A Poll About Your Candidate

Do You Judge Your Person By What They Say?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Windship

VIP Member
May 27, 2014
Freedom and Democracy only work if the people are vigilant and informed. That includes the ability to hold your boy, or girl, accountable.

Freedom and Democracy only work if the people are vigilant and informed. That includes the ability to hold your boy, or girl, accountable.

As soon as Trump gets his first BJ from an intern in the White House, I will lead the cause to impeach him.

As soon as Trump gets his first BJ from an intern in the White House, I will lead the cause to impeach him.

He's already known to be an adulterer, why didn't that disqualify him in your mind already?

Too bad you didn't hold yours so.

Despite GW Bush's disastrous presidency, at the end of it, three out of four conservatives still approved of the job he was doing.

He'll first need to lie about it to Congress while under oath...
Congress can impeach a Pres for almost anything. Fucking the interns would be cause enough to meet the def of "high crimes and misdemeanors."

He's already known to be an adulterer, why didn't that disqualify him in your mind already?

Billy BJ was a known serial adulterer from the time he took office in Arkansas. Did that disqualify him in your mind?

Forum List

Back