A Question for Those that Support Hamas

Over time. Ben Gurion talked about Jews becoming Christians or Muslims in the past 1600 years.it made him angry, but he said Palestinians were descended from 1st century Jews.

"I am the only one who will prevent a Palestinian state in Gaza and [the West Bank] after the war,” the Kan public broadcaster quotes Netanyahu as having told the lawmakers.

The stance clashes directly with the policy of the Biden administration, which has sought to revive talk of a two-state solution in order to maintain the support of the Arab world, as he continues to offer full-throttled backing of Israel.

Well, Biden is a moron.

In context Muslims are not permitted to fight unless they are persecuted. War is strictly defensive. The rules are that they cannot kill women, children, old people and noncombatants..or livestock. They cannot destroy trees, crops or water sources.

They are also obliged to negotiate a peace at the first sign the enemy is willing.

You should read it in context. That's not to say that Muslims never break the rules of warfare, but those are the rules. Far more enlightened than kill all the Canaanites and their livestock.
First "context" is that the "chapters" of the Koran are not in time sequence but size sequence. Next "context" is that Muhammad started out preaching peaceful, non-violent co-existence, later stepped up to OK for self-defense, and in his final years it was to be offensive conquest and conversion.

Hence what started as a "religion" to unify the Arab tribes and serve only in Arabia mutated into a religion with central agenda of global conversion to Islam, why we see so much expansion/"conversion" outside of Arabia and across many parts of the World.

Higher levels and greater rewards in Islamic 'Paradise'~Heaven accrue only to Holy warriors engaged in Holy War=Jihad. The greater the death, enslavement, and pillage, the higher the Heavenly reward. BTW, those "70 virgins" include young lads, Arab culture having a long culture tradition of pederasty and Islam is a "religion" tailored to the Arab culture.

That Canaanites clearing of the "Chosen Land" (per JHWH's command) happened about 3500-4000 years ago. Similar practices have occurred around the globe and among all peoples and cultures from then until recently. Though still continues in some cultures/nations even today. Islam only started about 1400 years ago, but conquest to convert has been near constant since then.

First "context" is that the "chapters" of the Koran are not in time sequence but size sequence. Next "context" is that Muhammad started out preaching peaceful, non-violent co-existence, later stepped up to OK for self-defense, and in his final years it was to be offensive conquest and conversion.

Hence what started as a "religion" to unify the Arab tribes and serve only in Arabia mutated into a religion with central agenda of global conversion to Islam, why we see so much expansion/"conversion" outside of Arabia and across many parts of the World.

Higher levels and greater rewards in Islamic 'Paradise'~Heaven accrue only to Holy warriors engaged in Holy War=Jihad. The greater the death, enslavement, and pillage, the higher the Heavenly reward. BTW, those "70 virgins" include young lads, Arab culture having a long culture tradition of pederasty and Islam is a "religion" tailored to the Arab culture.

That Canaanites clearing of the "Chosen Land" (per JHWH's command) happened about 3500-4000 years ago. Similar practices have occurred around the globe and among all peoples and cultures from then until recently. Though still continues in some cultures/nations even today. Islam only started about 1400 years ago, but conquest to convert has been near constant since then.
Ironically enough, since the rat bastard was illiterate, he had the JEWISH scribes from the time (under pain of death) cobble together some religious sounding mumbo jumbo that placed him at the center and as the spokesman for God.

I don't see it worth my time to dig through your past posts to present ones you will deny or weasel out of.
My opinion of you was set long ago.
As long as it’s clear that you’re just stating opinions with no ability to back it up. That’s fine. I can easily call bullshit as I know that to be true

Ironically enough, since the rat bastard was illiterate, he had the JEWISH scribes from the time (under pain of death) cobble together some religious sounding mumbo jumbo that placed him at the center and as the spokesman for God.
He did? Where did you learn that?

He did? Where did you learn that?
In my readings over the years.

His own warriors were just as illiterate as he was, so he haf to turn to those who were.

The same goes with mathematics and science. It was all those forced to convert who produced the actual flowering of Islamic success in those fields.

In my readings over the years.

His own warriors were just as illiterate as he was, so he haf to turn to those who were.

The same goes with mathematics and science. It was all those forced to convert who produced the actual flowering of Islamic success in those fields.
You’re very well read, and quite intelligent. And you’re not even Jewish! ;)

Lots of antisemite Hamas supporters think I am Jewish, and it fuels their hatred of me even more.
It’s telling that antisemites think the only people who object to their expressions of Jew-hate are Jews and only Jews. The idea that there are Christians who won’t get on the “Jews are Nazi scum” bandwagon does indeed infuriate them.

Forum List

Back