Who is running the nation!?

• The people

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The political class elitists

Votes: 17 94.4%

• Total voters

Evangelical

Apr 18, 2009
Many people are confused when they say "the Democrats did it! The Republicans did it!"

First, no, the Democrats did it...the Republicans spent 8 years under Bush trying to destroy the Dragon, and kill the beast, but the Democrats were just too crafty.

The fact is that the US is an elitist dictatorship.

Everything the American people want, but do not get, is because elitist Democratic fucks rule the country through "Permanent Washington" (the bureaucracy) that they built-up over the 40 years from ~1950-1990 that they controlled the Congress.

The proof is in the polls:

Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere

48% of Americans say not to legalize illegal immigrants, over 45% who say whatever.

75% of the "Political class" (those elitist bureaucrats and democrats) say illegals should be legalized.

77% of Americans say Politicians should give back AIG campaign contributions. 74Demos/78Repubs

29% of the Political Class say such contributions should be returned.

76% of Political class LOVES Geitner. Need I say any more on that one??!?!?!?!

55% of Americans are populist. Just 7% are Political class self-identified.

But you tell me, whose political opinions are running the nation?!

Go ahead, vote up top there ... let everyone know, because I bet everyone will agree fully that it is the elitist political class that is running the country. Well guess what.

1800 all over again baby! (Research the 1800 Jeffersonian Revolution if you don't know what I mean.)

You got it half right.

In fact that a is very good name for your political philosophy

You are a member of the lunatic fringe of the HALF-rights.

But as I'm a man with enourmous faith (thanks to the baby Jesus) I have hope that the scales will eventially fall from your eyes and the truth will not make you FREE, but will at least allow you to see YOUR CHAINS.

complete lunacy.

the beast ws created by the monied interests so they could control the entire economy, they got their way and left us with what we now have.

Its wasnt the dems that did this.

Many people are confused when they say "the Democrats did it! The Republicans did it!"

First, no, the Democrats did it...the Republicans spent 8 years under Bush trying to destroy the Dragon, and kill the beast, but the Democrats were just too crafty....................

QUOTE]

Could you take a few words to explain this statement? For those of us who just don't get it?

complete lunacy.

the beast ws created by the monied interests so they could control the entire economy, they got their way and left us with what we now have.

The Democrats are completely controlled by these elitists, but yes the problem always will be wealthy monied interests. The answer isn't to over-throw them, simply vote against them.

That is what happened in 1800.

But the Democrat's policies are closest to the policies of the Political Class...funny don't you think?

Republicans are more populist and so will win this struggle.

51% of people view tea parties favorably. 81% of Political Class despised the tea parties.

Just another example that Republicans are the BEST alternative.

If you don't believe the Democrats are elitist, just compare the views of Democrats and the Elitists...

If this doesn't convince you Democrats are elitists, you are probably a moron.

the bureaucracy, for most he morons here they will never know the oppressive hand of bureaucracy, the just dont run into at thier mcdonalds job or they become a part of the bureaucracy. For the Statist liberals its the american dream. Become a government employee and than they can use there bigotry to make the people they hate suffer.

You can see this attitude in some of the users who posted in this thread.

Pick up a well researched book about the policies of the different white house administrations and the author will report on the bureaucracy of the state department as a seperated politically entity.

Its pitiful people will post in disagreement, they have not studied nor thought of this so they post out of ignorance or bigotry.

It's true that bureaucracy is a separate agency.

In the book: "The Second Civil War" the author outlines the Bush agenda to destroy the bureaucracy aka "permanent Washington" and explains how it was neigh impossible to uproot the bastards.

Now the Democrats are back and who's in the administration?

Everyone from Carter to Clinton...wow, big surprise. Guess Permanent Washington didn't go very far....

What needs to happen is Republicans need to hold Congress and the Presidency long enough for these assholes to die off.

complete lunacy.

The Democrats are completely controlled by these elitists, but yes the problem always will be wealthy monied interests. The answer isn't to over-throw them, simply vote against them.

That is what happened in 1800.

But the Democrat's policies are closest to the policies of the Political Class...funny don't you think?

Republicans are more populist and so will win this struggle.

51% of people view tea parties favorably. 81% of Political Class despised the tea parties.

Just another example that Republicans are the BEST alternative.

A Rasmussen Report on tea party popularity is validation to you that Republicans are the BEST alternative?

Thanks for the illustration of your analytical process.

In the book: "The Second Civil War" the author outlines the Bush agenda to destroy the bureaucracy aka "permanent Washington" and explains how it was neigh impossible to uproot the bastards.

Everyone from Carter to Clinton...wow, big surprise. Guess Permanent Washington didn't go very far....

What needs to happen is Republicans need to hold Congress and the Presidency long enough for these assholes to die off.

How about a specific example of a beauracracy Bush tried to destroy but was unable to?

And how exactly did Bush plan to destroy the beauracy by adding old politicos to his government, like Cheney, Rumsfeld, Aschroft and Powell?

How about a specific example of a beauracracy Bush tried to destroy but was unable to?

And how exactly did Bush plan to destroy the beauracy by adding old politicos to his government, like Cheney, Rumsfeld, Aschroft and Powell?

EPA, modifications to the Clean Air act to try and reduce the encroachment of the EPA in fields such as mining waste which had already been regulated to death by the EPA and the EPA wanted a further expansion to the level of particulate pollution they could test for (at much greatly added cost due to the cost-benefit curve) and thus control mine waste into natural water systems.

I come from a big mining state...so that was pretty prevalent.

But you'll remember it most as Bush allowing us to "breath Mercury"...a load of bullshit.

If you want more lists go to the book which analyzes the Bush administration from the point of view of a "cold civil war" between conservatives and liberals.

Bush put the SEC to sleep.

How'd that all work out for us?

Do any of you feel freer as a result of it?

Yeah I find it ridiculous the Democratic party calls itself a party of the people, and then has super delegates to the extent that they solely determine the outcome of a primary, regardless of what the people voted for.

EPA, modifications to the Clean Air act to try and reduce the encroachment of the EPA in fields such as mining waste which had already been regulated to death by the EPA and the EPA wanted a further expansion to the level of particulate pollution they could test for (at much greatly added cost due to the cost-benefit curve) and thus control mine waste into natural water systems.

I come from a big mining state...so that was pretty prevalent.

But you'll remember it most as Bush allowing us to "breath Mercury"...a load of bullshit.

If you want more lists go to the book which analyzes the Bush administration from the point of view of a "cold civil war" between conservatives and liberals.

If there was a reason the EPA wasn't destroyed, it was because of permanent Americans. I don't live anywhere near Washington or have anything to do with political bureacracy, but I for one do not want the EPA destroyed.

I like clean water and air.

Do you like the EPA telling you to leave your house because you're polluting something? They do that all the time.

Forum List

Back