A new neocon backed narrative control firm works to destroy alternative media

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The frenzied, hysterical Russia narrative being promoted day in and day out by western mass media has had two of its major stories ripped to shreds in the last three days…

A New Neocon-Backed Narrative Control Firm Works To Destroy Alternative Media

So you see, those who are not tainted with TRUMP hate syndrome see right through and know exactly what it will mean .
Consider this site being another google, apple, msn, cbs, nbc

you tards have no idea what is coming either oh but you will deny it or not it's all coming dumb fks.

WANT LIVING PROOF THIS IS TAKING PLACE LOOK WHERE MY ARTICLES END UP WHEN THEY ARE FROM INFOWARS DUUUUUUH
i never knew a virus from ancient history was a fkn conspiracy either which is where one of my articles went to

Last edited:
If you would post some actual news and back it up with links to actual news sites instead of parroting mindlessly what InfoWars puts up on it's site, you might not end up in the Conspiracy Forum as much.

And...............to tell you the truth, your article is kinda confusing. NeoCons are far right, and from what your article says, they are trying to get rid of alternative media.

I thought you conservatives were all about getting rid of fake news, not spreading it.

• Banned
upload_2019-1-13_16-2-32.png

If you would post some actual news and back it up with links to actual news sites instead of parroting mindlessly what InfoWars puts up on it's site, you might not end up in the Conspiracy Forum as much.

And...............to tell you the truth, your article is kinda confusing. NeoCons are far right, and from what your article says, they are trying to get rid of alternative media.

I thought you conservatives were all about getting rid of fake news, not spreading it.
No, conservatives are the master purveyors of fake news – a review of rightwing media is proof of that.

Forum List

Back