A question for the Fox moonbats.......

That check is not Palin's idea or doing. The oil companies owe the State of Alaska royalties for the oil they extract out of state lands on the North slope. It has been the policy of the state of Alaska to return this money to the citizens of Alaska rather than blowing it on other projects. I think this has been going on for 20 years now.

You really need to check on things before you jump into something with both feet in your mouth.

That check is not Palin's idea or doing. The oil companies owe the State of Alaska royalties for the oil they extract out of state lands on the North slope. It has been the policy of the state of Alaska to return this money to the citizens of Alaska rather than blowing it on other projects. I think this has been going on for 20 years now.

You really need to check on things before you jump into something with both feet in your mouth.

Not Palin's idea?

Palin increased the amount they received while she was governor.

You need to check on things before you jump into something with both feet in your mouth.

Godboy, here are some more Fox BS from the link you posted....

Others have posted links detailing some Beck that has already slipped through the cracks:

•agreed that America’s only hope is for Bin Laden to blow us up.
•fantasized about choking Michael Moore to death.
•advocated beating Rep. Charles Rangel with a shovel.
•declared that he hated the families of 9/11 survivors.
•declared that he hated Katrina victims, whom he called scumbags.
•incited people to commit tax evasion.
•accused Obama of having a deep seated hatred of white people (but isn’t a racist?).

Thanks for posting that link.

Hey dumbass, those are obvious lies about Glenn Beck. What kind of fool would think ANY TV personality would try to convince people they believed in that stuff. He hates 9/11 families? Get fucking serious.

You are stupid. Thanks for pointing it out for us.

Last edited:

Not Palin's idea?

You need to check on things before you jump into something with both feet in your mouth.

You're too fucking stupid for words. Educate yourself before you stick your foot in your mouth AGAIN!!!

Google ROYALTIES ...great way to start off the new year Chrissy....showing your complete ignorance of factual information.

Not Palin's idea?

It has been policy for years. 2008 saw a huge increase in the royalty payments, so of course the citizens of Alaska would get an increase.

Your level of nastiness, dishonesty and bad manners is such I think I need to put you on ignore. You are a piece of slimy work.

Not Palin's idea?

It has been policy for years. 2008 saw a huge increase in the royalty payments, so of course the citizens of Alaska would get an increase.

Your level of nastiness, dishonesty and bad manners is such I think I need to put you on ignore. You are a piece of slimy work.

Hell, Chris just keeps hoping, often successfully, that folks will get bored with him and stop responding. In his world, this means he 'wins.' However, when confronted with facts, he just leaves, as he did here.

Not Palin's idea?

This is what conservatives do when faced with the truth. They resort to personal insults.

Palin increased the yearly check. She signed the bill. She did not veto it.

Others have posted links detailing some Beck that has already slipped through the cracks:

•accused Obama of having a deep seated hatred of white people (but isn’t a racist?).

Hey dumbass, those are obvious lies about Glenn Beck. What kind of fool would think ANY TV personality would try to convince people they believed in that stuff. He hates 9/11 families? Get fucking serious.

Yes, he hates the victims families....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dca9non4kc[/ame]

Not Palin's idea?

Hell, Chris just keeps hoping, often successfully, that folks will get bored with him and stop responding. In his world, this means he 'wins.' However, when confronted with facts, he just leaves, as he did here.

No, actually I responded with the truth. Palin increased the payment and signed the bill. She did not veto it.

No, actually I responded with the truth. Palin increased the payment and signed the bill. She did not veto it.

Fine Chris, give some links. They are useful you know, for finding information. Why do you hate America?

Fine Chris, give some links. They are useful you know, for finding information. Why do you hate America?

Why do you resort to personal attacks?

Is it because you can't disprove what I am saying?

You think i havent heard this? He was talking about 10 people and he made sure to mention that more than once. YOU are the liar, not FOX. If you had any shred of honesty you would have made sure to tell all the facts instead of taking 7 words out of context. You have no right to be preaching about honesty.

We can go down the list if youd like. I can do the same with every comment you listed there. If youre smart youll just shut up.

Why do you resort to personal attacks?

Is it because you can't disprove what I am saying?

Even a monkey could disprove any "fact" you came up with Chris.

You think i havent heard this? He was talking about 10 people and he made sure to mention that more than once. YOU are the liar, not FOX. If you had any shred of honesty you would have made sure to tell all the facts instead of taking 7 words out of context. You have no right to be preaching about honesty.

We can go down the list if youd like. I can do the same with every comment you listed there. If youre smart youll just shut up.

10 people?

He said 10 families, not 10 people.

So Beck's own words prove my point.

It's tough to admit you are wrong, isn't it?

Chris, it's a new year. Please let your resolution to be a better poster. You are embarrassing yourself on multiple threads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dca9non4kc

10 people?

He said 10 families, not 10 people.

So Beck's own words prove my point.

It's tough to admit you are wrong, isn't it?

Im not wrong. I just proved you are a liar. That makes me right by default. Try again next time.

More unbiased reporting from MSNBC...Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWeAo4ehHy4&feature=related

Skippy, still waiting for that msnbc lie..

there are so many from fox. Wanna see....

i could go on for a long while.

20061004-FoxOReilly_MarkFoleyDEM_100306.jpg

By the way, I dare you...DARE YOU...to find msnbc doing something like this towards the republicans. PatekPhilippe and every right leaning person on this message board.

Here is a hint, you cant because it doesnt exist. This proves Fox lies, msnbc calls them out on those lies.

(Oh and neener neener.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back