A Muslim hero and coward Jews

You epitomize the problem with Islam today. Your savage brethren just murdered 16 totally innocent people in the name of your filthy barbaric religion and its terrorist prophet, and this is all you have to say?

Read the piece - a Jew said it, not me.
I simply linked to the cowardice the Jew told us about.
Take it up with him.

You're pure stupid.

My own grandfather bailed Europe before the Nazi invasion to his state. Thanks to that he's reaching 100 years today, 3 children and 17 grandchildren. I guess you consider that cowardice, as well?

Grow a brain.

I am still confused as to what makes the muslim cop a "HERO"?----he had a job and went to work that day------he was just
another victim of muslim filth-----no "hero"

Only in your tiny mind.
In fact, he tried to stop these extremists, whilst the Jews ran away.
Both are on record, the latter being recorded by a Jewish newspaper,

you are desperate, Freddie------the murdering pigs and dogs are all YOURS-------and the cop was lying on the
ground screaming-------now tell us that none of your pigs and dogs know where stinking slut hayat is hiding her stinking ass

Only a One State Solution is now possible.

The Palestinians will have to be give to the UN to worry about.

The West Bank Jewish and the Palestinians removed.

Jerusalem as capital of Israel.

No right of return, ever.

America will support that to the lost drop of jihadist blood.
Ok Jake...time for bed.

Yep, off you go, deltex. The nanny will bring you some warm milk.
Good one Jake...I see you turned on spell check and simple declarative sentence monitor.

Your posts are only worthy of being mocked, deltex.

Tis what it is.

that is all that is known about the
situation. It wasn't jews who murdered him----muslims

No - the full story of the murder is on record.
How he attacked the extremists, even though they were far more heavily armed, was wounded, them murdered by the bastards.
You are fucking stupid.

He had no choice-----he knew that the fucking muzzie pigs
would kill him------he barely fought-----He dropped himself
on the ground and cried

Oh, so you focus only on the one Muslim that was killed, but the Charlie Hebdo staff who stood in the face of Islamofacist animals death threats continued to practice their free speech rights aren't heroes?

Yo mean the shit stirring bastard extremist that deliberately caused trouble?
Much as I condemn the attacks without reservation, these silly twat cartoonists were deliberately insulting people in an attempt to sow hate.

really?----is that why the pigs and sows and dogs and bitches of mecca make cartoons-? gee----well---
not really to "sow hate" ----their agenda is to convince the
meccaist children to become murderers -----get a little girl to tie a bomb to her stinking ass for allah by the time she is 16.... Meccaist slut Hayat is only 26 years old------and already a murdering whore for muhummad----doing that which her mama and papa meccaist scum taught her to do. She is way up there as a heroine with slut amina

How he attacked the extremists, even though they were far more heavily armed, was wounded, them murdered by the bastards.
You are fucking stupid.

Actually asshole, it's Muslim coward animals that shoot unarmed innocent people over a stupid cartoon. They never have the balls to fight someone equally armed.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

Oh, so you focus only on the one Muslim that was killed, but the Charlie Hebdo staff who stood in the face of Islamofacist animals death threats continued to practice their free speech rights aren't heroes?

Yo mean the shit stirring bastard extremist that deliberately caused trouble?
Much as I condemn the attacks without reservation, these silly twat cartoonists were deliberately insulting people in an attempt to sow hate.

You have a strange way of condemning the attacks, by first attacking the Jews who were victims of Muslim coward animals. Typical Islamic asshole is what you are.

You are fucking stupid.

Actually asshole, it's Muslim coward animals that shoot unarmed innocent people over a stupid cartoon. They never have the balls to fight someone equally armed.

Islam, where brain cells go to die.

PUHLEEEZE Roudy----you are disparaging Freddie's heroes--------they were not armed----the fight was unbalanced-----all the young strong guys had in their
hands to fight scary old men holding pencils-----were
KLASHNIKOVS-----and grenade launcher--------they overcame----with the help of allah-------the pencils

Ok Jake...time for bed.

Good one Jake...I see you turned on spell check and simple declarative sentence monitor.

Tis what it is.
Thanks for the BJ, Jake....I had a great nights sleep.

Ok Jake...time for bed.

Tis what it is.
Thanks for the BJ, Jake....I had a great nights sleep.
So you finally admitted your like gay sex, but, bub, it was not me.

Glad you are out of the closet. :lol:

You daft fucker.
This hero was fighting the bastards, injured, but then shot in the head.
Your stupid hatred won't allow you to see this man tried to help everyone, and gave his life.
Fuck off.

Subhumans who devote so much energy to persecuting Jews should not be talking about "hatred".

You daft fucker.
Your stupid hatred won't allow you to see this man tried to help everyone, and gave his life.
Fuck off.

Subhumans who devote so much energy to persecuting Jews should not be talking about "hatred".

the cop was a Shiite murdered by a sunni bitch. Not an
uncommon occurence

France saw a few extremist terrorists this week, and a hero Muslim police officer give his life in an attempt to stop them.
Meanwhile, the Jews ran away.

Editor of Britain s Jewish Chronicle claims people are fleeing Paris Daily Mail Online

'Every single French Jew I know has left Paris': Editor of Britain's Jewish Chronicle claims people are fleeing terror-hit French capital

The Jews are making Aliyah to Israel - their homeland. What is that to you? You are not a Jew. Are they running away? No. They are returning back to their homeland, Israel. To God be the glory. This was prophesied in Ezekiel. They are being gathered to Israel from the 4 corners of the earth, Fred. But to be clear - French Jews made Aliyah to Israel in greater numbers than any other nation on earth. Ukraine being second. How many Jews left Israel this year? 7,000 and counting.
I believe in prophecy being fulfilled. I also believe that Obadiah's prophecy of the house of Benjamin and the house of Jacob turning the house of Esau into stubble is at the door. So tell your friends to get out of Israel because there is no future for the modern day house of Esau in Israel, Gaza or anywhere near Israel. They should pack their bags and leave now. The Jews are returning home.

I live in the USA-----lots of people tend to leave when the
islamo Nazi dogs show up. There are parts of the city
in which meccaists do not venture to set foot-------for some
reason (???) they do not feel comfortable or welcomed
in predominantly Italian neighborhoods

If you can't see it, mores the pity.

so you have no answer-----ok I did not think you did-----
sorry that I embarrassed you
Yes I have an answer. This thread is primarily a load of infantile back and forth insults. It's pathetic and illustrates an almost complete lack of intellectual thoughtfulness. If you read back over the thread and still can't see it, that's pretty sad.

If you can't see it, mores the pity.

so you have no answer-----ok I did not think you did-----
sorry that I embarrassed you
Yes I have an answer. This thread is primarily a load of infantile back and forth insults. It's pathetic and illustrates almost a complete lack of intellectual thoughtfulness. If you read back over the thread and still can't see it, that's pretty sad.

you have still not answered. The fact is that the OP was
idiotic------any anwer to that idiot islamo Nazi pig OP----
is necessarily tainted -------conversation with Freddie would
be something like conversation with Josef Goebbels. However---many of us attempt to respond out of the need to
respond to filth. Ignoriing Freddie would be like ignoring
the GRAND WIZARD of the KKK------no matter who ignored----the filth clings

You daft fucker.
Fuck off.

Subhumans

I'm sure a daft bastard with a silly tash said that about Jews some years ago.
Perhaps you would like to explain why using phrases of that nature is acceptable?

You daft fucker.
Fuck off.

Subhumans

I'm sure a daft bastard with a silly tash said that about Jews some years ago.
Perhaps you would like to explain why using phrases of that nature is acceptable?

yes---lots of islamo pigs refer to non muslims as dogs and pigs ----etc ---even monkeys-----it's the stink and filth of
muhummad al kanzeer-----which is why the islamo Nazi bastard Adolf Hitler so admired that dog from mecca

Forum List

Back