A question for pro-lifers...

Do you support abortion in the case of rape/insest victims, and can you explain why you do( if you do).

Edit to add- I'm just curious where pro-life people fall on the life scale.

Yes. And in cases of mental/physical problems with baby/mother and if either's life is in danger because of pregnancy.

Do you support abortion in the case of rape/insest victims, and can you explain why you do( if you do).

Yes. And in cases of mental/physical problems with baby/mother and if either's life is in danger because of pregnancy.

Why? Honest question. I dont understand the "I'm prolife with exceptions" stance.

I would assume women who seek abortion after a rape either didn't have access to the morning after pill, or we're in denial and didn't seek help.

Then planned parenthood and other "womens groups" are doing a shitty job with their billions of tax dollars.

Because I feel compassion for someone trying to raise a child that is mentally or physically handicapped...or one of their lives is in danger...no one should be forced to live with that they can never be a productive member of society. Incest well hell the kid would be screwed up for life same with a rapists baby...I don't agree with murdering a healthy child if you don't want it give it up for adoption...

I would assume women who seek abortion after a rape either didn't have access to the morning after pill, or we're in denial and didn't seek help.

Then planned parenthood and other "womens groups" are doing a shitty job with their billions of tax dollars.

Many states do not welcome PP. In the state of Mississippi for example, there is 1 pp, for the whole state.

Because I feel compassion for someone trying to raise a child that is mentally or physically handicapped...or one of their lives is in danger...no one should be forced to live with that they can never be a productive member of society. Incest well hell the kid would be screwed up for life same with a rapists baby...I don't agree with murdering a healthy child if you don't want it give it up for adoption...

There is nothing that would suggest a child from rape or incest would be unhealthy.

unhealthy no...but once it found out about the relationship its mother had with the father it could lead to mental problems for life...incest can lead to physical problems.

Certainly in case of rape and incest. To insist a mother carry the fetus would put her behind in importance of the rapist or family member who impregnated her.

Why? Honest question. I dont understand the "I'm prolife with exceptions" stance.

It's not that hard, alot of pro lifers dont believe in the rape/incest exception, I do
life of mother, if I have to explain this, you're dumb
incest/rape not consentual and someone shouldnt have to carry a baby after that trama......
anything else......no abortion...

so explain to me the liberal point of view, abortion all the time and no waiting period and no parental consent.

I think using rape and incest victims as human shields to cover up the million-plus abortions each year is a sickening tactic.

Less than one percent of abortions are the result of rape and incest, and yet pro-choicers will use these people who have been subjected to the most vile crimes as a deflection. They simply have no shame.

Let's talk about the million-plus abortions instead.

Getting pregnant when you have a CHOICE not to get pregnant, unlike a rape or incest victim, is irresponsible. Don't be dragging crime victims into the picture to hide that fact.

Last edited:
I think using rape and incest victims as human shields to cover up the million-plus abortions each year a sick tactic.

Less than one percent of abortions are the result of rape and incest, and yet pro-choicers will use these people who have been subjected to the most vile crimes as a deflection. They simply have no shame.

It is the only shred of remotely high ground one can cling to on the issue.

I think using rape and incest victims as human shields to cover up the million-plus abortions each year a sick tactic.

I think they call that exploitation.

I agree with you

Forum List

Back