A new day is dawning for the gop

Gunny, don't you know, you're not allowed to speak your mind. For that matter, anyone that doesn't agree with the likes of MM is an idiotic tool of Rush and should be burned, (doesn't matter if they don't listen to Rush or agree, etc.), much less have control of some 'dials' that could potentially lead to MM not being able to write whatever he/she wishes here.

Anybody trying to watch me is liable to get their eyeball poked out. And I damned sure don't need some nimrod, leftwingnut newby telling me how to act on a board or run one. She came here ... MY rules. If I go to her board, she can make them.

So intolerant! :lol:

You don't buy into the meme? The 'man' should STFU?

Good luck with THAT.:eusa_eh:

:lol:

You fear the truth just like all of the neoconservative Republicans. Your fear forces you to use profanity as a refuge like all ignorant men.
Do not be afraid, unlike the government you would want established, America is returning to the values that make it a home for all of it's citizens, not just the special few as you would wish it.

Got news for you, wingnut ... I'm neither Republican nor a "neocon." Thinking you're a leftwingnut hack doesn't require ME to be anything.

There is nothing to any of your arguments but baseless rhetoric; a fact which, you choose to smokescreen by attacking. How many strawmen can you build in one argument? Just an answer please ... I've seen enough proof already.

Anyone that DOESN'T fear complete idiots like you getting your hands on some power has serious issue of their own. That you call your bullshit "American values" is the biggest joke I've seen so far today.

What you mean is you could care less about American values and think superimposing European ones over them would make America a haven for special few as you would wish it.

You're dismissed, pissant. Try your grade school tactics on someone else.

Republican, neocon, conservative, whatever...you are highly critical only of "liberals" who post here, so what other conclusion can be drawn? What is this website that touts itself as a community political forum? Is it just a ruse while the board's hosts and moderators really are hoping to evolve into NO-LIBS-ALLOWED like some others? How boring it would be to just sing to the choir all day.

Boot me if you wish, but I find you particularly rude and insulting when it is uncalled for. Dauger didn't say anything at all unusually out of the ordinary, nor did s/he break any "rules." Other than your personal ones, apparently.

Notice how you completely ignore the fact that several of the moderators of this board are in fact LIBERALS. :cuckoo:

Got news for you, wingnut ... I'm neither Republican nor a "neocon." Thinking you're a leftwingnut hack doesn't require ME to be anything.

There is nothing to any of your arguments but baseless rhetoric; a fact which, you choose to smokescreen by attacking. How many strawmen can you build in one argument? Just an answer please ... I've seen enough proof already.

Anyone that DOESN'T fear complete idiots like you getting your hands on some power has serious issue of their own. That you call your bullshit "American values" is the biggest joke I've seen so far today.

What you mean is you could care less about American values and think superimposing European ones over them would make America a haven for special few as you would wish it.

Republican, neocon, conservative, whatever...you are highly critical only of "liberals" who post here, so what other conclusion can be drawn? What is this website that touts itself as a community political forum? Is it just a ruse while the board's hosts and moderators really are hoping to evolve into NO-LIBS-ALLOWED like some others? How boring it would be to just sing to the choir all day.

Boot me if you wish, but I find you particularly rude and insulting when it is uncalled for. Dauger didn't say anything at all unusually out of the ordinary, nor did s/he break any "rules." Other than your personal ones, apparently.

Notice how you completely ignore the fact that several of the moderators of this board are in fact LIBERALS. :cuckoo:

This has what to do with what? Considering Gunny put them there? Oh, I know, you are acknowledging that if a 'lib' had the control, they wouldn't be so 'stupid.' Gotcha.

heaven forbid THAT!:eek:

Some of them are even *girls*. :eusa_shhh:

This has what to do with what? Considering Gunny put them there? Oh, I know, you are acknowledging that if a 'lib' had the control, they wouldn't be so 'stupid.' Gotcha.

Not sure I understand what you are saying here. My point was no one has a "NO LIBERALS ALLOWED" agenda on this board...like MM claimed in her little hissy fit..

Not sure I understand what you are saying here. My point was no one has a "NO LIBERALS ALLOWED" agenda on this board...like MM claimed in her little hissy fit..

Problem here is just another newby know-it-all talking out her ass. No one, since I became admin here, has been kicked off this board for their political beliefs. Bad manners? Yes. But not their political beliefs.

MM's eltist tagline says it all. SHe thinks she's smarter than the average bear. Been my observation the opposite is usually the case.

You fear the truth just like all of the neoconservative Republicans. Your fear forces you to use profanity as a refuge like all ignorant men.
Do not be afraid, unlike the government you would want established, America is returning to the values that make it a home for all of it's citizens, not just the special few as you would wish it
Wow. You are a piece of work. This entire mess is caused by program after program of idiot social engineering.
Every time there has been a housing slump since the great depression it has been elbows and assholes to see who could add another subsidy to pump it back up.
First with the New deal, then with the VA loan program, then with FHA, then with HUD then with mortgage interest deductions, then with the Community reinvestment act.
It's like a little kid picking at a scab. If you stop picking at it the damn thing will heal.
I don't give a rats ass who those things were sponsored by. It's time to end ALL OF THEM. Let the market ride for a while. The banks will start to use good lending practices again if they aren't mandated into losing money on a mortgage to someone that can't pay it back.
The majority of sub primes were written by lenders not bound by the CRA. How is it even possible for this to be the cause?

You wane to get rid of the veterans administration? You have no soul.

Then give all the money back that we took from people to prop up Social Security. With interest. 10% per annum on everything collected since the 55 year olds were sucked into the system. Anyone older than that will still get the benefits. They will still pay until retirement age unless they opt out and take the payoff.
Everyone under 55 will be given their money back plus interest and be done with it.
This will stop the sucking sound from Washington pulling our economy down.
Then we institute a tax on all IMPORTED oil. I'd say about $15.00 a barrel would up domestic production in the marginal fields. This would cure the balance of trade deficit of $700 billion a yaer from imported oil.
It would also give us a fund to start a Rural Solarization Project. Since most power loss is from line losses in long distance transmission lines we could institute solar power grids in the rural areas and take them off the national grid. This would also enhance national security.
Top that off with a move to refinance home mortgages for people that buy an electric car and put solar voltaics on their roof so they have more money for a mortgage by not having a gas or electric bill.
Then we repeal the 16th amendment and institute the Fair tax.
That should just about cure it all.

Only in your mind will this cure work.

Nice try at putting words into my mouth. The CRA just started the idea that since they were going to be mandated to lose anyway then just to hell with it. We'll just write the fuck out of them.
Second I didn't say abolish the VA I said the LOAN program. Get the veil of pig manure off your eyes. You might be able to read.
Take a seventh grade reading comprehension course and save the world the trouble of debating you.

Problem here is just another newby know-it-all talking out her ass. No one, since I became admin here, has been kicked off this board for their political beliefs. Bad manners? Yes. But not their political beliefs.

MM's eltist tagline says it all. SHe thinks she's smarter than the average bear. Been my observation the opposite is usually the case.

Well she's certainly had her ass handed to her in this case, even gently, but handed to her none the less. Maybe she'll learn something from it, but my guess is she won't. Liberals LOVE to spread shit. If their lips are moving.... well.... you know the rest.

Do not be afraid, unlike the government you would want established, America is returning to the values that make it a home for all of it's citizens, not just the special few as you would wish it.

Wow. You are a piece of work. This entire mess is caused by program after program of idiot social engineering.
Every time there has been a housing slump since the great depression it has been elbows and assholes to see who could add another subsidy to pump it back up.
First with the New deal, then with the VA loan program, then with FHA, then with HUD then with mortgage interest deductions, then with the Community reinvestment act.
It's like a little kid picking at a scab. If you stop picking at it the damn thing will heal.
I don't give a rats ass who those things were sponsored by. It's time to end ALL OF THEM. Let the market ride for a while. The banks will start to use good lending practices again if they aren't mandated into losing money on a mortgage to someone that can't pay it back.

Then give all the money back that we took from people to prop up Social Security. With interest. 10% per annum on everything collected since the 55 year olds were sucked into the system. Anyone older than that will still get the benefits. They will still pay until retirement age unless they opt out and take the payoff.
Everyone under 55 will be given their money back plus interest and be done with it.
This will stop the sucking sound from Washington pulling our economy down.
Then we institute a tax on all IMPORTED oil. I'd say about $15.00 a barrel would up domestic production in the marginal fields. This would cure the balance of trade deficit of $700 billion a yaer from imported oil.
It would also give us a fund to start a Rural Solarization Project. Since most power loss is from line losses in long distance transmission lines we could institute solar power grids in the rural areas and take them off the national grid. This would also enhance national security.
Top that off with a move to refinance home mortgages for people that buy an electric car and put solar voltaics on their roof so they have more money for a mortgage by not having a gas or electric bill.
Then we repeal the 16th amendment and institute the Fair tax.
That should just about cure it all.

I always appreciate well thought out solutions (as opposed to the usual rants), but to my surprise, it would seem that you have your own personal agenda. You don't want housing subsidies EXCEPT those that would, er, benefit your own endeavors in the business of solar power?

I don't own one penny of stock in any solar power company.

Problem here is just another newby know-it-all talking out her ass. No one, since I became admin here, has been kicked off this board for their political beliefs.
I hope not. I joined this board to get away from the Partisan bullshit & sniping.

The only thing gravity will do son is teardown this leftist house of Cards there building in Obama land so fast it will make your head spin.

Before you write off the GOP You might want to check out just how popular your Democratic congress is right now and remember that Obama won't be on the ticket to save their sorry asses in 2010. That's assuming there aren't about as many people ready to tar and feather the man as voted for him by then.

If this is a center left country why does Fox News Have more viewers night in and night out than CNN, MSNBC and NBC combined?

er... that's what i love about your posts.. .not an ounce of anything realistic.

it's so cool.

and yup... same more than 60% approval rate that's been there for months.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

direction of country?

over 80% thought the country was on the wrong track when baby bush was president.

Now? about significantly fewer people feel that way...

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Direction of Country

reality... it's a good thing.

find some.

What liberals post here? You mean you leftwingnuts? Do I need to slow this down for you some? One, and again, I don't have to be ANYTHING to be against leftwingnuts. That's just your simple little mind doing the "if he's not this, he has to be that" thing.

That's one.

Two, your opinion of my personality is noted. None of your business.

Three, my position on this board has NOTHING to do with my post, my politics, nor this thread, nor is it open to discussion by you. I didn't bring anything into this thread but an argument. YOU brought my position up.

Your faux outrage is pretty transparent, along with your strawman. I didn't say anyone violated a rule, now did I? Did I ask anyone to leave? Ban anyone? Close the thread?

This is where you pull your head out of your ass and shake it from side to side and say, "Why no, Gunny Sergeant, you did not."

Fact is, this all you have for an argument. Nothing.

Say something substantive for a change, and you'll be removed from my shit list. Just blathering loudly how much you hate liberals means nothing, nada, zilch. We get that already.

I hope it's possible to put a moderator on ignore, because you have nothing to say that's meaningful at all, so that's where you're going.

What liberals post here? You mean you leftwingnuts? Do I need to slow this down for you some? One, and again, I don't have to be ANYTHING to be against leftwingnuts. That's just your simple little mind doing the "if he's not this, he has to be that" thing.

That's one.

Three, my position on this board has NOTHING to do with my post, my politics, nor this thread, nor is it open to discussion by you. I didn't bring anything into this thread but an argument. YOU brought my position up.

Your faux outrage is pretty transparent, along with your strawman. I didn't say anyone violated a rule, now did I? Did I ask anyone to leave? Ban anyone? Close the thread?

This is where you pull your head out of your ass and shake it from side to side and say, "Why no, Gunny Sergeant, you did not."

Say something substantive for a change, and you'll be removed from my shit list. Just blathering loudly how much you hate liberals means nothing, nada, zilch. We get that already.

I hope it's possible to put a moderator on ignore, because you have nothing to say that's meaningful at all, so that's where you're going.

Nope. Not possible. :eek:

Sorry Gunny is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

For those on USMB wondering what an example of disinformation is, this is it.
As opposed to the wild inaccurate and unbalanced ravings of krotchdog and the rest of the pack of mangy starving flea bit nutcases who can't see what is happening right in front of their faces ?
The OP's main fault is stating the obvious. The damage done by inept GOP leaders over the last several years led directly to voters rejecting the GOP in the last 2 elections. VooDoo economics and deregulation failed us miserably, and has been repudiated by a large majority of voters and economists and politicians.

Don't waste breath talking to your dazed wambly legged opponent. Press the fight, hit him again and again, let gravity do the rest.

Stating the obvious, huh? Wrong. How about deflecting from what the CURRENT administration is doing that makes the former one look like rank amateurs when it comes to fucking up, by tossing out stupid rhetoric as a smokescreen.

Here's a newsflash for ya' ... Do you think conservatives just might have figured out what's wrong with the GOP since as a whole, the GOP was not supported last two elections?

Problem is, it isn't for any of the stupid crap you lefties are trying to stick to the wall. It's for breaking faith with US. From vacillating Congresspersons who had the majority and no will to use it to a President who as much a lefty and globalist as he was conservative.

Will the GOP learn from this? Not anymore the Dems did by getting put flat out on their asses in the 90s only to pick up fucking up in 2006 where they left off in 96.

If you don't like getting hit with facts and reality, get out of the ring.
I am in the ring, Gunny. There are a few Republican members of state legislatures and Congress replaced by Democrats as a direct result of my efforts. Party in power in State houses, Congress have changed as a result of smart tactics and campaigning, organizing, fundraising, getting out MORE votes in which I have been deeply included.

Yelling and trashtalking and smearing and functioning under a puffed up false sense of moral or mental or ethical superiority will not win elections any more than nasty trashtalking your opponent will win a fight or football gamer or a war.

Dems will stay objective and will stay on the offensive. Will go for a total knockout of the GOP in 2010 and 2012.
We foresee a real split taking place in the GOP. Dems worry only about moderate Repubs. gaining political traction by forming a third party that would attract a of of Democrats.
We do not worry about the Conservatives, at a national or Congressional level.
The population and support numbers are not on their side. They would retain a few unassailable seats in Congress and a couple state legislatures, but after the GOP splits, teh Conservatives (under what ever name) will never be politically significant in forming national policy, again.
It will be centrist Independents (or whatever name a possible centrist 3rd party may take) and Democrats - who wil do everything they can to gather in centrists to their fold.

The GOP /Conservatives have lost their objectivity, have lost sight of reality, of what is going on in America. They just keep ratchetting up the emotional andorphins, keep clouding their thinking and their vision with self deluding INACCURATE noise.
The better tacticians and more clear headed will defeat the emotional, subjective opponent.
That's not a condescending putdown or an emotional assertion, it is based upon solid intel, involved research and as cold a factual analysis as can be done. Numbers. Tactical analysis.

The only thing gravity will do son is teardown this leftist house of Cards there building in Obama land so fast it will make your head spin.

Before you write off the GOP You might want to check out just how popular your Democratic congress is right now and remember that Obama won't be on the ticket to save their sorry asses in 2010. That's assuming there aren't about as many people ready to tar and feather the man as voted for him by then.

If this is a center left country why does Fox News Have more viewers night in and night out than CNN, MSNBC and NBC combined?

Congress's job rating is up 10 points or higher since 2008. Here's the rundown. Next?

Congress: Job Ratings

Pollingreport.com? Epic fail. Try again.

You've got a beef with a site that lists EVERY SINGLE POLL? Interesting.

Problem here is just another newby know-it-all talking out her ass. No one, since I became admin here, has been kicked off this board for their political beliefs.
I hope not. I joined this board to get away from the Partisan bullshit & sniping.

there is always going to be sniping...

what there isn't... is a no libs... or no conservatives... policy.

That's one.

Gunny, don't you know, you're not allowed to speak your mind. For that matter, anyone that doesn't agree with the likes of MM is an idiotic tool of Rush and should be burned, (doesn't matter if they don't listen to Rush or agree, etc.), much less have control of some 'dials' that could potentially lead to MM not being able to write whatever he/she wishes here.

BTW, weren't you in the Marines? Time for you to be 'watched' ya know?

And you folks of course wear the HYPOCRITE label so well. Isn't that precisely what YOU do? [Awwww, I didn't think of that....:lol:.]

Also, I've never mentioned Rush on this board. Never, until I just did.

This new day is not going to go well for the Republican Party because they are facing an awakening among the voters. This awakening began with the November election, and continues as the Congressional Republicans try to rename and sell the same tired policies of the past twenty-five plus years. These are the very policies that have brought America to the brink of ruin. More and more of the GOP rank and file are coming to realize that the party they have supported for decades have failed to serve and protect this nation and it’s people.
There are working and middle class Republican faithful that have lost much, but they still staunchly defend the GOP. As the new president and Democrat controlled Congress reverse and repair the devastation caused by Reaganomics and the policies it spawned, the number of these Republican faithful will diminish greatly, forcing that party to reevaluate their position and decide if they are going to reconnect with the American people, or keep trying to stay the course with their outdated policies and discriminatory loyalties.

Holy crap that was beautiful. I thought you were going to be a GOP defender.

But don't forget that the GOP has Corporate America/Wallstreet/The Bankers/oil Companies on their side.

All they have to do is raise gas prices to $4 and tank Wallstreet a month before the election and they will steal power back.

But it is true about Republicans being out of touch. I don't know any young new voters that are GOP.

Why does there have to be "control" over the conversation? That's my only point. I've debated where there's something legitimate to debate about. I don't post a bunch of driveling rhetorical talking points and expect that to be accepted as credible.

Forum List

Back