A PERFECT Lesson For U.S. "moralists"!!!

Religious Police?

Oh, you mean the same people who want everything that Mentions "God" In Public Buildings gone?

Well, you can't have people who actually have an open mind about things speaking in public. It might hurt Shaman's feelings.

Religious Police?

Oh, you mean the same people who want everything that Mentions "God" In Public Buildings gone?
Pretty much.....those same folks who're constantly-insisting they know the proper way to live/think/believe, and can't manage to keep their Absolutes to themselves (not-to-mention infrequently murdering Doctors, from-time-to-time).​

Your talking about the Nutjobs..

The ones who murder Abortion Doctors are Nutjobs, and last but not least, Hypocrites.

Sure, I'm Catholic but I don't tell people that it's the "Proper" way to live, what You, or, I, think is the Proper way to live might not be right for you but not for someone else.. That's why I don't Impose Religion, but, I don't think that means taking everything that mentions God.

It's a confusing Issue, even for me..

The ones who murder Abortion Doctors are Nutjobs, and last but not least, Hypocrites.

Sure, I'm Catholic but I don't tell people that it's the "Proper" way to live, what You, or, I, think is the Proper way to live might not be right for you but not for someone else.. That's why I don't Impose Religion, but, I don't think that means taking everything that mentions God.

Why they fear religion so much, I do not understand. You would think that in their entire lives, 24/7 ,they are fighting the Christians. The majority of the press seems to be about atheists' or non-believers, wanting to have the word God removed or a manger display removed. For some reason, their neurotic minds keep them fearful of some perceived threat from Christians.
They almost, without fail, respond with "yeah but they kill abortion doctors" or "they bomb clinics" or my all time favorite "what about the crusades"? I agree with the previous post's that these are the far right fringe elements claiming to do these evil deeds in the name of God. They are definitely not following the teachings of Christ so to call them Christians or any other religion is simply uninformed.

I've got zero-problems with people believing-in what ever Absolutes gets 'em thru-the-night, but....too often....there's always some effort made to legislate those Absolutes (kinda-like the whole "In God We Trust"-trip, on our cash, or who decides what a viable-Life is).

I don't figure anyone's got the Divine Right to tell me how to live my Life.​

I've got zero-problems with people believing-in what ever Absolutes gets 'em thru-the-night, but....too often....there's always some effort made to legislate those Absolutes (kinda-like the whole "In God We Trust"-trip, on our cash, or who decides what a viable-Life is).

God does.

What's ironic is that His instructions are designed to prevent us from facing servere consequences in life, yet youd blindly race toward them without consideration.

God does.

What's ironic is that His instructions are designed to prevent us from facing servere consequences in life, yet youd blindly race toward them without consideration.

Save your fairy-tales for someone (else) who actually believes in such sophomoric-crap.

:rolleyes:

Why they fear religion so much, I do not understand.
Hey...If you need someone/something else to define the parameters within which you're expected to live your Life...fine!

I'll manage to define my own parameters.​

Hey...If you need someone/something else to define the parameters within which you're expected to live your Life...fine!

And you are the perfect example of why those parameters are desirable.

You can't deal with reality so you pretend as though you determine it. You don't. There are laws that govern nature, both physically and spiritually. You can't avoid the consequences of violating the Spiritual laws any more than you could avoid the consequences of the law of gravity if you jump out of a plane without a parachute.

Why they fear religion so much, I do not understand.

You did not respond as to why you fear religion.

What legislation might that be?

Religious Police?

though I have no problem with the word "god" on government buildings that already exist, I would certainly prefer to NOT include that word on any future buildings.

The U.S. is a secular/multi-religious nation.
LOTS of REAL Americans do NOT believe in the same god or even any god.

NO religion should be recieving special reference or consideration or promotion by our government.

Forum List

Back