A new front opens in the fight to save Tiktok...

Not a chance. These are the weak men that create hard times.

I'm sure there are a minority of tough Gen Z'ers....the rednecks, the inner-city poor, some suburbanites with based parents...and some others. But by and large the generational bell curve continues on the ever lengthening downhill slide.

I am of the decided opinion that no upswing will ever occur again.
Lol, ya the ones with absolutely no wealth, influence or power set the stage for ya, huh. Hilarious. If this is the case your bitch ass was overcome by the weakest of the weak. Lol where does that place you in the grand scheme of things? Gen z parents had nothing to do with it , huh. Who's job was it to raise them asd clown?

Lol,. Anybody heard about the 80 year cycle? If it continues your so called soy boy generation will become the next hero generation. Steel is formed in fire. It is relatively evident that fire is stoking as we speak. They say nessity is the mother of invention. The same can be said about heroism. We will see if they rise to the test. History says they will. We shall see!!

No they won't.

Everything will crumble because of them, their children will be the ones to bear that cross and will be the ones to come out of it stronger.

In the mean time things will be held up by my generation. We will hold it longer than we should. But the current young generation is done, there are too many of them that are soft, weak willed, cowardly, dumb pussy ass bitches. There are some tough ones but not enough.

Keep speaking out for your Chinese friends. They appreciate all of their pawns.
I don't use Tik Tok, as that is a choice, but for the government to remove that choice from the citizens is simply censorship that does not serve the interests of the people.

No they won't.

Everything will crumble because of them, their children will be the ones to bear that cross and will be the ones to come out of it stronger.

In the mean time things will be held up by my generation. We will hold it longer than we should. But the current young generation is done, there are too many of them that are soft, weak willed, cowardly, dumb pussy ass bitches. There are some tough ones but not enough.
Lol, who's job was it to raise them? Where does the responsibility actually lie? Don't count your chickens before they hatch. History says they figure it out and a golden age follows. We could bet on it, but I won't be around to see the outcome. Lol, my dad thought I was soft as a teen ager.. Till he put his hand's on my throat one to many times. He found out differently.

Lol, ya the ones with absolutely no wealth, influence or power set the stage for ya, huh. Hilarious. If this is the case your bitch ass was overcome by the weakest of the weak. Lol where does that place you in the grand scheme of things?
When did dementia overtake you?

There was a time when your posts made sense and didn't sound like an old man rambling to himself while giggling and drooling in the corner.

Snap out of it.

Gen z parents had nothing to do with it , huh. Who's job was it to raise them asd clown?

Irrelevant to the topic. Regardless of who is at fault, we agree on the fact that they are weak.

Thanks for your helping to make my point.

Forum List

Back