A real Civil War

I hope the civil war doesn't start before I head to Daytona Beach for my vacation. I will have to cross Texas, and no matter which side they are on, I will have to join the other side. The good news is that I'm all set, financially. Being raised in Georgia, my father managed to put away a lot of confederate money in the attic. I even still own the rifle that my great grandfather used against Grant's forces at Shiloh, although it may be a problem getting mini balls....

I've no doubt your balls are about as "mini" as they get.

The first one was not a real Civil war, it was a War between two different Nations, the United States and the Confederate States.

A real Civil War has no geographical dividing lines it's all in one Nation.

If this board is reflective of the American people I am convinced we are ripe for a real Civil War, in fact it's happening right now, the shooting just hasn't started yet, or has it?

What's the matter? Didn't learn your lesson the first time around? :Boom2:

A civil war is coming. At least if we don't change our ways as individuals and families.

But I have hope that if the worst happens, something beautiful will rise from the ashes. and I pray my children will live in that new world.

How can there be a civil war when there are 50 states and in each state there is a pretty fair mix of both ideologies? And I don't think those ideologies are really that far apart. Not much difference between democrat and republican now. Maybe there never was much difference. Both parties bought and paid for by big money and corporations. These parties are allowed to have some differences so that voters think they're deciders in how the country is run. And really, if Americans were really passionate about politics, more of them would vote. If they don't take part in elections, what is going to make them turn off the t.v. and take to the streets in rebellion?

Last edited:
You boys have fun, I'll be sitting this one out.

I made a pledge the day I left the Army to never fire a shot in anger.

My guns are for hunting and protection of me and mine.

You boys have fun, I'll be sitting this one out.

I made a pledge the day I left the Army to never fire a shot in anger.

My guns are for hunting and protection of me and mine.

I don't intend to be fighting it either.

Forum List

Back