A question for Dems about the TEA Party

The Tea Party is just a rebranding of the John Birch Society

burning_tea_party.jpg

14 rep points? What a terrible burden. Let me lighten your load, my friend.

Flack_Labia seems to have taken offense to my offer of help. :lol:

I was initially interested in the Tea Party just like I was initially interested in the Occupy movement. Initially the Tea Party was groups of concerned citizens getting together due to their discontent with the government regardless of party affiliation or political leanings. And these groups were absolutely seized by Fox News and the right-wing with such a frightening speed that I strongly doubt if grass political anything is possible in our modern society. Now the Tea Party is really just a group of useful idiots for the most fanatical elements of the Republican Party.

And in case you're curious. I actually volunteered to do a show for the Occupy movement and walked away just confused and disappointed with how stupid those people were.

I was initially interested in the Tea Party just like I was initially interested in the Occupy movement. Initially the Tea Party was groups of concerned citizens getting together due to their discontent with the government regardless of party affiliation or political leanings. And these groups were absolutely seized by Fox News and the right-wing with such a frightening speed that I strongly doubt if grass political anything is possible in our modern society. Now the Tea Party is really just a group of useful idiots for the most fanatical elements of the Republican Party.

And in case you're curious. I actually volunteered to do a show for the Occupy movement and walked away just confused and disappointed with how stupid those people were.

You're an idiot, but you aren't useful for anything.

TeaTards are perfectly willing to slash spending as long as it is spending that they don't benefit from

Offer up cuts in Social Security, Medicare or Veterans benefits and maybe I would be impressed

Democrats are the first ones to scream bloody murder whenever anyone proposes to cut any of those programs, so why would you be impressed? You'd be one of the first ones tearing into anyone who proposed such cuts.

Liberals and Democrats have been for expanded freedoms and liberties, while Conservatives and especially wingnuts in the GOP have been for restricting liberties and freedoms

Right, Obamacare is a great expansion of freedom, as are the EPA's plans to destroy the coal and oil industries.

Last edited:
^^^^Troll negged for trying to change history with a lying image that was photoshopped^^^^

Negged for daving and being a whiny butthurt bitch.
You like to hear yourself swearing? How does it feel to lie and get called for it, only to turn around and take a swing at the judge who just sentenced you to five minutes of retrospect? Poor little sociopath. There's nothing in your brain to tell you what a liar you are when you project YOUR party's wrongdoing on my party.

Let me tell you my friend ,right to work is why wages are in the pits. Here in SC employers pay shit wages with no benefits and their workers have no choice but to get on foodstamps and medicare. Those same job creaters are teapublicans.

SC rightwinger

"Break a tractor buy anothern,kill a ****** hire anothern". His children are still out there and in positions of power and yes they are teapublicans

Unfortunately for your Marxist theories, all legitimate economists disagree with you. Right-to-work has been around since the 50s. According to turds like you, that was supposedly the golden age.

Forum List

Back