.

nDoqoCX.jpg

Who said anything about larger? The practice elongates the skull, just like you said, just as in the picture.

nDoqoCX.jpg

Who said anything about larger? The practice elongates the skull, just like you said, just as in the picture.
Deformation practices as you know them cannot make the skull larger. As in the photograph below:

UPreqLe.jpg

The ancient Egyptian rulers with elongated skulls could very well have been alien/human hybrids.

The Anakites (Anakim)were a big race of people spoken of in Deuteronomy 9:2 they were considered Rephaites according to Deuteronomy 2:11 Rephaites came from The whole region of Argob in Bashan.

They probably had huge towering buildings according to Deuteronomy 1:28
They are the ones Joshua went to destroy, them and their towns.

One of the *sons of Ham* (*not mentioned real well in the scrolls) �Canaan� was the father of the Jebusites as well as many other tribes. Through many bible verses they talk about driving out the Jebusites even in Davids Time. They were probably into extremely destestible things according to Ezra 9:1.

Nephilim are another story: It might be describing prophets of G-d (priests) taking worldly wives.
but some feel it�s the Watchers/angels, who had taken human wives and whose progeny were the �Giants� (I.e. earth born) and this intrusion of certain angels into the ancient human
family resulted in unnatural offspring termed Nephilim, which derives
from the Hebrew naphal (to fall), or the Fallen Ones.
But if your a realist you might see it as meaning the priests (carrying the traditions and knowledge) �sons of G-d�, his messengers and prophets,
had taken worldy woman who were from the Nephalim (from the sons of Anak) to be wives and their offspring resulted in losing that prophetic and special lineage sort of like cutting into the Kohanim lineage which is one of prophetic essence.

There was another race which died out:
Palaeanthropus of Palestine, Representing "A Distinctive People Unlike Any Other Race of Prehistoric Men" Perhaps this counterpart of Neanderthal was that race which they were forbidden to mix with.

Also; Denisovans a sister species to the Neanderthals. Both were tall, one skeletal remain measured 7' and being that the Hebrews were under 5' it's probably where the accts of Giants and not mixing with the other species comes from.
It's said that a portion of our culture carries a percentage of the Denisovans genes and coincidentally they were the tribes still involved in canibalism and living secluded and archaic lives, slower to evolve and others made up our more violent cultures.
Once again proving that advice and warnings from the end of the time line which already knows the outcome is valuable info for those in the beginning all the way to that "time to come" when you collectively slap your foreheads and say "duh!"

nDoqoCX.jpg

Deformation practices as you know them cannot make the skull larger. As in the photograph below:

UPreqLe.jpg

The ancient Egyptian rulers with elongated skulls could very well have been alien/human hybrids.
The skull is not larger. Its is more narrow and longer because the it was intentionally misshapen.

Haven't you ever played with silly putty?

The elongated shape contains the exact same volume as any other blunt skull.

it had nothing to do with aliens. It made it impossible to fake being of a distinct social group or an elite ruling class.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back