Question on disappearing posts

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
i wrote an op in travel over the course of two days. When I finished it and tried to post an error message came up saying I needed to refresh. While I am not sure what that means, my piece just disappeared when I tried to move out and back. Is there any way to recover this work of art? I will be the first to admit that I am not good at navigating the site, but I would like to know how to avoid such losses in the future.

i wrote an op in travel over the course of two days. When I finished it and tried to post an error message came up saying I needed to refresh. While I am not sure what that means, my piece just disappeared when I tried to move out and back. Is there any way to recover this work of art? I will be the first to admit that I am not good at navigating the site, but I would like to know how to avoid such losses in the future.

Were you using TapaTalk on portables? Never seen a request to "refresh" anything. Did you check your "content" listings in your profile to see if it was misplaced? I'll go check and see if I can spot anything.

Thanks for replying fla, but I don't understand your questions. I have installed nothing. I am on an iPad, but the site is the same as It was when I first signed up as far as what I have added to it. No tapatalk that I know of, no ad blockers, just naked usmb.

Forum List

Back