A prediction...

Lutroo

May 29, 2016
Regardless of what you think you know about Hillary Clinton, I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that the true extent of her corruption will dwarf the expectations of even her most ardent critics. She will not become our next President. In fact, she will be reviled as one of the most evil women in history. When the truth comes out about her, the world will stand in dumbfounded awe that someone could be so unspeakably evil. Just a hunch. But I have a feeling I will be proven right on this one. So, bookmark this page, and get ready to hear "I told you so" repeated over and over again.

BTW. In case I'm wrong about this, it can only mean that our country is so far gone, that even the most corrupt politician need never fear prosecution again, as long as they belong to the correct political party. In that case, I'll be ready, even eager, for the good Lord to call me home.

Regardless of what you think you know about Hillary Clinton, I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that the true extent of her corruption will dwarf the expectations of even her most ardent critics. She will not become our next President. In fact, she will be reviled as one of the most evil women in history. When the truth comes out about her, the world will stand in dumbfounded awe that someone could be so unspeakably evil. Just a hunch. But I have a feeling I will be proven right on this one. So, bookmark this page, and get ready to hear "I told you so" repeated over and over again.

BTW. In case I'm wrong about this, it can only mean that our country is so far gone, that even the most corrupt politician need never fear prosecution again, as long as they belong to the correct political party. In that case, I'll be ready, even eager, for the good Lord to call me home.

I don't assume anymore. The US used to be a country of defined morality. Now we live in moral relativism, and Ted Kennedy can drown a woman, not report it to police, and still be elected to high office for decades.

Equally Bill Clinton was a well known, well established liar.... everyone knew you couldn't trust anything he said ever.... and he was still elected. He raped a girl, and still got elected, and was specifically elected by women's groups... which is one of the sickest twists of irony.

There is evil in the US. Real evil. And there's a lot of people who support evil.

So I hope you are right. I am rooting for you to be right. I think..... I think you will be right. But I never take it for granted. There are a ton of evil people in this country, who will absolutely support the most evil politician of our day, and actually celebrate it when evil wins.

Remember those Palestinians that were celebrating when 9/11 happened? We have a political party in the US, that celebrates evil just like they did.

Let's hope she doesnt become president because if she does, then she will become "one of the most reviled women in history".

Just like every good little conspiracy theory nut, you built in your own personal escape hatch from reality right into your theory. In case your silly predictions don't come true, (we both know they won't), you will just consider that more proof that you were right to start with. That way, you will never have to deal with facts, or reality, or any of those other pesky little things that sane people deal with.

I don't assume anymore. The US used to be a country of defined morality. Now we live in moral relativism, and Ted Kennedy can drown a woman, not report it to police, and still be elected to high office for decades.

Equally Bill Clinton was a well known, well established liar.... everyone knew you couldn't trust anything he said ever.... and he was still elected. He raped a girl, and still got elected, and was specifically elected by women's groups... which is one of the sickest twists of irony.

There is evil in the US. Real evil. And there's a lot of people who support evil.

So I hope you are right. I am rooting for you to be right. I think..... I think you will be right. But I never take it for granted. There are a ton of evil people in this country, who will absolutely support the most evil politician of our day, and actually celebrate it when evil wins.

Remember those Palestinians that were celebrating when 9/11 happened? We have a political party in the US, that celebrates evil just like they did.

Defined morality hey? Like slavery, segregation, genocide, ethnic cleansing, bombing other countries, invading other countries.

When, exactly, was the US a moral country?

1776-1865 - slavery, genocide, ethnic cleansing
1865-1954 - segregation, genocide
1955-1975 - Vietnam, Bay of Pigs, basically going around the world trying to impose the US version of the world
1975 to present - Iraq, Somalia, Lebanon, Libya (multiple times), Grenada, supporting Pol Pot, supporting numerous dictators

Moral and the US in the same sentence = a joke.

Let's hope she doesnt become president because if she does, then she will become "one of the most reviled women in history".

Well, she'll become as reviled as Obama, right? I mean, Obama's policies were so bad that people were calling him out on what he had done before he'd even taken office.
Oh, yeah, right, partisan bull.

Just like every good little conspiracy theory nut, you built in your own personal escape hatch from reality right into your theory. In case your silly predictions don't come true, (we both know they won't), you will just consider that more proof that you were right to start with. That way, you will never have to deal with facts, or reality, or any of those other pesky little things that sane people deal with.
And I suppose you believe that she is as pure as the driven snow, and farts perfumed rainbows. And this has nothing to do with conspiracy. Anyone with a brain knows that our leaders are about as corrupt as they come. We have the best government money can buy, after all.

Tell you what. Here's a simple test. This will determine how far gone you are. Ready? Answer this question.

Do you believe that Hillary is a honest and caring person? I require a simple yes or no answer. That's all. Can you manage that?

The fact that the OP, and the other RW goons in this thread are speculating about Clinton winning it all, goes to show you Gopers are starting to get worried about it, LOL..

Yaaaàaawn another Hillary hating thread, :blahblah:, tell me a successful politician that has never lied, or been accuses of being dishonest?? Its a fucking requirement for the job, she is no different..

A classic out given by every loser "psychic".

"My prediction was wrong but it was not my fault."

I have to roll my eyes...

A good majority of politicians are corrupt including business man Donald Trump and Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

I doubt she win in November but to proclaim she is the most corrupt politician ever to grace the American Landscape is going overboard...

I can point to many politicians from the past that would make Clinton look like a saint and one was LBJ and another was Nixon...

A good majority of politicians are corrupt including business man Donald Trump and Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

I doubt she win in November but to proclaim she is the most corrupt politician ever to grace the American Landscape is going overboard...

I can point to many politicians from the past that would make Clinton look like a saint and one was LBJ and another was Nixon...
I look at it this way. Think about all of the accusations made against her. If even ten percent of it is true...Well. I think you can see why I think she is one of the most evil, corrupt politicians ever. And let's not forget about that very long list of Clinton associates who have wound up dead. Several of them under mysterious circumstances. One of them was actually shot in the back of the head, and it was ruled a suicide! No joke!

Bill and Hillary are indeed scum. They are cockroaches. And like roaches, when ever you think you killed them all, there one is when you turn the kitchen lights on. I would love to see Hillary perpwalked and booked, but it sadly, I have no faith in our system which is some type of weird kabooki dance that's dragged out over months and years s (as has been done with Hillary already) until the public forgets or dancing with the Stars fires up a new season. It will be mentioned as an after thought by the retards on the cable news morning shows that Hillary, while she broke the law, Republicans would do nothing but waste tax payer money continueing to go after her. Matter of fact, I wouldn't put it past Trump to give her a presidential pardon if he makes it all the way.

Bill and Hillary are indeed scum. They are cockroaches. And like roaches, when ever you think you killed them all, there one is when you turn the kitchen lights on. I would love to see Hillary perpwalked and booked, but it sadly, I have no faith in our system which is some type of weird kabooki dance that's dragged out over months and years s (as has been done with Hillary already) until the public forgets or dancing with the Stars fires up a new season. It will be mentioned as an after thought by the retards on the cable news morning shows that Hillary, while she broke the law, Republicans would do nothing but waste tax payer money continueing to go after her. Matter of fact, I wouldn't put it past Trump to give her a presidential pardon if he makes it all the way.
I hate to say it, but I really can't disagree with any of that. God have mercy on our country.

And I suppose you believe that she is as pure as the driven snow, and farts perfumed rainbows. And this has nothing to do with conspiracy. Anyone with a brain knows that our leaders are about as corrupt as they come. We have the best government money can buy, after all.

Tell you what. Here's a simple test. This will determine how far gone you are. Ready? Answer this question.

Do you believe that Hillary is a honest and caring person? I require a simple yes or no answer. That's all. Can you manage that?

Yes I do. Almost three decades of scrutiny by right wing nuts who have less common sense or reason than any ex mother in law, and they haven't found any more dirt than they have, I'm pretty pleased with my choice for president.

Put your money where your mouth is.

This country used to be a "country of defined morality"? You start with Ted Kennedy as your premise. Did he own slaves? Or try to blackball a bunch of Hollywood writers as communists? Hire children to work in factories? Just which era was this country a pillar of "morality"?

You think she'll even surpass George W. Bush and his vanity wars and economic mismanagement?
I mean, Whitewater vs. 4500 dead soldiers shipped back in the dark to Dover AFB.
Private email server vs. Wall Street mortgage crisis and 12 million lose their jobs.
Are you fucking serious?

Not to mention Joe McCarthy, Herbert Hoover and Dubya.

Forum List

Back