A Muslim hero and coward Jews

France saw a few extremist terrorists this week, and a hero Muslim police officer give his life in an attempt to stop them.
Meanwhile, the Jews ran away.

Editor of Britain s Jewish Chronicle claims people are fleeing Paris Daily Mail Online

'Every single French Jew I know has left Paris': Editor of Britain's Jewish Chronicle claims people are fleeing terror-hit French capital
Ya an armed police man does his job and you think unarmed Jews should stand around until they are murdered by your buddies the Muslims?

can't say anything bad about the guy that tried to stop the attack FRED , yep he tried . Too bad that he didn't succeed , too bad that he was murdered !!

as far as JEWS fleeing France , I don't blame them . Lots of anti Semitism in France and Europe . If I was a JEW I'd head to Israel especially if I had money .

France saw a few extremist terrorists this week, and a hero Muslim police officer give his life in an attempt to stop them.

Editor of Britain s Jewish Chronicle claims people are fleeing Paris Daily Mail Online

'Every single French Jew I know has left Paris': Editor of Britain's Jewish Chronicle claims people are fleeing terror-hit French capital

very good Freddie-----you are a true muslim----follower
of muhummad------murder the men, pillage the town,
rape the women and enslave their children and then
giggle "cowards" when they leave the pile of shit which
you are. For those who do not know------the Islamic stink
in France is a BIG VICTORY FOR ISLAM----especially those BRAVE mujaha-dogs in the service of pig allah-----
armed with klashnikovs purchased with "zakat" money----
(PS---they have the chutzpah to claim zakat is "charity"----)
Their sluts are wiggling their stinking asses and ululating
and screeching allahuakbar all over the world -----anyone
surprised?. Their first targets? a few old men with
pencils. -------then another slut and pimp attacked a grocery
store. ---------women and children shopping for apples and
onions

Only a One State Solution is now possible.

The Palestinians will have to be give to the UN to worry about.

The West Bank Jewish and the Palestinians removed.

Jerusalem as capital of Israel.

No right of return, ever.

America will support that to the lost drop of jihadist blood.

Ok Jake...time for bed.

Ok Jake...time for bed.

Yep, off you go, deltex. The nanny will bring you some warm milk.

The hero Muslim police officer was killed by a terrorist, an anti-semite such as you are!

Your sentiment is shared by all the terrorists so obviously you are a terrorist sympathizer.

Shame on you for your disgusting comments.... in view of what has happened in Paris where not only Jews but also Christians and a Muslim was killed.

getting back to the OP------Freddie----every muslim boy
with a Klashnikov facing a few old unarmed men with
pencils in their hands IS A HERO-------and every muslimah slut armed with a klashnikov and a stinking rag on her face---
in a grocery store----- is a HEROINE time for you to
do the allahuakbarrr ass up dance

Ya an armed police man does his job and you think unarmed Jews should stand around until they are murdered by your buddies the Muslims?

French police are not armed..Liberal utopia

Allah Monkey KIll!!!

51045916.jpg

When Jews kick muslim ass all over the middle east you cry about it like a little bitch. The Jew haters love Jews at the mercy of others. You're no doubt thrilled with the situation in Europe

Last edited:

Ok Jake...time for bed.

Yep, off you go, deltex. The nanny will bring you some warm milk.
Good one Jake...I see you turned on spell check and simple declarative sentence monitor.

Allah Monkey KIll!!!

51045916.jpg

That aint no monkey

monkeys are smart

that is a deranged hybrid sick psychopath!

no----it's a pious muslim. According to the DSM----one thru five------belief in a standard religion does not constitute
mental derangement------psychopathy is mental
derangement. You seem to be referring to SOCIOPATHY ----usually considered of the egosyntonic
type commonly called "personality disorder"

Allah Monkey KIll!!!

51045916.jpg

That aint no monkey

monkeys are smart

that is a deranged hybrid sick psychopath!

no----it's a pious muslim. According to the DSM----one thru five------belief in a standard religion does not constitute
mental derangement------psychopathy is mental
derangement. You seem to be referring to SOCIOPATHY ----usually considered of the egosyntonic
type commonly called "personality disorder"

That's right

cuckoo is what I mean ...in plain English it's cuckoo.

I know what EVIL the MUSLIMS did in France. I know what evil the Nazis did in France, the face of fascism hasn't changed too much. Muslims and Nazis blame JEWS for their own faults.

I know what EVIL the MUSLIMS did in France. I know what evil the Nazis did in France, the face of fascism hasn't changed too much. Muslims and Nazis blame JEWS for their own faults.

So true.

and that's why the term Islamo-Nazi has been coined.

Forum List

Back