A Presidential Question

• Banned
saucer-2.jpg

:eek:

But seriously though...

Who would he/she even ask?

The Air Force produced Operation Blue Book which pretty much closed the subject down. Yes, pilots still see UFO's today but now we are aware that they are optical illusions rather than alien space craft.

There is every possibility of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe but no actual credible evidence to date that they have ever visited earth. Does the possibility exist that they might? Yes, but it isn't an imminent threat. We are more likely to be visited by another large asteroid like the one that wiped out the dinosaurs in my opinion.

UFOs and aliens are nothing but a cover story made up by the government to protect our experimental aircraft programs over the decades. It was used with great effect during the 70s and 80s to protect our stealth program.

Do you think every President goes through an awkward first few weeks in office when they're not sure when's the right time to ask if aliens are real or not?

:badgrin:

That's what turns they all grey the first year in office, they're like "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! they're real!!"

Yup...I would have one of my advisors ask around for me to see if the deal on aliens is true.
How many do we have locked up somewhere...Ask if we have a Men in Black division....
Find out where the secret bedroom in the Oval office is....and ask what Nancy Pelosi's schedule is like the rest of the day....

That covers day one in the WH for me.

Forum List

Back