A question for pro-lifers...

illegals have rights, murderers get second chances and innocent babies are killed off. can anyone explain to me how this sounds correct?

It doesn't sound correct because it isn't. There are no babies killed in abortion.

If that is what you need to keep telling yourself, to make yourself feel better.

There are no babies killed in abortion. It is either an embryo or a fetus. If you think an 8 week old embryo is a baby, you are wrong. Its a stage of life - embryo, fetus, newborn, toddler, teenager, adult.

We are always human, but we still go through stages of life.

It doesn't sound correct because it isn't. There are no babies killed in abortion.

If that is what you need to keep telling yourself, to make yourself feel better.

There are no babies killed in abortion. It is either an embryo or a fetus. If you think an 8 week old embryo is a baby, you are wrong. Its a stage of life - embryo, fetus, newborn, toddler, teenager, adult.

Then you agree that a life is taken in abortion

Yes, but its the same kind of life that is attached to a machine. That life ONLY exists at the expense of someone else.

The saddest thing is that they have already justified taking the lives of an embryo, and a fetus, how long till newborns and toddlers fall to their viscious prey???

Yes, but its the same kind of life that is attached to a machine. That life ONLY exists at the expense of someone else.

LMAO!!! you mean like food stamps and welfare??? OMG -- you show up to get owned every night --- it really is kind of sad!!!

The saddest thing is that they have already justified taking the lives of an embryo, and a fetus, how long till newborns and toddlers fall to their viscious prey???
Lol!

Death panels!

Disgusting

Last edited:
Do you support abortion in the case of rape/incest victims, and can you explain why you do( if you do).

Edit to add- I'm just curious where pro-life people fall on the life scale.

I don't know about rape/incest. I think about that child growing up and doing great things in society but then again that child could grow up to be Hitler or Pol Pot. I can't answer this question until I'm in that situation.

What about abortion to save the mothers life? I think I can support this, but again, I've never been in that situation and pray that I never am, and again, what if the child were to growup and cure cancer?

What I want to know is why the father has no say one way or the other? If the father wants the child but the mother don't, the father has no say. If the father doesn't want the child but the mother does, the father has no say and he's on the hook for child support. The father should have some say, but he doesn't.

I love the left!! Save the puppies KILL the babies!!!

They have some much love and tenderness for the trees, the poor animals, the poor, but when it comes to human life -- KILL THEM ALL!!!!

Worst type of hypocrites!!!

Do you support abortion in the case of rape/incest victims, and can you explain why you do( if you do).

I don't know about rape/incest. I think about that child growing up and doing great things in society but then again that child could grow up to be Hitler or Pol Pot. I can't answer this question until I'm in that situation.

What about abortion to save the mothers life? I think I can support this, but again, I've never been in that situation and pray that I never am, and again, what if the child were to growup and cure cancer?

What I want to know is why the father has no say one way or the other? If the father wants the child but the mother don't, the father has no say. If the father doesn't want the child but the mother does, the father has no say and he's on the hook for child support. The father should have some say, but he doesn't.

Well, murder is murder...
If one life is certain to end either way, I can grant you some latitude...

Yes. That seems rather reasonable.

However,

2050 is right around the corner and with immigration outscoring American births, by the time it gets here, White Americans will be the minority. It's not just immigration holding back White America, it's the abortion rate among white Americans. And those whites not reproducing.

This is not a racist argument. This effects Black American's too. The American Apartheid is coming. Based on my numbers, by 2085 there will be 3 White Americans left here. The President. The Vice President, and the man who voted for them. I don't have kids that will be around to witness the the white minority rule and the oppression of the majority.

This is why I oppose abortion.

I think i mentioned this in another thread but...

I think fathers should be able to opt out. Any unmarried woman who finds herself with child should be required to serve the prospective father with papers within her 1st trimester, asking if he wants to become a parent. He can then either step up and agree, or sever all ties to any future child. That way the mother can make an informed decision, she can either abort or go forward knowing she will be a single parent.

Yes. That seems rather reasonable.

However,

2050 is right around the corner and with immigration outscoring American births, by the time it gets here, White Americans will be the minority. It's not just immigration holding back White America, it's the abortion rate among white Americans. And those whites not reproducing.

This is not a racist argument. This effects Black American's too. The American Apartheid is coming. Based on my numbers, by 2085 there will be 3 White Americans left here. The President. The Vice President, and the man who voted for them. I don't have kids that will be around to witness the the white minority rule and the oppression of the majority.

This is why I oppose abortion.

wow...

I have 3 that should be alive in 2085 - and a mixed neice who I raise as one of my own. I assume you don't count her as white...

I think i mentioned this in another thread but...

I think fathers should be able to opt out. Any unmarried woman who finds herself with child should be required to serve the prospective father with papers within her 1st trimester, asking if he wants to become a parent. He can then either step up and agree, or sever all ties to any future child. That way the mother can make an informed decision, she can either abort or go forward knowing she will be a single parent.

I would concede the traditional family value, if it meant saving the life of the child any day! I would prefer them to at least try to make a family out of the deal though. Better for the child for certain!

illegals have rights, murderers get second chances and innocent babies are killed off. can anyone explain to me how this sounds correct?

It's what you guys tell yourselves as well.

No one has a funeral for a miscarriage... we dont' treat tampons as potential crime scenes.

When abortion was illegal, it wasn't because there was a concern for babies, it was because these women were offending public morality... except they never threw them in jail. Rarely threw the abortionists in jail, either.

Forum List

Back