A question for Dems about the TEA Party

GuyPinestra

Jan 29, 2012
What is it about the TEA Party ideology that you don't like?

Whatever your answers may be, please provide some kind of source for your assertions.

Whatever your answers may be, please provide some kind of source for your assertions.

The tea party has no ideology. They are bush loving racist who love limbaugh and fox news supported by plutocrats. They actually want a king with them as nobles and us as serfs. And don't come with the tax BS. If that was true they would have protested and wore those stupid hats with racist signs long before two days after Obama is inaugurated

Sometime in 2010, in the South anyway, they began to rally around mayors and governors who started slashing funding for police and fire departments. The Southern PDs and FDs are almost all non-union. And many weren't in bad economic conditions, but....as SC Gov Nikki Haley put it...they did it anyway just "To send a message".

Anyway, when the TP turned on cops and firemen, they lost me. All govt employees are not created equal.

4995.jpg

The tea party has no ideology. They are bush loving racist who love limbaugh and fox news supported by plutocrats. They actually want a king with them as nobles and us as serfs. And don't come with the tax BS. If that was true they would have protested and wore those stupid hats with racist signs long before two days after Obama is inaugurated

Big fail, Zarius. You make blanket accusations without any cite, source or proof.

Care to try again without all the hyperbole?

Tell me Dante, what is it about that sign that bothers you?

Is it simply the use of the misspelled '******', or is it the correct observation that we are ALL slaves to the whims of an ever more powerful government?

ETA: Do you feel that the use of the term '******' in this instance is a racial one, or a comparative one?

Last edited:
I dislike the hypocrisy. One one hand you speak of Freedom and liberty. son the other, you want to legislate morality.

On one hand, you speak of economic freedom for businessmen, but on the other hand, you don't give a shit whether people make enough to feed their families without government assistance.

On one hand, you speak of smaller government, but you have no problem supporting a military is more expensive than the next 10 countries combined.

On one hand, you talk about the Constitution and the freedoms within, yet your platform denies rights to taxpaying, productive people because of who they love romantically.

You go on and on about religious freedom.....unless it's someone from a different religion than Christianity.

You complain about takers....but it's Conservative policies that put MOST of those "evil" 47% into that situation.

You talk about Obama and Dems being divisive, but have no sense of accountability to the Tea Party side of the equation, which has demonized half of our country for four years.

That enough?

Lastly....I don't hate Tea Party people. I don't hate anyone. The sooner both sides realize we are all Americans and about 95% of us are in the same boat(more or less), the better off we'll be.

Big fail, Zarius. You make blanket accusations without any cite, source or proof.

I knew you would ask

New Poll Finds Tea Partiers Have More Racist Attitudes - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

I can do this all day. The evidence is overwhelming
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgBDeb28pe0]The Billionaires' Tea Party - Trailer - Available on DVD - YouTube[/ame]

Is it simply the use of the misspelled '******', or is it the correct observation that we are ALL slaves to the whims of an ever more powerful government?

ETA: Do you feel that the use of the term '******' in this instance is a racial one, or a comparative one?

When the President is of Black heritage?

:eusa_shhh:

I dislike the hypocrisy. One one hand you speak of Freedom and liberty. son the other, you want to legislate morality.
It seems to me that you have conflated TEA (Taxed Enough Already) Party and social conservatism. I assure you they are two different subjects.

On one hand, you speak of economic freedom for businessmen, but on the other hand, you don't give a shit whether people make enough to feed their families without government assistance.
We speak of economic freedom for EVERYONE. When you dilute a 1st World workforce with 30 million desperate 3rd Worlders, you lower the wage expectations of everyone EXCEPT those aforementioned 3rd Worlders. You want higher wages and less unemployment, quit supporting the MASSIVE invasion we have endured for the last 30 years.

On one hand, you speak of smaller government, but you have no problem supporting a military is more expensive than the next 10 countries combined.
While I support a strong military, I do NOT support the neo-con agenda of foreign nation-building and worldwide adventurism. Very few of the TEA party members I know do.

On one hand, you talk about the Constitution and the freedoms within, yet your platform denies rights to taxpaying, productive people because of who they love romantically.
again you're conflating TEA Party and so-cons.

You go on and on about religious freedom.....unless it's someone from a different religion than Christianity.
I've never been to ANY TEA Party function where religion was a subject of discussion. Methinks you're conflating AGAIN.

You complain about takers....but it's Conservative policies that put MOST of those "evil" 47% into that situation.
I complain about PROFESSIONAL takers, from those generational welfare leeches to those of the corporate persuasion. It is not the job of government to be doling out funds to EITHER.

You talk about Obama and Dems being divisive, but have no sense of accountability to the Tea Party side of the equation, which has demonized half of our country for four years.
You'll have to provide some kind of source for this one. I've seen the TEA Party demonize the 'tax and spend' philosophy of the Democrats as well as the 'borrow and spend' of the Republicans.

That enough?
No, very little of your reply actually addresses the TEA Party. Social conservative issues are separate from fiscal conservative ones.

Lastly....I don't hate Tea Party people. I don't hate anyone. The sooner both sides realize we are all Americans and about 95% of us are in the same boat(more or less), the better off we'll be.
At least we have 1 point that we can agree on. :thup:

I knew you would ask

New Poll Finds Tea Partiers Have More Racist Attitudes - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

I can do this all day. The evidence is overwhelming
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgBDeb28pe0]The Billionaires' Tea Party - Trailer - Available on DVD - YouTube[/ame]
I guess we can play this game all day if you choose, but it won't get us very far.

I found your poll a little bit interesting, though hardly any kind of proof that the TEA Party is racist. Conclusions about comparative intelligence between races are come to every day, and the science of measuring them has no agenda.

Attitudes about illegal immigration are not racist. It is a simple and visceral response of people who are sick and tired of watching their formerly well-paying jobs being taken for pennies on the dollar by people who have no legal right to be here, yet are.

When the President is of Black heritage?

:eusa_shhh:

Try answering the questions with something other than questions, we'll get a little further that way.

Forum List

Back