Zone1 A question for my leftist brothers and sisters regarding FBI censorship

You let me know if you ever come up with credible proof, OK?
It's really not rocket science, Bulldog...so even you should be able to see what's been going on! As in most things...you just follow the money! Do you really think that a crack addict like Hunter Biden would be given millions by foreign entities because of his "expertise"? Do you think that Hunter's "artwork" is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars? Use your head. It's so obvious that the Biden's have been influence peddling for decades that you come across as either naive or just plain stupid when you deny that it's happened!

It's really not rocket science, Bulldog...so even you should be able to see what's been going on! As in most things...you just follow the money! Do you really think that a crack addict like Hunter Biden would be given millions by foreign entities because of his "expertise"? Do you think that Hunter's "artwork" is worth hundreds of thousands of dollars? Use your head. It's so obvious that the Biden's have been influence peddling for decades that you come across as either naive or just plain stupid when you deny that it's happened!
So you base your political beliefs on your skills as an art appraiser? Really? I don't think anybody does anything to earn millions of dollars based only on their expertise. Do you think expertice is the only reason millionaires became millionaires?

You are an idiot to think this pendulum wont ever swing in the other direction in the future. The pedulum ALWAYS swings in another direction; its just a matter of time. You should not be defending this.
Defending the FBI going after terrorists? Defending the FBI going after foreign intelligence interference?

Seems like a good thing to me. I'm not worried about the "pendulum" because I don't want foreign countries interfering in our elections whether they're trying to help Republicans or help Democrats.

I also found proof on Youtube that there is a colony of Sasquatch in Pennsylvania that trade honey with the Amish for corn and beans, and also proof that Hillary died several years back, and her place was taken by a body double.

You are boring and willingly ignorant, but that's not my problem.

In conclusion, yes, leftists here totally support the government suppressing speech. Thanks for your feedback.

I'm embarrassed for YOU ^^^ that you actually believe that the FBI or the CIA would compromise their position for ANY political party.

Your MSM has LIED to you.
Bless your heart!

The FBI has been rotten to the core for DECADES.
You are an idiot to think this pendulum wont ever swing in the other direction in the future. The pendulum ALWAYS swings in another direction; its just a matter of time. You should not be defending this.
It's worse than that: they simply never expect to lose another "election."

So you base your political beliefs on your skills as an art appraiser? Really? I don't think anybody does anything to earn millions of dollars based only on their expertise. Do you think expertice is the only reason millionaires became millionaires?
People become millionaires because of their expertise...they DON'T become millionaires when they are crack addicts!
As for what Hunter's art is worth? You don't have to be an expert to know that what he's being paid for his "art" is absurd and the way that they've hidden the identities of the buyers reeks of a coverup!

Defending the FBI going after terrorists? Defending the FBI going after foreign intelligence interference?

Seems like a good thing to me. I'm not worried about the "pendulum" because I don't want foreign countries interfering in our elections whether they're trying to help Republicans or help Democrats.
I take it you're concerned about the Chinese buying influence then, Marener? About the millions that the Chinese Communist Party is funneling to the Biden family and to multiple colleges in the US?

Forum List

Back