‘a One-night-stand Every Six Years’

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/10/0...former-dem’s-anti-mary-landrieu-ad-goes-viral

He said that Mary Landrieu has a "one night stand" every six years with the voters of Louisiana and then forgets about them until she comes back and has another...every six years. He says she has done nothing to help the black community in Lousiana.

Love this man. He switched from the Democrat party to the Republican party on May 31, 2013 when he received the Frederick Douglass award, and as you know, Frederick Douglass was a very proud Republican. Would love to see more Republicans like Guillory and Douglass. would especially like to see one replace Mary Landrieu.

WOW !! a black man with a brain, i love this man too, he has finally found salvation in getting out of the demoscum party and joining the party of high intelligence, principals, integrity and honesty, i hope he runs against that white political whore who has abandoned her state and constituents for the WDC party of :fu: America ! :up:

i am stunned with disbelief...., i am on everyones ignore list ?
you won't see this, any ways so ......:fu: ................ :asshole:S

He already spent his entire life up to 2007 as a Republican when he switched to Democrat to win his election.

Will see how he does running as a republican. Something tells me his time is running out :laugh:

Forum List

Back