A new day is dawning for the gop

This new day is not going to go well for the Republican Party because they are facing an awakening among the voters. This awakening began with the November election, and continues as the Congressional Republicans try to rename and sell the same tired policies of the past twenty-five plus years. These are the very policies that have brought America to the brink of ruin. More and more of the GOP rank and file are coming to realize that the party they have supported for decades have failed to serve and protect this nation and it’s people.
There are working and middle class Republican faithful that have lost much, but they still staunchly defend the GOP. As the new president and Democrat controlled Congress reverse and repair the devastation caused by Reaganomics and the policies it spawned, the number of these Republican faithful will diminish greatly, forcing that party to reevaluate their position and decide if they are going to reconnect with the American people, or keep trying to stay the course with their outdated policies and discriminatory loyalties.

For those on USMB wondering what an example of disinformation is, this is it.

This new day is not going to go well for the Republican Party because they are facing an awakening among the voters. This awakening began with the November election, and continues as the Congressional Republicans try to rename and sell the same tired policies of the past twenty-five plus years. These are the very policies that have brought America to the brink of ruin. More and more of the GOP rank and file are coming to realize that the party they have supported for decades have failed to serve and protect this nation and it’s people.
There are working and middle class Republican faithful that have lost much, but they still staunchly defend the GOP. As the new president and Democrat controlled Congress reverse and repair the devastation caused by Reaganomics and the policies it spawned, the number of these Republican faithful will diminish greatly, forcing that party to reevaluate their position and decide if they are going to reconnect with the American people, or keep trying to stay the course with their outdated policies and discriminatory loyalties.

As opposed to the wild inaccurate and unbalanced ravings of krotchdog and the rest of the pack of mangy starving flea bit nutcases who can't see what is happening right in front of their faces ?
The OP's main fault is stating the obvious. The damage done by inept GOP leaders over the last several years led directly to voters rejecting the GOP in the last 2 elections. VooDoo economics and deregulation failed us miserably, and has been repudiated by a large majority of voters and economists and politicians.

Don't waste breath talking to your dazed wambly legged opponent. Press the fight, hit him again and again, let gravity do the rest.

You're a broken record. That's besides being full of shit.

You fear the truth just like all of the neoconservative Republicans. Your fear forces you to use profanity as a refuge like all ignorant men.
Do not be afraid, unlike the government you would want established, America is returning to the values that make it a home for all of it's citizens, not just the special few as you would wish it.

Wow. You are a piece of work. This entire mess is caused by program after program of idiot social engineering.
Every time there has been a housing slump since the great depression it has been elbows and assholes to see who could add another subsidy to pump it back up.
First with the New deal, then with the VA loan program, then with FHA, then with HUD then with mortgage interest deductions, then with the Community reinvestment act.
It's like a little kid picking at a scab. If you stop picking at it the damn thing will heal.
I don't give a rats ass who those things were sponsored by. It's time to end ALL OF THEM. Let the market ride for a while. The banks will start to use good lending practices again if they aren't mandated into losing money on a mortgage to someone that can't pay it back.

Then give all the money back that we took from people to prop up Social Security. With interest. 10% per annum on everything collected since the 55 year olds were sucked into the system. Anyone older than that will still get the benefits. They will still pay until retirement age unless they opt out and take the payoff.
Everyone under 55 will be given their money back plus interest and be done with it.
This will stop the sucking sound from Washington pulling our economy down.
Then we institute a tax on all IMPORTED oil. I'd say about $15.00 a barrel would up domestic production in the marginal fields. This would cure the balance of trade deficit of $700 billion a yaer from imported oil.
It would also give us a fund to start a Rural Solarization Project. Since most power loss is from line losses in long distance transmission lines we could institute solar power grids in the rural areas and take them off the national grid. This would also enhance national security.
Top that off with a move to refinance home mortgages for people that buy an electric car and put solar voltaics on their roof so they have more money for a mortgage by not having a gas or electric bill.
Then we repeal the 16th amendment and institute the Fair tax.
That should just about cure it all.

I always appreciate well thought out solutions (as opposed to the usual rants), but to my surprise, it would seem that you have your own personal agenda. You don't want housing subsidies EXCEPT those that would, er, benefit your own endeavors in the business of solar power?

Last edited:
The only thing gravity will do son is teardown this leftist house of Cards there building in Obama land so fast it will make your head spin.

Before you write off the GOP You might want to check out just how popular your Democratic congress is right now and remember that Obama won't be on the ticket to save their sorry asses in 2010. That's assuming there aren't about as many people ready to tar and feather the man as voted for him by then.

If this is a center left country why does Fox News Have more viewers night in and night out than CNN, MSNBC and NBC combined?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
You're a broken record. That's besides being full of shit.

You fear the truth just like all of the neoconservative Republicans. Your fear forces you to use profanity as a refuge like all ignorant men.
Do not be afraid, unlike the government you would want established, America is returning to the values that make it a home for all of it's citizens, not just the special few as you would wish it.

Got news for you, wingnut ... I'm neither Republican nor a "neocon." Thinking you're a leftwingnut hack doesn't require ME to be anything.

There is nothing to any of your arguments but baseless rhetoric; a fact which, you choose to smokescreen by attacking. How many strawmen can you build in one argument? Just an answer please ... I've seen enough proof already.

Anyone that DOESN'T fear complete idiots like you getting your hands on some power has serious issue of their own. That you call your bullshit "American values" is the biggest joke I've seen so far today.

What you mean is you could care less about American values and think superimposing European ones over them would make America a haven for special few as you would wish it.

You're dismissed, pissant. Try your grade school tactics on someone else.

Republican, neocon, conservative, whatever...you are highly critical only of "liberals" who post here, so what other conclusion can be drawn? What is this website that touts itself as a community political forum? Is it just a ruse while the board's hosts and moderators really are hoping to evolve into NO-LIBS-ALLOWED like some others? How boring it would be to just sing to the choir all day.

Boot me if you wish, but I find you particularly rude and insulting when it is uncalled for. Dauger didn't say anything at all unusually out of the ordinary, nor did s/he break any "rules." Other than your personal ones, apparently.

Then listen to at least some of the pundits on the conservative side who are now suggesting that Republicans stop all the nonsense and grow up.

News & Opinion
Friday, April 17, 2009

Obama bashing: Are his critics unhinged?

So what if 69 percent of Americans approve of Barack Obama? said Josh Greenman in the New York Daily News. In the high-decibel world of the right-wing punditocracy, Obama is a dangerous radical bent on destroying the American way of life! Over the past few weeks, as Obama has taken drastic government action to fix the ailing economy, his detractors have ramped up their rhetoric to fever pitch. From his radio pulpit, Rush Limbaugh is denouncing “the central planners, the statist tyranny crowd in Washington.” Fellow right-wing ranter Mark Levin is telling listeners that Obama plans to steal their “liberty” and “private property.” On Fox News, the often hysterical Glenn Beck labels Obama “a fascist” and has called for conservatives to “think the unthinkable,” and launch a “revolution.” This kind of “apocalyptic” talk is chilling, said Charles M. Blow in The New York Times. While right-wing demagogues are calling for patriots to “rise up” against Obama and his one-world Marxist minions, somewhere out there, another Timothy McVeigh may be taking them seriously.

As an unapologetic conservative myself, said David Horowitz in Salon.com, I, too, am concerned by all this “over-the-top hysteria.” True, when George W. Bush was president, liberals were no less apocalyptic, often comparing him to Hitler. But that doesn’t justify my colleagues on the Right calling Obama “a closet Mussolini,” and comparing him to Saddam Hussein. Obama’s a leftist, yes, but “we are not witnessing the coming of the Antichrist.” To denounce him with such frantic hyperbole only allows the media to portray conservatives as a bunch of dangerous crackpots.

Obama bashing: Are his critics unhinged? - Subscriber Only - THE WEEK

The only thing gravity will do son is teardown this leftist house of Cards there building in Obama land so fast it will make your head spin.

Before you write off the GOP You might want to check out just how popular your Democratic congress is right now and remember that Obama won't be on the ticket to save their sorry asses in 2010. That's assuming there aren't about as many people ready to tar and feather the man as voted for him by then.

If this is a center left country why does Fox News Have more viewers night in and night out than CNN, MSNBC and NBC combined?

Congress's job rating is up 10 points or higher since 2008. Here's the rundown. Next?

Congress: Job Ratings

The difference is Bush was a conservative, Obama a marxist.

Sure. :cuckoo:

Black Liberation Theology is rooted in Marxism, Obama's books attest to his Marxist leanings, he said that wealth redistribution was necessary, and to top it all off I can name lists of books defending that Bush was a conservative.

Did he get all his conservative agendas through? No, absolutely not, RINOs and growing Democratic majority pushed him into a corner.

So what?

Labels mean nothing. Action matters. Results matter.
You are simply repeating old inaccurate smears full of negative campaign innuendo,
scripts made out of bumpersticker slogans and emotionladen labels which are designed to push voters' buttons, not to accurately describe what Obama is doing, or what is happening.
Look at the facts, rely upon what is real. Strip away and ignore labels and rhetoric, from any slanted source that is trying to sell you ITS soap.

As opposed to the wild inaccurate and unbalanced ravings of krotchdog and the rest of the pack of mangy starving flea bit nutcases who can't see what is happening right in front of their faces ?
The OP's main fault is stating the obvious. The damage done by inept GOP leaders over the last several years led directly to voters rejecting the GOP in the last 2 elections. VooDoo economics and deregulation failed us miserably, and has been repudiated by a large majority of voters and economists and politicians.

Don't waste breath talking to your dazed wambly legged opponent. Press the fight, hit him again and again, let gravity do the rest.

Stating the obvious, huh? Wrong. How about deflecting from what the CURRENT administration is doing that makes the former one look like rank amateurs when it comes to fucking up, by tossing out stupid rhetoric as a smokescreen.

Here's a newsflash for ya' ... Do you think conservatives just might have figured out what's wrong with the GOP since as a whole, the GOP was not supported last two elections?

Problem is, it isn't for any of the stupid crap you lefties are trying to stick to the wall. It's for breaking faith with US. From vacillating Congresspersons who had the majority and no will to use it to a President who as much a lefty and globalist as he was conservative.

Will the GOP learn from this? Not anymore the Dems did by getting put flat out on their asses in the 90s only to pick up fucking up in 2006 where they left off in 96.

If you don't like getting hit with facts and reality, get out of the ring.

Got news for you, wingnut ... I'm neither Republican nor a "neocon." Thinking you're a leftwingnut hack doesn't require ME to be anything.

There is nothing to any of your arguments but baseless rhetoric; a fact which, you choose to smokescreen by attacking. How many strawmen can you build in one argument? Just an answer please ... I've seen enough proof already.

Anyone that DOESN'T fear complete idiots like you getting your hands on some power has serious issue of their own. That you call your bullshit "American values" is the biggest joke I've seen so far today.

What you mean is you could care less about American values and think superimposing European ones over them would make America a haven for special few as you would wish it.

Republican, neocon, conservative, whatever...you are highly critical only of "liberals" who post here, so what other conclusion can be drawn? What is this website that touts itself as a community political forum? Is it just a ruse while the board's hosts and moderators really are hoping to evolve into NO-LIBS-ALLOWED like some others? How boring it would be to just sing to the choir all day.

Boot me if you wish, but I find you particularly rude and insulting when it is uncalled for. Dauger didn't say anything at all unusually out of the ordinary, nor did s/he break any "rules." Other than your personal ones, apparently.

What liberals post here? You mean you leftwingnuts? Do I need to slow this down for you some? One, and again, I don't have to be ANYTHING to be against leftwingnuts. That's just your simple little mind doing the "if he's not this, he has to be that" thing.

That's one.

Two, your opinion of my personality is noted. None of your business.

Three, my position on this board has NOTHING to do with my post, my politics, nor this thread, nor is it open to discussion by you. I didn't bring anything into this thread but an argument. YOU brought my position up.

Your faux outrage is pretty transparent, along with your strawman. I didn't say anyone violated a rule, now did I? Did I ask anyone to leave? Ban anyone? Close the thread?

This is where you pull your head out of your ass and shake it from side to side and say, "Why no, Gunny Sergeant, you did not."

Fact is, this all you have for an argument. Nothing.

Congress's job rating is up 10 points or higher since 2008. Here's the rundown. Next?

Congress: Job Ratings

Pollingreport.com? Epic fail. Try again.

What liberals post here? You mean you leftwingnuts? Do I need to slow this down for you some? One, and again, I don't have to be ANYTHING to be against leftwingnuts. That's just your simple little mind doing the "if he's not this, he has to be that" thing.

That's one.

Three, my position on this board has NOTHING to do with my post, my politics, nor this thread, nor is it open to discussion by you. I didn't bring anything into this thread but an argument. YOU brought my position up.

Your faux outrage is pretty transparent, along with your strawman. I didn't say anyone violated a rule, now did I? Did I ask anyone to leave? Ban anyone? Close the thread?

This is where you pull your head out of your ass and shake it from side to side and say, "Why no, Gunny Sergeant, you did not."

Gunny, don't you know, you're not allowed to speak your mind. For that matter, anyone that doesn't agree with the likes of MM is an idiotic tool of Rush and should be burned, (doesn't matter if they don't listen to Rush or agree, etc.), much less have control of some 'dials' that could potentially lead to MM not being able to write whatever he/she wishes here.

BTW, weren't you in the Marines? Time for you to be 'watched' ya know?

Im not sure id call Bush a conservative anymore. He ran as a conservative. And he was more conservative than John McCain in 2000. but I am not sure there is a pure conservative out there.

Labels mean nothing. Action matters. Results matter.
You are simply repeating old inaccurate smears full of negative campaign innuendo,
scripts made out of bumpersticker slogans and emotionladen labels which are designed to push voters' buttons, not to accurately describe what Obama is doing, or what is happening.
Look at the facts, rely upon what is real. Strip away and ignore labels and rhetoric, from any slanted source that is trying to sell you ITS soap.

You are right, labels mean nothing. Actions and results matter.

That's exactly why im unimpressed with Obama and pretty much most politicians out there.

That's one.

Gunny, don't you know, you're not allowed to speak your mind. For that matter, anyone that doesn't agree with the likes of MM is an idiotic tool of Rush and should be burned, (doesn't matter if they don't listen to Rush or agree, etc.), much less have control of some 'dials' that could potentially lead to MM not being able to write whatever he/she wishes here.

Anybody trying to watch me is liable to get their eyeball poked out. And I damned sure don't need some nimrod, leftwingnut newby telling me how to act on a board or run one. She came here ... MY rules. If I go to her board, she can make them.

That's one.

Anybody trying to watch me is liable to get their eyeball poked out. And I damned sure don't need some nimrod, leftwingnut newby telling me how to act on a board or run one. She came here ... MY rules. If I go to her board, she can make them.

So intolerant! :lol:

You don't buy into the meme? The 'man' should STFU?

Forum List

Back