A peek into the "angry white man's" rationale

I'm not surprised by anything that Moore wrote in that article, Nat. He's desperately trying to make himself relevant again so that he can keep on making millions from the liberal left. He's basically standing on a soap box telling everyone that they need to listen to HIM!

I do not like Moore...never have ,never will........However, just address WHAT he wrote and either state that he is wrong or right about how the dwindling "older, white man" (of which category I too belong) feels about America's status.

He's as full of shit as you are

I think deep down, Moore is secretly praying for a Trump Presidency because it will be easier for him to make money attacking Trump than attacking Hillary! I guarantee you that he made a lot more money when W. was President than he did when Obama was President. Moore needs a conservative in power to do what he does...when a liberal is in power he's got no target to go after.

Actually, you're probably correct.......But does THAT refute what he wrote? Yes or No?

exactly WHICH candidate has alienated American, Latinos, blacks, gays, most women, Native Americans, etc.???
Answer that question and you too will see WHO is pitting "everyone against each other".....Go on, THINK on your own.

The Democratic Party has been a party of envy, jealousy, and greed going back to FDR. You wouldn't exist as a party if you weren't constantly dividing everyone into this group and that group and stoking tensions between those divisions.

You, like many of those people, are a hypocrite to the nth degree.

I think deep down, Moore is secretly praying for a Trump Presidency because it will be easier for him to make money attacking Trump than attacking Hillary! I guarantee you that he made a lot more money when W. was President than he did when Obama was President. Moore needs a conservative in power to do what he does...when a liberal is in power he's got no target to go after.

Actually, you're probably correct.......But does THAT refute what he wrote? Yes or No?

When anyone opposes your Marxist ideology, the only explanation you dependency whores can come up with to explain it is "race." You're an idiot, which is why your proposals make no logical sense and aren't supported by empirical data and you have to go off the chart to personal attacks to justify it.

But your race whoring has finally worn so thin it's just not working anymore, so you're amping up the lies to try to offset the falling effectiveness of them

Micheal Moore is just jealous of Hillary because she's been able to scam more money lately than he has! Liberalism to both of them is nothing more than an opportunity to line their pockets.

Has anyone ever told you that opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. But some opinions are framed by evidence, your's is sadly lacking and without any proof is nothing but falderal.

So you disagree with me that Michael Moore's "liberalism" has lined his pockets with millions of dollars?

You have no idea what motivated Moore, or how much money he earned. Have you ever watched any one of his movies? Have you ever had a U. level course in the Humanities?
If you want a country that is slowly becoming a 3rd world shithole.

I'm truly sorry that the bad, bad Obama has confined you to some basement, poor, gun-LESS, without your access to FOX and Rush, and having to type your responses from that relocation camp.......That Obama is truly a naughty president.
He's a criminal. Hillary is a criminal.

Pretty much the reason you support them.

You're a racist asshole.

If you truly believe this ^^^ you're psychotic, if you don't, you're a liar.

He's as full of shit as you are

WOW, what an impressive, well thought-out and erudite retort.....You have Shakespearean potential there Kaz.

Yes, you wanted an intellectual response to your premise that not wanting Marxism is because we want to be told what to do what a white man not a black man or a white woman.

You don't use quality bait when you're bottom dragging for scavengers, it's a waste of effort

The Democratic Party has been a party of envy, jealousy, and greed going back to FDR. You wouldn't exist as a party if you weren't constantly dividing everyone into this group and that group and stoking tensions between those divisions.

Poor, POOR baby...so you've been suffering since FDR???? Oh, the injustices !!!!! (what an :ahole-1:)

Poor, POOR baby...so you've been suffering since FDR???? Oh, the injustices !!!!! (what an :ahole-1:)

WOW, what an impressive, well thought-out and erudite retort.....You have Shakespearean potential there Nat

exactly WHICH candidate has alienated American, Latinos, blacks, gays, most women, Native Americans, etc.???
Answer that question and you too will see WHO is pitting "everyone against each other".....Go on, THINK on your own.

Wait a minute, you're calling him a hypocrite for saying white men are a bunch of racists? We pre-judge people? Like he does us? Hmm ... you may be right on that ...

Micheal Moore is just jealous of Hillary because she's been able to scam more money lately than he has! Liberalism to both of them is nothing more than an opportunity to line their pockets.

Has anyone ever told you that opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. But some opinions are framed by evidence, your's is sadly lacking and without any proof is nothing but falderal.

So you disagree with me that Michael Moore's "liberalism" has lined his pockets with millions of dollars?

You have no idea what motivated Moore, or how much money he earned. Have you ever watched any one of his movies? Have you ever had a U. level course in the Humanities?
If you want a country that is slowly becoming a 3rd world shithole.

I'm truly sorry that the bad, bad Obama has confined you to some basement, poor, gun-LESS, without your access to FOX and Rush, and having to type your responses from that relocation camp.......That Obama is truly a naughty president.
He's a criminal. Hillary is a criminal.

Pretty much the reason you support them.

You're a racist asshole.

If you truly believe this ^^^ you're psychotic, if you don't, you're a liar.

How much money he earned is a standard to you? So you really must love Rush and Hannity then ...

You have no idea what motivated Moore, or how much money he earned.

As of 2014, Michael Moore had a net worth of $50 million and owned nine houses. I noticed he didn't sacrifice any of that for the poor or middle class he claims to champion. I also noticed he never lashed out against his own successes in Capitalism while criticizing everyone else's.

Opinion: The Height of Hypocrisy? Michael Moore Owns Nine Houses, Worth More than $50 Million - Watchdog Wire

And what motivated him is the same thing that motivates everyone else who is wealthy, greed. There is a healthy amount of greed and it's needed to motivate people to continue improving the human condition.

Oh, and don't forget to tie that to "Homoaphobe". Now who was it who shot up the gay bar?

To help your cause, always remember to include, Libtardo the following:

When a white right winger shoots up a place.....he is to be labeled "insane"

When a non-white person shoots up a place....you MUST call him a fanatical "liberal"

Surprised that you can's remember what FOX specifically told you to do.
When liberal became a pejorative, you changed to progressive. And the pillar of progressives, Chicago. You own the plantations.

And the pillar of progressives, Chicago. You own the plantations.

Ah, poor Chicago. always the favorite straw man for right wingers....Just out of curiosity, who is the governor of Illinois?....and those that governor have ANYTHING to do with the largest city in his state?.

BTW, did you know that Memphis (a in a bright red state) has more than double the crime rate of Chicago??? Just a bit of ugly trivia.

This excerpt from none other than the derided Michael Moore in one of his recent articles in theHuffPost

......... the mind of the Endangered White Male.
There is a sense that the power has slipped out of their hands, that their way of doing things is no longer how things are done.
This monster, the “Feminazi,”the thing that as Trump says, “bleeds through her eyes or wherever she bleeds,” has conquered us — and now, after having had to endure eight years of a black man telling us what to do, we’re supposed to just sit back and take eight years of a woman bossing us around? After that it’ll be eight years of the gays in the White House! ??

Yet a other racist self identifies. Thank you...

Ah, poor Chicago. always the favorite straw man for right wingers....Just out of curiosity, who is the governor of Illinois?....and those that governor have ANYTHING to do with the largest city in his state?.
Strawman??????? Now that's HIllarious. Is Detroit, Baltimore, Ferguson, and New Orleans a strawman too???????????

Strawman??????? Now that's HIllarious. Is Detroit, Baltimore, Ferguson, and New Orleans a strawman too???????????

:lmao:

Dean thinks Chicago was caused by Republicans, every time I think he can't say something dumber, he not only does, but decisively so

Come on, moron....Do we want to start naming republican cities down south with high crime?

This thread is not about that topic...and if you had a few more brain cells you too would know it......

So, start your own thread about the evils of Chicago....or go have your daily enema.

Forum List

Back