Zone1 US Intel Concluded Havana Syndrome not Caused by Foreign Adversary.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020
This is news that is too important to allow to slip below the radar of the MSM in America. So as a public service at least.................!

Only a gullible will attach any significance to that ..
WaPo is not in the business of telling the truth , being an established CIA front .

They will find the required evidence to attribute it when they have had time to make up one of their phoney dossiers and when a suitable candidate appears or is created that needs crap pouring over it .

Only a gullible will attach any significance to that ..
WaPo is not in the business of telling the truth , being an established CIA front .

They will find the required evidence to attribute it when they have had time to make up one of their phoney dossiers and when a suitable candidate appears or is created that needs crap pouring over it .
I'm definitely interested in what 'you' have to say on this one!

And of course hoping that several Americans would at least acknowledge this news. Were you aware of the story or was it escaping below the radar?

I'm definitely interested in what 'you' have to say on this one!

And of course hoping that several Americans would at least acknowledge this news. Were you aware of the story or was it escaping below the radar?
I have followed it from the start .
One needs to tread delicately when you enter the worlds of Mind Control and / or Direct Energy Weapon technologies .
Before you can draw breath, the Normies and Sheeple appear with their dumb jokes and cartoons depicting hapless individuals wearing tin foil hats
Far too much for the MSM Brigades etc .

Nevertheless , such technologies appeared in the fifties and of course soon went silent once initial developments were successful. .Now there are very few clues to tell us what their current status is .
I suspect very strongly that both China and Russia are significantly ahead in terms of DEW weaponry versus the US and that the US shadow government is 100% aware of this .
It is one reason why I doubt the US dares to escalate matters too much in Khazaria , for example , because they know that both Moscow and Bejing feel smug and comfortable because of their ultimate weapons superiority -- putting nuclear weapons aside .

I have followed it from the start .
One needs to tread delicately when you enter the worlds of Mind Control and / or Direct Energy Weapon technologies .
Before you can draw breath, the Normies and Sheeple appear with their dumb jokes and cartoons depicting hapless individuals wearing tin foil hats
Far too much for the MSM Brigades etc .

Nevertheless , such technologies appeared in the fifties and of course soon went silent once initial developments were successful. .Now there are very few clues to tell us what their current status is .
I suspect very strongly that both China and Russia are significantly ahead in terms of DEW weaponry versus the US and that the US shadow government is 100% aware of this .
It is one reason why I doubt the US dares to escalate matters too much in Khazaria , for example , because they know that both Moscow and Bejing feel smug and comfortable because of their ultimate weapons superiority -- putting nuclear weapons aside .
And then there's the CIA admitting the fact that it wasn't some evil plot to give Americans headaches and brain Cancer.

Why would they do that? Is Cuba no longer the enemy on account of it's loyalty to America now being critical to stopping China's humanitarian efforts in Cuba?

I was in Cuba three years ago and I saw the situation developing in which America would soon be saying sorry.

Forum List

Back