A recap of "collusion" with the Russians......

Apparently Nat's hoping that Mueller's conclusions

WOW.....how did you get a hold of Mueller's lengthy report and fully read the exculpations....Fucking amazing.

Please get your copy over to Hannity..quick....He'll give you a job as yet another ass licker.

From the onset, let me RESTATE that in law, collusion in itself is not a criminal act.....BUT, it certainly is a serious breach of ethics on a national election when one side conspires with a hostile foreign government....an act that borders on a conspiracy to defraud the American voters and a vile act against our democratic institution.

Most posters on here are Trump cultists who are beyond any objective thought......but for those who can still think on their own, imagine..............just IMAGINE what the reaction would be if Obama had such a close relationship with a foreign government as Trump has jad and still has with the Kremlin.

With the above in mind, ask yourself the following questions:

Did Trump ASK for Russian assistance in defeating Clinton???..........Yes or No?

Did Trump RECEIVE Russian assistance in defeating Clinton???..........Yes or No?

Did Trump BENEFIT from Russian assistance in defeating Clinton???..........Yes or No?

Did Trump REWARD Russians for their assistance in defeating Clinton???..........Yes or No?

Again, let us remember that Trump ("Russia if you're listening....") did ask for Russian help.....and also remember the changing of the GOP platform to remove sanctions against Russia imposed by Obama........

Virtually ALL of our intelligence agencies have stated that Russia not only tried but DID interfere with our election and then ask yourself exactly WHAT Trump has done to demand that Russia stop such interference.

So, it's time to answer for that failed coup on President Trump

No to all. What's your evidence say?

Trump says he didn't fire Comey 'because of Russia,' contradicting past statements
Trump's latest tweet directly contradicts remarks he made during a May 2017 interview with NBC News’ Lester Holt.

WOW.....how did you get a hold of Mueller's lengthy report and fully read the exculpations....Fucking amazing.

Please get your copy over to Hannity..quick....He'll give you a job as yet another ass licker.
:eek:
Holy Cow Nat, I haven't seen you this pissed off since that time the baby sitter took away your crack pipe.

Looks like SOMEBODY needs a time out.

P.S. NO EVIDENCE COLLUSION.

Jim is right Nat.... we have to eat crow until the goose is cooked lol
Jim Carrey Reacts After Mueller Report Summary Is Released
jim.jpg

Wow! How could I be so wrong abt this President?! The fact tht Barr let him skate on OBSTRUCTION, even after confessing on NATIONAL TV, proves Potus is 100% above reproach! Orrrrr...he, like Gotti, slipped the noose again.
So today we eat crow. Trump’s goose will be slow-cooked.
D2h0YsIUcAA5SAh.jpg

Everytime a thread gets a bit under the thin-skin of right wingers, the powers-that-be move it away to another forum............After all, we cannot infringe on the delicate sensibilities of the Trump Cult membership.

Are you on Mueller's investigative team? If not you need to get him your info so that he can edit his letter to the AG and put Trump & Company in jail, ASAP.

First of all, Mueller didn't write a "letter" to the AG.........(did Hannity tell you a fib???).....But much more important, can you address the questions posed in the O/P???

Otherwise, it may be time for your nap.
Mueller STATED for the RECORD NO COLLUSION.

Did you read the Mueller report? If so, show us where he claims there was collusion. The entire report will not be made public since that would be illegal.

From the onset, let me RESTATE that in law, collusion in itself is not a criminal act.....BUT, it certainly is a serious breach of ethics on a national election when one side conspires with a hostile foreign government....an act that borders on a conspiracy to defraud the American voters and a vile act against our democratic institution.

Most posters on here are Trump cultists who are beyond any objective thought......but for those who can still think on their own, imagine..............just IMAGINE what the reaction would be if Obama had such a close relationship with a foreign government as Trump has jad and still has with the Kremlin.

Did Trump ASK for Russian assistance in defeating Clinton???..........Yes or No?

Did Trump RECEIVE Russian assistance in defeating Clinton???..........Yes or No?

Did Trump BENEFIT from Russian assistance in defeating Clinton???..........Yes or No?

Did Trump REWARD Russians for their assistance in defeating Clinton???..........Yes or No?

Again, let us remember that Trump ("Russia if you're listening....") did ask for Russian help.....and also remember the changing of the GOP platform to remove sanctions against Russia imposed by Obama........

Virtually ALL of our intelligence agencies have stated that Russia not only tried but DID interfere with our election and then ask yourself exactly WHAT Trump has done to demand that Russia stop such interference.

RussiansUnderBed.jpg

Just from what I saw online and read, I can answer your 4 questions, nat. Mind if I give it a shot?

1. Did Trump ASK for Russian assistance in defeating Clinton???.......... No

2. Did Trump RECEIVE Russian assistance in defeating Clinton???..........No

3. Did Trump BENEFIT from Russian assistance in defeating Clinton???..........No

4. Did Trump REWARD Russians for their assistance in defeating Clinton???..........No.

Now, it's my turn:

What proof do you have that Russia tried and did interfere with our election, and why didn't you turn it over to Mueller when you had this proof?

Please supply the USMBoard of your proof that "ALL of our intelligence agencies have stated that Russia interfered with our election?" When did these agencies tell Donald Trump about the findings you said they were talking about?" Please list what intelligence agencies so spoke, when they said it, and what was the result of this interference. You must keep in mind that if you find these unlikely sources, could it be that the sources have already been debunked by Mueller and his fellow agents? If so, did your findings show how these theories were debunked by Mueller and his staff?

Thanks

Just from what I saw online and read, I can answer your 4 questions, nat. Mind if I give it a shot?

3. Did Trump BENEFIT from Russian assistance in defeating Clinton???..........No

4. Did Trump REWARD Russians for their assistance in defeating Clinton???..........No.

Now, it's my turn:

What proof do you have that Russia tried and did interfere with our election, and why didn't you turn it over to Mueller when you had this proof?

Please supply the USMBoard of your proof that "ALL of our intelligence agencies have stated that Russia interfered with our election?" When did these agencies tell Donald Trump about the findings you said they were talking about?" Please list what intelligence agencies so spoke, when they said it, and what was the result of this interference. You must keep in mind that if you find these unlikely sources, could it be that the sources have already been debunked by Mueller and his fellow agents? If so, did your findings show how these theories were debunked by Mueller and his staff?

Thanks

Stay ignorant and dumb (and a Trump cultist) I really don;t give a damn.....

EACH of thoe questions have been DIRECTLY answered by the orange clown himself in the AFFIRMATIVE.

Have some more orange kool-aid...

Now, it's my turn:

Thanks

EACH of thoe questions have been DIRECTLY answered by the orange clown himself in the AFFIRMATIVE.

Linky, Linky!

Now, it's my turn:

Thanks

Liar.

jim.jpg

Wow! How could I be so wrong abt this President?! The fact tht Barr let him skate on OBSTRUCTION, even after confessing on NATIONAL TV, proves Potus is 100% above reproach! Orrrrr...he, like Gotti, slipped the noose again.
D2h0YsIUcAA5SAh.jpg
Here, try this...

Salve.jpg

jim.jpg

D2h0YsIUcAA5SAh.jpg
Here, try this...

View attachment 252460

4 oz.?

He needs the 4 gallon tub.

Everytime a thread gets a bit under the thin-skin of right wingers, the powers-that-be move it away to another forum............After all, we cannot infringe on the delicate sensibilities of the Trump Cult membership.

Hey remember, "Mueller gets Trump impeached, Pence becomes President, makes Hillary his VP, then Pence gets impeached , so Hillary becomes President"?

CNN: Mueller’s report looks bad for Obama. “The partisan warfare over the Mueller report will rage, but one thing cannot be denied: Former President Barack Obama looks just plain bad. On his watch, the Russians meddled in our democracy while his administration did nothing about it.”

But to be fair, he did mock Mitt Romney for worrying about the Russians.

Forum List

Back