US Democrat Party SLAVERY

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
The US Democratic party has been pro-slavery for many, many decades.

As a matter of fact, a Democratic party congressman introduced a bill to institute slavery within the last decade. This is not ancient history, folks. This is current politics and modern history.

Woodrow Wilson (D) instituted slavery in the USA (WWI)

FDR (D) instituted slavery in the USA (WWII) And also enslaved American citizens in concentration camps simply because they had German or Japanese ancestry.

So did Harry Truman (D) (WWII - Korean war) That POS motherfucker enslaved American citizens too!

So did LBJ! Johnson (D) instituted slavery in the USA (Vietnam war).

Notice that omnipresent (D) thingy up there^^^^^

.... anyone?

Why do Democrats love slavery so much? Personally, I think the only correct answer to that question is that Democrats are just plain fucking evil pieces of shit! I cannot come up with a better answer to that question.

Can you?

Please share your thoughts on the matter, my fellow USMB people.

Last edited:
The democrats were southern hicks and conservatives! The rolls of the parties changed places in the mid 20th century.

Today republicans are the party of forcing people to work for little and abolishing everything that helps the poor.

The democrats were southern hicks and conservatives! The rolls of the parties changed places in the mid 20th century.

Today republicans are the party of forcing people to work for little and abolishing everything that helps the poor.
Your ignorant racist bullshit aside,
Are you really that gullible?

Who is the last congressman to demand slavery?

I guarantee you that is wasn't a Republican.

Go visit a fucking library you uneducated jerk!

As a matter of fact, a Democratic party congressman introduced a bill to institute slavery within the last decade. This is not ancient history, folks. This is current politics and modern history.

FDR (D) instituted slavery in the USA (WWII) And also enslaved American citizens in concentration camps simply because they had German or Japanese ancestry.

So did Harry Truman (D) (WWII - Korean war) That POS motherfucker enslaved American citizens too!

.... anyone?

Why do Democrats love slavery so much? Personally, I think the only correct answer to that question is that Democrats are just plain fucking evil pieces of shit! I cannot come up with a better answer to that question.

Can you?

You are a fucking loon. Obviously you are talking about the draft. And, more than likely, you are one of those that have never served your nation. We really don't need your kind, these are the people that answered the call, and the people we should be remembering on more than just one day a year.

You are full of shit.

Library cards are free. Learn how to read at a better than 2nd grade level and try to get one.

You might be able to get one inside that building that I built with a sign in front of it that says "Public Library".

Can you comprehend that? Or not?

Sheesh, Mud, had you any brains, you might have been able to get a real job, instead of just packing bricks for other people. But, judging by your posts, that was hopeless for you.

Given that democrats think they own the fruits of your labor... is this really surprising at all? It's basically the core of their ideology.

You are full of shit.

Library cards are free. Learn how to read at a better than 2nd grade level and try to get one.

You might be able to get one inside that building that I built with a sign in front of it that says "Public Library".

You. Are. A fuck head.

.... anyone?

Can you?

getting drafted isn't the same as slavery.

however, every time they needed Americans to die for them, they didn't hesitate to send the poor in droves.

.... anyone?

Can you?

You are incorrect.

Go learn how to read and find a dictionary.

.... anyone?

Can you?

You are incorrect.

slaves don't get paid, draftees do.

disobedient slaves get whipped, draftees get crap duty

they don't compare, you're deluded and fucking dumb

You are full of shit.

You. Are. A fuck head.
If the truth pisses you off that much then maybe you should shove your head up your ass.

You are full of shit.

Just because they let you work there while they were building it doesn't mean you built it. Using your logic, I built everything from bridges to refineries to nuclear power plants. My ego isn't so fragile till I have to claim I was the one responsible for all that being built.

slave

[sleyv]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
a person who is the property of and wholly subject to another; a bondservant.
a person entirely under the domination of some influence or person:
a slave to a drug.

draftee

[draf-tee, drahf-]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
a person who is drafted into military service.
Compare enlistee (def 1).

wrong by definition.

oh, there's this site called; dictionary.com, might was to save that into your history

.... anyone?

Can you?

You are incorrect.

slaves don't get paid, draftees do.

disobedient slaves get whipped, draftees get crap duty

they don't compare, you're deluded and fucking dumb
Got any proof to back up you ridiculous claims?

You don't. Plain and simple. You are lying.

You are full of shit.

Just because they let you work there while they were building it doesn't mean you built it. Using your logic, I built everything from bridges to refineries to nuclear power plants. My ego isn't so fragile till I have to claim I was the one responsible for all that being built.
The big difference is that you did none of that.

I did.
Sheesh, Mud, had you any brains, you might have been able to get a real job, instead of just packing bricks for other people. But, judging by your posts, that was hopeless for you.
Why is your IQ so low?

Forum List

Back