A question for Dems about the TEA Party

What is it about the TEA Party ideology that you don't like?

Whatever your answers may be, please provide some kind of source for your assertions.

The racist parts.

teapartyniggar2.jpg

tea-party-racist-signs-04-back-to-kenya2.jpg

obamawillis.jpg

teaparty+sign.jpg

racist_tea_party.jpg

0602_teaparty.jpg

Whatever your answers may be, please provide some kind of source for your assertions.

The racist parts.

teapartyniggar2.jpg

obamawillis.jpg

teaparty+sign.jpg

racist_tea_party.jpg

0602_teaparty.jpg
Yes..Use of the words "African" "Kenya" and a whole litany of other terms used every day by all kinds of people are hereby banned as racist by the liberal PC Police.
Ya know what? Fuck you.
You hate white people. What's that make you? Noble?

The racist parts.

teapartyniggar2.jpg

obamawillis.jpg

teaparty+sign.jpg

http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/racist_tea_party.j

[IMG]http://www.buzztwcontent/uploads/2010/08/0602_teaparty.jpg
Yes..Use of the words "African" "Kenya" and a whole litany of other terms used every day by all kinds of people are hereby banned as racist by the liberal PC Police.
Ya know what? Fuck you.

In this case it makes you look like a disingenuous moron and I don't think the caricature is that far off from reality.

If you ask 10 people who call themselves members of the "Tea Party" what the "Tea Party" is, you'll get 10 different answers.

The term is meaningless.

I disagree. The fact that there is a war going on for the control of it tells me that 'meaningless' is hardly an appropriate descriptor.

If you ask 10 people who call themselves members of the "Tea Party" what the "Tea Party" is, you'll get 10 different answers.

The term is meaningless.

I disagree. The fact that there is a war going on for the control of it tells me that 'meaningless' is hardly an appropriate descriptor.

What "war"?

Poll: Tea Party Supporters View Palin, Beck and Bush Favorably

CBSNews.com/CBS Evening News/CBS This Morning/48 Hours/60 Minutes/Sunday Morning/Face the Nation

Hope you don't mind, but I wanted to contribute even though i am not a Dem.

Last edited:

The term is meaningless.

What "war"?

If you're unaware of the competing factions and the efforts of the Corporatists to gather all under THEIR banner then you must not know as much about the TEA Party as you think you do...

CBSNews.com/CBS Evening News/CBS This Morning/48 Hours/60 Minutes/Sunday Morning/Face the Nation

I've noticed one overriding tendency from the Liberals in this thread, an overpowering desire to exhibit visceral hate for the people who have identified with the TEA Party movement. It's always so PERSONAL with you guys, you should grow thicker skin...

"]Poll: Tea Party Supporters View Palin, Beck and Bush Favorably[/SIZE][/B]

I've noticed one overriding tendency from the Liberals in this thread, an overpowering desire to exhibit visceral hate for the people who have identified with the TEA Party movement. It's always so PERSONAL with you guys, you should grow thicker skin...

I think you mistake hate for disbelief that anybody with even a modicum of common sense would listen to, or vote for, people mentioned in onthedl's piece...

Last edited:

The racist parts.

teapartyniggar2.jpg

obamawillis.jpg

teaparty+sign.jpg

racist_tea_party.jpg

0602_teaparty.jpg
Ya know what? Fuck you.

The other part of the tea party I don't like is all the idiots that jump up to angrily defend the bigots pictured above.

Sarah Palin doesn't even know basic American history. Here's her EXACT quote on Paul Revere:

“He who warned, uh, the British that they weren’t going to be taking away our arms uh by ringing those bells and making sure as he’s riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free and we were going to be armed."

George W. Bush - a typical statement:

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" —Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

Glenn Beck's brilliance:

"You know, we all have our inner demons. I, for one – I can't speak for you, but I'm on the verge of moral collapse at any time. It can happen by the end of the show."
–"The Glenn Beck Program," Nov. 6, 2006

Last edited:

AAAAAAH, hatemongers. How they stupidly assume others hold so much hate in their hearts. I don't, and therefore that is not an assumption I make. There is so much wrong with your conclusion, I am not going to bother schooling you.

Don't EVER make a blanket statement about me again. I've noticed the responses you make to the answers to your request are frequently attacked using assumptions on your part (e.g. only liberals could dissagree with the ideology of T.P.s). This indicates you really don't care to understand a different viewpoint than your own.

What "war"?

If you're unaware of the competing factions and the efforts of the Corporatists to gather all under THEIR banner then you must not know as much about the TEA Party as you think you do...

The fact that there are "competing factions", each trying to define the "TEA Party" as themselves proves my point, actually.

Movements without an internal power structure become meaningless after a certain point. The same thing happened with the "occupy" movement.

Sarah Palin doesn't even know basic American history. Here's her EXACT quote on Paul Revere:

“He who warned, uh, the British that they weren’t going to be taking away our arms uh by ringing those bells and making sure as he’s riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free and we were going to be armed."

George W. Bush - a typical statement:

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" —Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

Glenn Beck's brilliance:

"You know, we all have our inner demons. I, for one – I can't speak for you, but I'm on the verge of moral collapse at any time. It can happen by the end of the show."
–"The Glenn Beck Program," Nov. 6, 2006

From Obama...
"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon," Obama said. "Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."

You want to play the quote game, we can go ALL DAY...

AAAAAAH, hatemongers. How they stupidly assume others hold so much hate in their hearts. I don't, and therefore that is not an assumption I make. There is so much wrong with your conclusion, I am not going to bother schooling you.

Don't EVER make a blanket statement about me again. I've noticed the responses you make to the answers to your request are frequently attacked using assumptions on your part (e.g. only liberals could dissagree with the ideology of T.P.s). This indicates you really don't care to understand a different viewpoint than your own.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but when you list NAMES as a reason to dislike/hate, you put yourself in that group known as 'hatemongers'.

Please feel free to illustrate my 'attacks and assumptions' if you'd like. or not for all I care. The last 20+ pages have already shown that the hate of the TEA Party is based on y'all's PERCEPTIONS of it, carefully spoon-fed to you by the media, and have very little basis in any FACTS.

Forum List

Back