A prediction...

Regardless of what you think you know about Hillary Clinton, I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that the true extent of her corruption will dwarf the expectations of even her most ardent critics. She will not become our next President. In fact, she will be reviled as one of the most evil women in history. When the truth comes out about her, the world will stand in dumbfounded awe that someone could be so unspeakably evil. Just a hunch. But I have a feeling I will be proven right on this one. So, bookmark this page, and get ready to hear "I told you so" repeated over and over again.

BTW. In case I'm wrong about this, it can only mean that our country is so far gone, that even the most corrupt politician need never fear prosecution again, as long as they belong to the correct political party. In that case, I'll be ready, even eager, for the good Lord to call me home.

I have to roll my eyes...

A good majority of politicians are corrupt including business man Donald Trump and Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

I doubt she win in November but to proclaim she is the most corrupt politician ever to grace the American Landscape is going overboard...

I can point to many politicians from the past that would make Clinton look like a saint and one was LBJ and another was Nixon...
I look at it this way. Think about all of the accusations made against her. If even ten percent of it is true...Well. I think you can see why I think she is one of the most evil, corrupt politicians ever. And let's not forget about that very long list of Clinton associates who have wound up dead. Several of them under mysterious circumstances. One of them was actually shot in the back of the head, and it was ruled a suicide! No joke!
Anyone who calls Hillary Clinton "one of the most evil, corrupt politicians ever" is a rube who is utterly and completely ignorant of American political history. Even recent history.

Regardless of what you think you know about Hillary Clinton, I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that the true extent of her corruption will dwarf the expectations of even her most ardent critics. She will not become our next President. In fact, she will be reviled as one of the most evil women in history. When the truth comes out about her, the world will stand in dumbfounded awe that someone could be so unspeakably evil. Just a hunch. But I have a feeling I will be proven right on this one. So, bookmark this page, and get ready to hear "I told you so" repeated over and over again.

BTW. In case I'm wrong about this, it can only mean that our country is so far gone, that even the most corrupt politician need never fear prosecution again, as long as they belong to the correct political party. In that case, I'll be ready, even eager, for the good Lord to call me home.

A good majority of politicians are corrupt including business man Donald Trump and Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

I doubt she win in November but to proclaim she is the most corrupt politician ever to grace the American Landscape is going overboard...

I can point to many politicians from the past that would make Clinton look like a saint and one was LBJ and another was Nixon...
I look at it this way. Think about all of the accusations made against her. If even ten percent of it is true...Well. I think you can see why I think she is one of the most evil, corrupt politicians ever. And let's not forget about that very long list of Clinton associates who have wound up dead. Several of them under mysterious circumstances. One of them was actually shot in the back of the head, and it was ruled a suicide! No joke!
Anyone who calls Hillary Clinton "one of the most evil, corrupt politicians ever" is a rube who is utterly and completely ignorant of American political history. Even recent history.
Well gee willakers, G man. You said it, so it MUST be true.

Conservatives have been making the same predictions about Hillary for 25 years

Not to mention Joe McCarthy, Herbert Hoover and Dubya.

Joe McCarthy was right. Period. He was factually correct.
Bush was also proven true in the end. The Rockefeller report proved that. Read it and stop being ignorant.

The difference is that there are about 150 FBI agents involved now. I have my fingers crossed. Here's to hoping that Hillary gets everything she deserves.

Melisandre's evil pales before HRC. (-:

The difference is that there are about 150 FBI agents involved now. I have my fingers crossed. Here's to hoping that Hillary gets everything she deserves.
Even the FBI says they are not investigating Hillary

All indications from the FBI are no criminal liability

Melisandre's evil pales before HRC. (-:
Question. What is more evil than murder? If Hillary is responsible for even one of the deaths people accuse her of, then she can go no lower. She has hit rock bottom. Murder is the most evil act you can commit. It doesn't matter how many. One is just as bad as a million.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Deep Breath...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Good one. LOL!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Deep Breath...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Good one. LOL!
FBI is winding down their investigation

Nothing on Hillary

Last edited:

Just like every good little conspiracy theory nut, you built in your own personal escape hatch from reality right into your theory. In case your silly predictions don't come true, (we both know they won't), you will just consider that more proof that you were right to start with. That way, you will never have to deal with facts, or reality, or any of those other pesky little things that sane people deal with.
And I suppose you believe that she is as pure as the driven snow, and farts perfumed rainbows. And this has nothing to do with conspiracy. Anyone with a brain knows that our leaders are about as corrupt as they come. We have the best government money can buy, after all.

Tell you what. Here's a simple test. This will determine how far gone you are. Ready? Answer this question.

Do you believe that Hillary is a honest and caring person? I require a simple yes or no answer. That's all. Can you manage that?

Good question.

She is dishonest.

She is caring.

Next.

Bush was also proven true in the end. The Rockefeller report proved that. Read it and stop being ignorant.

Oh, thanks for your stellar counterpoints and stunning facts, all linked up and ready to go.
You're the ignoramus. It's not against the law to be a communist in this country. Joe McCarthy was wrong.
You're wrong about Bush, too. The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission and International Criminal Court in The Hague said so.

I don't assume anymore. The US used to be a country of defined morality. Now we live in moral relativism, and Ted Kennedy can drown a woman, not report it to police, and still be elected to high office for decades.

Equally Bill Clinton was a well known, well established liar.... everyone knew you couldn't trust anything he said ever.... and he was still elected. He raped a girl, and still got elected, and was specifically elected by women's groups... which is one of the sickest twists of irony.

There is evil in the US. Real evil. And there's a lot of people who support evil.

So I hope you are right. I am rooting for you to be right. I think..... I think you will be right. But I never take it for granted. There are a ton of evil people in this country, who will absolutely support the most evil politician of our day, and actually celebrate it when evil wins.

Remember those Palestinians that were celebrating when 9/11 happened? We have a political party in the US, that celebrates evil just like they did.

Defined morality hey? Like slavery, segregation, genocide, ethnic cleansing, bombing other countries, invading other countries.

When, exactly, was the US a moral country?

1776-1865 - slavery, genocide, ethnic cleansing
1865-1954 - segregation, genocide
1955-1975 - Vietnam, Bay of Pigs, basically going around the world trying to impose the US version of the world
1975 to present - Iraq, Somalia, Lebanon, Libya (multiple times), Grenada, supporting Pol Pot, supporting numerous dictators

Moral and the US in the same sentence = a joke.

You seem to be confusing official policy with morality. Not the same.

I did not say that the US was a moral country. I said the US was a country that had defined morality. There is a difference.

One is the idea that the country itself is 'moral'. But a country can't be moral.

The other is the idea that the people of the country had a view of morality as being defined.

Example. There is a documentary on the internet called the Chicken Ranch made in the early 1970s. It's a doc about a brothel. If you go to the end of this film, the pimp daddy gets all his hos together, and setups a feast on Thanksgiving. The pimp then stands up and gives this little speech about how yes they are all prostitutes, and yes it's not what 'god' wanted, but they still thank the lord in heaven for all the things they do have.

Now point here is, even the 1970s, the people doing what was wrong, or not right... still had defined morality.

I don't have a problem with segregation, but do I have a problem with race based slavery. But here's the kicker... people even in that time knew slavery was wrong. They knew it was wrong. They opposed it at every turn. Even people who had slaves, opposed slavery.

The reason why people who even opposed slavery still kept slavery as a policy, was because it was so intertwined in the economy, they didn't know how to not have slaves.

People knew it was wrong... even they still practiced it. That is defined morality. It means that morality is something above the law.

We don't believe that anymore. We think the law determines morality now. We think it's all relative. We think that if 51% of the population believes it is ok to steal someones property, then it magically is in fact moral to do so.

That's what has changed.

I don't assume anymore. The US used to be a country of defined morality. Now we live in moral relativism, and Ted Kennedy can drown a woman, not report it to police, and still be elected to high office for decades.

Equally Bill Clinton was a well known, well established liar.... everyone knew you couldn't trust anything he said ever.... and he was still elected. He raped a girl, and still got elected, and was specifically elected by women's groups... which is one of the sickest twists of irony.

There is evil in the US. Real evil. And there's a lot of people who support evil.

So I hope you are right. I am rooting for you to be right. I think..... I think you will be right. But I never take it for granted. There are a ton of evil people in this country, who will absolutely support the most evil politician of our day, and actually celebrate it when evil wins.

Remember those Palestinians that were celebrating when 9/11 happened? We have a political party in the US, that celebrates evil just like they did.

Defined morality hey? Like slavery, segregation, genocide, ethnic cleansing, bombing other countries, invading other countries.

1955-1975 - Vietnam, Bay of Pigs, basically going around the world trying to impose the US version of the world
1975 to present - Iraq, Somalia, Lebanon, Libya (multiple times), Grenada, supporting Pol Pot, supporting numerous dictators

Wrong. We're always trying to rectify our wrongs. Why can't you understand that. There is not one person alive that is perfect morally. Not one. What makes us different is that we right our wrongs. Unfortunately, there will always be people like you who can't make that distinction and are quick to castigate and blame.

Wrong. We're always trying to rectify our wrongs. Why can't you understand that. There is not one person alive that is perfect morally. Not one. What makes us different is that we right our wrongs. Unfortunately, there will always be people like you who can't make that distinction and are quick to castigate and blame.
Jesus did right. And the people murdered him for it. Fear, will keep the systems in line. Fear of this battle station.

Oh, thanks for your stellar counterpoints and stunning facts, all linked up and ready to go.
You're the ignoramus. It's not against the law to be a communist in this country. Joe McCarthy was wrong.
You're wrong about Bush, too. The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission and International Criminal Court in The Hague said so.

Joe McCarthy was factually correct. Go look it up, or remain ignorant. I'm not wasting my time with links on things that have been detailed and documented for going on 50 years. If you don't know he was right by now, then that just makes you a moron.

And the Rockefeller report has been posted on this forum a 100 times by now. At some point being ignorant is the fault of the ignorant person, instead of the educators who have pointed out the facts for going on 8 years.

If you refuse to accept the facts on these two issue to this point, then you have proven that no amount facts will prove anything to you, because you are closed minded partisan bigot. So just keep being what you are dude.

Forum List

Back