A Pastor, A Priest and A Rabbi Walk Into a Bar

Lefties have no sense of humor.
That must be why most comedians are lefties. At least the good ones are.
Agreed here just like mosts entertainers. I think most RWers are not interested in being attention whores, a major factor in becoming an entertainer. There are a few who I'd consider more conservative like Rodney Carrington, Ron White and Jeff Foxworthy, but even they lean to being socially liberal.

Dennis Miller used to be great, but he went so far right he just turned mean. Bill Maher was the opposite; used to be good then went so far left he turned into an asshole.
Right wingers are just as much attention whores: KelleyAnne Conway, Stephen Bannon, Trump (but he is really a Demlite), Spicer, O'Reilly, Hannitty, Limbaugh, Savage, Medved . . . Roudy etc.

Lefties have no sense of humor.
Agreed here just like mosts entertainers. I think most RWers are not interested in being attention whores, a major factor in becoming an entertainer. There are a few who I'd consider more conservative like Rodney Carrington, Ron White and Jeff Foxworthy, but even they lean to being socially liberal.

Dennis Miller used to be great, but he went so far right he just turned mean. Bill Maher was the opposite; used to be good then went so far left he turned into an asshole.
Right wingers are just as much attention whores: KelleyAnne Conway, Stephen Bannon, Trump (but he is really a Demlite), Spicer, O'Reilly, Hannitty, Limbaugh, Savage, Medved . . . Roudy etc.
Agreed, but not as many. Most entertainers, like talking heads, are LWers. It's a mindset.

Because they are forced to be. Anyone who isn't is destroyed.
Do you have any examples?

What's to stop you from setting up your own Youtube channel and doing your own comedy routines?

As I listed before, there are several conservative comedians. A popular one at the USO is Jeff Dunham.

Jeff Dunham
I'm not saying no non-looney people make it in creative industries, but if you aren't one you need to be Donald Trump to make it.

What's to stop you from setting up your own Youtube channel and doing your own comedy routines?

As I listed before, there are several conservative comedians. A popular one at the USO is Jeff Dunham.

Jeff Dunham
I'm not saying no non-looney people make it in creative industries, but if you aren't one you need to be Donald Trump to make it.
Well, he's certainly entertaining. ;)

PRESIDENT Trump invited the Pope for lunch on his mega yacht, the Pope accepted and during lunch, a puff of wind blew the Pontiff's hat into the water. It floated off about 50 feet, then the wind died down and it just floated in place. The crew and the secret service were scrambling to launch a boat to go get it, when PRESIDENT Trump waved them off, saying "Never mind, boys, I'll get it."

PRESIDENT Trump climbed over the side of the yacht, walked on the water to the hat, picked it up, walked back on the water, climbed into the yacht, and handed the Pope his hat.

The crew was speechless. The security team and the Pope's entourage were speechless. No one knew what to say, not even the Pope.

That afternoon, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN reported: "TRUMP CAN'T SWIM!"

Jeff Dunham
Bill Hicks.
Are you saying the LWers gave him cancer?

BTW, Bill Hicks is great but he wasn't a conservative.

Jeff Dunham
Bill Hicks.

I said not left-wing.

And yes they do give people cancer.

Jeff Dunham
Bill Hicks.

I said not left-wing.

You're losing me dude. I understood you to say only LWers are allowed to be comedians and I asked for examples of a RW comedian being destroyed.

Jeff Dunham
Bill Hicks.

I said not left-wing.

You're losing me dude. I understood you to say only LWers are allowed to be comedians and I asked for examples of a RW comedian being destroyed.
And that was changing my claims. So I brought it back in line with my original words, you sloppy slimey c*nt

Yeah because they are permitted.
???????
All creative industries are in the grip of the far left.
Creative people tend to be leftists.
No one forces them, it is their choice because they are thinkers.

Yeah because they are permitted.
???????
It an uphill battle in creative industries if you don't go along with the far left ideology.

It's an uphill battle either way. Believe me, they are FORCED to go along with it.

Lady walks into a bar and orders a beer.

Bartender goes "sure, Anheuser Busch?"

Lady goes, "fine, how's yer dick?"

Irish guy walks into a bar...and then walks out.
I thought they crawled out.
icon_beer.gif

It an uphill battle in creative industries if you don't go along with the far left ideology.

It's an uphill battle either way. Believe me, they are FORCED to go along with it.
I was a professional musician, and there was no force. Are you speaking from experience?

Forum List

Back