A prediction...

Regardless of what you think you know about Hillary Clinton, I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that the true extent of her corruption will dwarf the expectations of even her most ardent critics. She will not become our next President. In fact, she will be reviled as one of the most evil women in history. When the truth comes out about her, the world will stand in dumbfounded awe that someone could be so unspeakably evil. Just a hunch. But I have a feeling I will be proven right on this one. So, bookmark this page, and get ready to hear "I told you so" repeated over and over again.

BTW. In case I'm wrong about this, it can only mean that our country is so far gone, that even the most corrupt politician need never fear prosecution again, as long as they belong to the correct political party. In that case, I'll be ready, even eager, for the good Lord to call me home.

I don't assume anymore. The US used to be a country of defined morality. Now we live in moral relativism, and Ted Kennedy can drown a woman, not report it to police, and still be elected to high office for decades.

Equally Bill Clinton was a well known, well established liar.... everyone knew you couldn't trust anything he said ever.... and he was still elected. He raped a girl, and still got elected, and was specifically elected by women's groups... which is one of the sickest twists of irony.

There is evil in the US. Real evil. And there's a lot of people who support evil.

So I hope you are right. I am rooting for you to be right. I think..... I think you will be right. But I never take it for granted. There are a ton of evil people in this country, who will absolutely support the most evil politician of our day, and actually celebrate it when evil wins.

Remember those Palestinians that were celebrating when 9/11 happened? We have a political party in the US, that celebrates evil just like they did.

Defined morality hey? Like slavery, segregation, genocide, ethnic cleansing, bombing other countries, invading other countries.

When, exactly, was the US a moral country?

1776-1865 - slavery, genocide, ethnic cleansing
1865-1954 - segregation, genocide
1955-1975 - Vietnam, Bay of Pigs, basically going around the world trying to impose the US version of the world
1975 to present - Iraq, Somalia, Lebanon, Libya (multiple times), Grenada, supporting Pol Pot, supporting numerous dictators

Moral and the US in the same sentence = a joke.

Wrong. We're always trying to rectify our wrongs. Why can't you understand that. There is not one person alive that is perfect morally. Not one. What makes us different is that we right our wrongs. Unfortunately, there will always be people like you who can't make that distinction and are quick to castigate and blame.

I agree. By the way.... how many other nations in world history, completely conquered and controlled an openly hostile and war-starting nation, and just.... gave it back? We OWNED Japan.... and we returned it to their people.... their people who attacked us, and started the worst war in history.

Regardless of what you think you know about Hillary Clinton, I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that the true extent of her corruption will dwarf the expectations of even her most ardent critics. She will not become our next President. In fact, she will be reviled as one of the most evil women in history. When the truth comes out about her, the world will stand in dumbfounded awe that someone could be so unspeakably evil. Just a hunch. But I have a feeling I will be proven right on this one. So, bookmark this page, and get ready to hear "I told you so" repeated over and over again.

BTW. In case I'm wrong about this, it can only mean that our country is so far gone, that even the most corrupt politician need never fear prosecution again, as long as they belong to the correct political party. In that case, I'll be ready, even eager, for the good Lord to call me home.
"Unspeakably evil".

Well, that's quite a charge, especially in a historical context.

What kinds of things has she done to deserve being called "unspeakably evil"?

You are underestimating how many people accept Hill's corruption. If you don't believe me see G.W. Bush and how many let his corruption slide.

Forum List

Back