Zone1 A question for my leftist brothers and sisters regarding FBI censorship

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Do you agree that it's the purview of the FBI to work with and at major social media outlets in order to censor and suppress information that it deems inaccurate or damaging to society, i.e., the Democratic Party?

Do you agree that it's the purview of the FBI to work with and at major social media outlets in order to censor and suppress information that it deems inaccurate or damaging to society, i.e., the Democratic Party?
It is not the responsibility of the FBI it is our responsibility as citizens. Fox knowingly broadcast lies for profit, hopefully the Dominion lawsuit will remove that profit motive in the future.

• Banned
It is not the responsibility of the FBI it is our responsibility as citizens.
The FBI is doing exactly as I described. I presume that you and occupied both support the practice.

It reminds me of something Benito Mussolini once said.
Mussolini on the press.jpg

I'm embarrassed for YOU ^^^ that you actually believe that the FBI or the CIA would compromise their position for ANY political party.

Your MSM has LIED to you.

• Banned
I'm embarrassed for YOU ^^^ that you actually believe that the FBI or the CIA would compromise their position for ANY political party.

Your MSM has LIED to you.
It's already been well documented by Elon Musk that the FBI had people working with or at Twitter to censor speech and BAN people that expressed views contrary to the interests of the party. Have you already forgotten how the New York Post was BANNED for tweeting a story about Hunter Biden's laptop?

Do you agree that it's good for America that the FBI is directing social media giants on what citizens can say and read?

Sometimes.

If someone is out there saying that Election Day is one day when it’s actually a later day, that should be policed.

If there are foreign nationals trying to influence our ejections, that should be policed.

Sometimes.

If someone is out there saying that Election Day is one day when it’s actually a later day, that should be policed.

If there are foreign nationals trying to influence our ejections, that should be policed.
So you agree that it's the purview of the FBI to censor what Americans say and read on social media. I appreciate your forthright honesty.

The government has asked some platforms to avoid giving voice to users pushing violence, illegal activities, and disinformation.

If you support these activities then your reasoning is understood.

It's always interesting to watch leftists go through a gymnastics routine to avoid honestly answering a simple question.
It’s not a simple question at all.

Do you think it’s the role of the FBI to censor what people say on social media?

The government has asked some platforms to avoid giving voice to users pushing violence, illegal activities, and disinformation.
The FBI purportedly deploys an army of HUNDREDS of agents to monitor and censor speech on Google, YouTube, Facebook, etc.

I routinely perform searches on Google on politically sensitive topics and often come away with nothing although I KNOW the information was out there previously. The government is scrubbing information that it doesn't want citizens to see. Do you support this practice?

Forum List

Back