A Pastor, A Priest and A Rabbi Walk Into a Bar

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
. . . and it is something different than what you think.

11046556_1192203314129927_1930037912459729363_n.jpg

Damn, that joke is ancient. Do you ever get out?

Lefties have no sense of humor.
That must be why most comedians are lefties. At least the good ones are.
Agreed here just like mosts entertainers. I think most RWers are not interested in being attention whores, a major factor in becoming an entertainer. There are a few who I'd consider more conservative like Rodney Carrington, Ron White and Jeff Foxworthy, but even they lean to being socially liberal.

Dennis Miller used to be great, but he went so far right he just turned mean. Bill Maher was the opposite; used to be good then went so far left he turned into an asshole.

Agreed here just like mosts entertainers. I think most RWers are not interested in being attention whores, a major factor in becoming an entertainer. There are a few who I'd consider more conservative like Rodney Carrington, Ron White and Jeff Foxworthy, but even they lean to being socially liberal.
What about independently minded people? Why are they prevented from being attention whores?

What about independently minded people? Why are they prevented from being attention whores?
Not prevented, just don't want to be one.

Which would you rather do; drive a truck or stand on stage entertaining a bunch of Gen Xers? While the idea of being rich and famous is a common fantasy, most people don't want to put up with the crap associated with what it takes to be a successful entertainer.

Which would you rather do; drive a truck or stand on stage entertaining a bunch of Gen Xers? While the idea of being rich and famous is a common fantasy, most people don't want to put up with the crap associated with what it takes to be a successful entertainer.
Prevented.

Prevented.
You are free to believe that but unless you have some proof to the contrary, I don't see it. It's more a matter of choice.

The fact remains most entertainers are flakes. I like Tom Cruise movies but I wouldn't want to hang out with him because.....wait for it.....he's a flake. Same goes for people like Sarah Silverman, Madonna, Lady Gaga, etc, etc, etc. Sure they're talented and I like their music and/or movies, but they're still flakes living in LaLa Land.

Yeah because they are permitted.
???????
All creative industries are in the grip of the far left.
Creative people tend to be leftists.
Because they are forced to be. Anyone who isn't is destroyed.

Forum List

Back