A question for anyone that claims to be a proud white christian

Yeah....I'm not proud of my skin color. I am proud my ancestors before any others wrote the Magna Carta...The Bill of Rights....the Declaration of Independence....The scientific method and the vast bulk of the scientific achievements over the last millennia.

I am proud my ancestors ended the scourge of slavery where millions are still held in slavery in Africa and Asia.

I am very proud of the intellectual and philosophical achievements of my ancestors have given billions much better lives....while those in much of Africa and Asia still live in ignorance, and fear, and poverty.

Whites did not invent slavery....but we ended it. Too bad many of our brown brothers cannot say the same.

Slavery in contemporary Africa - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
What did any of that have to do with being white? You were able to write because another culture taught you how.

Yeah....I'm not proud of my skin color. I am proud my ancestors before any others wrote the Magna Carta...The Bill of Rights....the Declaration of Independence....The scientific method and the vast bulk of the scientific achievements over the last millennia.

I am proud my ancestors ended the scourge of slavery where millions are still held in slavery in Africa and Asia.

I am very proud of the intellectual and philosophical achievements of my ancestors have given billions much better lives....while those in much of Africa and Asia still live in ignorance, and fear, and poverty.

Whites did not invent slavery....but we ended it. Too bad many of our brown brothers cannot say the same.

Read again....slowly this time. Let folks know if there is anything you don't understand. :)

Only the weak have to proclaim they are proud of their own race. It goes without saying because all the rest already know it. Why else would you have to proclaim it?

Why do millions flock, swim, hide in plane wheel wells, steal ferries, risk life and limb to be in a place so far from their own homes, families and cultures? How many flock to another continent in search of a better life for themselves and their families? How many flock to a Asian nation? or a Arab nation? or a African nation? With the exception of being a refugee?

9 out of 10 times its a... I leave that to the imagination.

They come to our nations when they want to make a better life, have a better education, a better standard of living a simple dream that their own nation cannot provide for them. I can point to any race, nationality or heritage that has come to our nation and had its struggles and became and found what they were searching for, except one.

It is a simple truth and a obvious one that really needs not be said.

:udaman:
All people dont come to this nation for white people. The people that do come do so for opportunity. This is not an all white country so you can put your dream back on the shelf. There are people here that hate white people so much they wont even attempt to learn english.

The people that proclaim pride in their race are the strongest people on the face of the earth. Their people have actually gone through things the average white person would curl up and die from. Thats the very simple truth of matter and one that ignorant white boys cant take because they know its true.

:funnyface:

Read again....slowly this time. Let folks know if there is anything you don't understand. :)
I've read it many times. What did being white have to do with it? I cant think of anything accomplished that did not have another race either teaching you or helping its implementation.

I'll concede that. It's not a coincidence of the top 8 nations 6 of them are Caucasian of European descent run nations and 2 are Caucasian of middle eastern descent.... 1 USA. .2..Russian Federation...3 Germany....4 Saudi Arabia ( a stunner) 5...United Arab Emirates. .not a stunner, they're mostly migrants on work visas of which Phillipines and Indian workers make up the bulk...6...The UK...7...France. ..8 Canada.

That is a very telling list and speaks for itself.

Last edited:
Pride in oneself is commendable. Pride in some outside association is pathetic.

What, exactly, are you proud of? I've asked this a few times and can’t seem to get a straight answer. Please don’t tell/ask me about black pride as it is not relevant to the question. I want to know why YOU are proud to be white and christian. If the only way you can explain it is by comparing it to another ethnicity’s pride, you are not answering the question. Stay on topic and explain what it is about being a white christian that fills you with pride.
I'm not "proud" to be white, I just happened to be born this way.

I accept it.

I am proud to be a born again Christian because I no longer live in the darkness.

This idea that whites ( people of European decent ) are more evil than other peoples is bigoted non sense. Whites have done nothing that other peoples have not done; the only difference is that with their advanced technology they did it more ruthlessly.

At about the same time the Europeans and later the American were displacing the Mongloid Amerindians the Japanese were displacing the Caucasoid Aunis of Northern Japan. That has happened on ever populated continent on earth from the beginning of time.

"To us, the man who adores the Negro is as sick as the man who abominates him// Conversely, the black man who wants to turn his race white is as miserable as the man who preaches hatred for whites." - Frantz Fanon, Black Skin White Masks

Malcolm X described the March on Washington not as being integrated, but as being infiltrated, like a cup of coffee with so much cream and sugar added that it ceases to be coffee.

The black activists of the '60s looked toward their own brand of the future, not to be defined by the white American Dream. But, in the final analysis, I have to question whether any progress has been made toward that goal. Something to think about, anyway.

"I can see you brought some herbs for me, Natty Dreadlocks. Nyah Binghi are coming over the hills, singing, in times like these we must live as one. Guess who's coming to dinner? Natty Dreadlocks." - Black Uhuru

What, exactly, are you proud of? I've asked this a few times and can’t seem to get a straight answer. Please don’t tell/ask me about black pride as it is not relevant to the question. I want to know why YOU are proud to be white and christian. If the only way you can explain it is by comparing it to another ethnicity’s pride, you are not answering the question. Stay on topic and explain what it is about being a white christian that fills you with pride.

So you really don't want an answer. Are you black? Sure sounds like it or you're simply another piece of white trailer trash that likes to run his damn mouth. Not much difference between the two.

So you really don't want an answer. Are you black? Sure sounds like it or you're simply another piece of white trailer trash that likes to run his damn mouth. Not much difference between the two.

So there's not much difference between White Trailer Trash and all Black people???...well it's good to know that you are equally comfortable in a double wide as well as a crack house...

Yes he wants an answer. I do too. I see like most you cant seem to fashion an answer to the question so you deflect.

Why are you proud of the accomplishments of others? These things having nothing to do with you. You didn't write, create, invent, develop or achieve anything special did you? Were you part of any of these intellectual or philosophical achievements you mention? Did you have anything to do with any of it? Not likely. So why are you proud of it? Being born Caucasion is an accident of birth and nothing more.

Yes he wants an answer. I do too. I see like most you cant seem to fashion an answer to the question so you deflect.

You don't really want an answer when you limit the manner in which people can answer. Only cowards ask that type of question.

So there's not much difference between White Trailer Trash and all Black people???...well it's good to know that you are equally comfortable in a double wide as well as a crack house...

You missed the point. There's not much difference between white trash and n******. There is a distinct difference between the latter and blacks.

Forum List

Back