A question for the Fox moonbats.......

Just a mistake?

mkay....

Fox-Foley-Dem-1.jpg

By the way, they only mislabel the republicans dems when the republicans screw up big time...

I see Zona still thinks the holocaust and nazis are a joke. Your avatar is dispicable. Go away racist scum.

I see Zona still thinks the holocaust and nazis are a joke. Your avatar is dispicable. Go away racist scum.

This horrible, anti God, devil worshiping avatar is insulting to God fearing, Christians world wide sir.

666 indeed. :eusa_angel:

Oh and God Bless.

This horrible, anti God, devil worshiping avatar is insulting to God fearing, Christians world wide sir.

Oh and God Bless.

Exactly! I use the pentagram because im an atheist, while you use nazi imagery because you are a racist piece of shit.

So, how are you going to celebrate the New Year?

From the looks of things, you may end up staring at a snow scree on your television....

Fox, Time Warner Cable Go to Wire in Vitriolic Talks Over Carriage Fees

By SHIRA OVIDE

Time Warner Cable Inc. and News Corp. traded barbs on Wednesday as they face a New Year's deadline in their landmark fight over TV-programming fees. If the fight remains unresolved it will threaten millions of cable-TV subscribers with the loss of Fox broadcast programs, including big football games, in coming days.

The two sides remain at odds as they try to conclude months of talks over a new contract for Time Warner Cable to pipe News Corp. programming to viewers. Chase Carey, News Corp.'s president and chief operating officer, said in a memo to employees Wednesday, "it looks like we will not reach an agreement and our channels may very well go off the air in Time Warner Cable systems at midnight [Dec. 31]."

Time Warner Cable and News Corp. executives say the outcome of their negotiations will help determine the future path of the television business.

News Corp. Warns of Fox Disruptions as Time Warner Cable Talks Go Down to Wire - WSJ.com

Kinda looks like at 12:00 am, EST, you guys are going to have to figure out another way of getting your hate feeds.

Shit........you may have to end up watching CNN or (gasp!) MSNBC!

American Idol and all that other pablum bullshit?

Good riddance.

More childish comments to start the year from a whiney liberal.

Just like their boy in the White House, they are more worried about a news channel or a talk show host than real issues!

2010 ........... more liberal bull shit on the slate!

Mike

Oh and God Bless.

Exactly! I use the pentagram because im an atheist, while you use nazi imagery because you are a racist piece of shit.

Dont get it guy...am I insulting the nazi's by saying Hannity is one of them?

Exactly who am I being racist against?

Oh and why is it everyone misses the gay hannity angle?

:lol:

By the way, you do realize Hannity says he is a christian. He actually blieves in God. I have to give him that at least.

Last edited:
Hey dumbass, those are obvious lies about Glenn Beck. What kind of fool would think ANY TV personality would try to convince people they believed in that stuff. He hates 9/11 families? Get fucking serious.

You are stupid. Thanks for pointing it out for us.

Yes, he hates the victims families....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dca9non4kc[/ame]

You think i havent heard this? He was talking about 10 people and he made sure to mention that more than once. YOU are the liar, not FOX. If you had any shred of honesty you would have made sure to tell all the facts instead of taking 7 words out of context. You have no right to be preaching about honesty.

We can go down the list if youd like. I can do the same with every comment you listed there. If youre smart youll just shut up.

Are you serious? Chris and honesty shouldn't be used in the same post as they are diametrically opposed to each other.

Supposedly there was an extension late last night

So, how are you going to celebrate the New Year?

From the looks of things, you may end up staring at a snow scree on your television....

Fox, Time Warner Cable Go to Wire in Vitriolic Talks Over Carriage Fees

By SHIRA OVIDE

Time Warner Cable Inc. and News Corp. traded barbs on Wednesday as they face a New Year's deadline in their landmark fight over TV-programming fees. If the fight remains unresolved it will threaten millions of cable-TV subscribers with the loss of Fox broadcast programs, including big football games, in coming days.

The two sides remain at odds as they try to conclude months of talks over a new contract for Time Warner Cable to pipe News Corp. programming to viewers. Chase Carey, News Corp.'s president and chief operating officer, said in a memo to employees Wednesday, "it looks like we will not reach an agreement and our channels may very well go off the air in Time Warner Cable systems at midnight [Dec. 31]."

Time Warner Cable and News Corp. executives say the outcome of their negotiations will help determine the future path of the television business.

News Corp. Warns of Fox Disruptions as Time Warner Cable Talks Go Down to Wire - WSJ.com

Kinda looks like at 12:00 am, EST, you guys are going to have to figure out another way of getting your hate feeds.

Shit........you may have to end up watching CNN or (gasp!) MSNBC!

American Idol and all that other pablum bullshit?

Good riddance.

ah whats a snow scree ???? its 10:20 am and fox is till running. or is it the shit running under your nose ???? bey bye birdie :lol:

This story does provide another example of the low journalistic standards of Fox News. I watched their coverage of the story last night and it was a non-stop attack on Time Warner. They used terms like "Time Warner will not pay a fair rate" and "Time Warner is refusing to negotiate"

Other networks reveal that it was Fox who was tripling the rate they charge and Fox who is demanding a $1 a subscriber fee that no other network receives.

They always say, msnbc is just as bad as fox. I disagree. Fox lies, msnbc calls them out.

They both make money on this process, but fox fans really believe fox doesnt lie.

Pathetic.

and your pretty pathetic to think MSNBC doesnt put a spin on it.....but that should not surprise anyone...

That's bullshit.

I am still waiting for the right wing nuts to show one example of Olbermann lying the way FoxNews does.

They always say, msnbc is just as bad as fox. I disagree. Fox lies, msnbc calls them out.

They both make money on this process, but fox fans really believe fox doesnt lie.

Pathetic.

That's it in a nutshell.
what are you agreeing for you lie or fabricate just about every time you post dickhead....

I don't see how people that don't actually watch Fox News can criticize it.

Are they just being shown snippets and told what to think, are they being told the whole story in context, otherwise, their just little hand puppets?

Olberass told Chris and others...."they lie....and to listen to me...i tell it like it is"....dumbasses like Chris and Zona go right along with him....pretty sad aint it....but then thats why they are like they are....Borg drones...with Pelosi being the Queen....

Forum List

Back