A poster is using your text and avatars on another site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, don't make a claim like that without providing some proof. Do you have any links, can you copy and paste?

• Banned
Attention everyone.
A poster on this site is using your text and avatars on another site.
His name on the other site is Jimmyb.
And "the other site" is only accessible to you?
Ah no! but nice try, if you read this site's rules it's forbidden to mention other sites or take stuff from here and use it elsewhere.
And Vice versa.
Fail.

Attention everyone.
Ah no! but nice try, if you read this site's rules it's forbidden to mention other sites or take stuff from here and use it elsewhere.
And Vice versa.
Fail.
If that's the case then you ought to have brought it up with the admin of both this, and the phantom "other site" rather than burden us with it.
Fail. Your fail.

Come on, don't make a claim like that without providing some proof. Do you have any links, can you copy and paste?
An excellent point. A simple link to a post on "the other site" bearing my avatar and my words. But watch out! The culprit might turn out to be the OP.
Shifty_Eyes_Emoticon_by_Canaan1.gif

Attention everyone.
And Vice versa.
Fail.
If that's the case then you ought to have brought it up with the admin of both this, and the phantom "other site" rather than burden us with it.
Fail. Your fail.
I did , who's failed again?
The smell of guilt is getting stronger with every post , not that you are the culprit this Time but guilty of it at some point.

Report it to the mods where you can give links, in pm. Pick your favorite mod and PM them about it.

An excellent point. A simple link to a post on "the other site" bearing my avatar and my words. But watch out! The culprit might turn out to be the OP.
As stated before , posters cannot import or link to other sites .

As stated before , posters cannot import or link to other sites .

Can you give us the name of the other site?
Read the rules.

Good gawd daws even makes himself look like an idiot in the a&f forum :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back