A physician's case for Trump

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Here I am, an Indian immigrant, a physician, and a lifelong Democrat to boot, who sees no other choice than Trump this election cycle.

I think there are going to be millions of others who will follow this doctor's examples – from all walks of American life. This article presents a well-thought-out reason for the man's decision and some points are clearly worth repeating.

Much is made of the coming fascist state under a President Trump. I find most of this to be hyperbole on the scale of Glenn Beck warning his followers of the Muslim-Stalinist state Barack Obama was going to usher in. Last I checked, over the last 8 years, folks are still able to buy AK-47s to their hearts’ content, and political opponents have not been herded into internment camps. I have great difficulty believing that the recent Democrat turned Republican who invited Caitlyn Jenner to Trump Tower to use whatever restroom she may like will endanger the republic.

So come November, do the responsible thing -- Vote Trump.

Full story w/graphs @ Articles: A physician's case for Trump

Physician or surgeon. I HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTERED A PHYSICIAN WHO NAMED HIMSELF ----THE KNIFE ----not even scalpel---lancet maybe unless you is a SIKH

americanthinker acts like the Onion at times, and that time has arrived again.

Forum List

Back