A Murder That Altered The Constitution

That is called 'a distinction without a difference.'

Soooo......that's all ya' got today?

I'll add more that you won't like, in a few.
Just be sure to use the correct words...

I use words with precision....carefully choosing what I wish to say, and how I say it.

As for your advice....I'll be certain to give it all the consideration it deserves.
Then you must be crossed eyed cause you missed the mark on how to pronounce(typed) democratic party..

While you'd love to be able to deny anything I've posted about your beloved collectivist-racist party.....you can't.

I spanked you earlier when you tried to insert the term 'fallacy'....and, of course, there are none.
Everything I post is true,accurate and correct.

Soooo the best you can do is carp about the name of the party.....the Democrat Party.

And....as you sense.....I do so out of disrespect for these contemporary Bolsheviks.

Now...c'mon.....let's hear you say it: D-E-M-O-C-R-A-T
I don't have a party, that is you fallacy of guessing and trying to demonize a person without facts to further your rhetoric..

I use the 'Duck Test.'

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck....it's a duck.'

You defend Obama and the Democrat Party regularly....ducky.

There is no Democrat party, there is a Democratic party...

Living in the past, eh?

Yeah, those were great old days - at least according to grandfather!

Only if his grandad wore a pillowcase with two eye holes over his head.
Which Granddad?

Remind me.....why did the Democrats form the KKK????
Which time, since the KKK was not a continuous organization through history...Trumpet's dad was a KKK member and was arrested at a one parade for disorderly conduct...Don't you want to slur him?

Let's cut to the chase, ducky.....the Democrats have always.....ALWAYS....been the party of slavery, segregation, lynching and second class citizenship.

Many complaints have been generated by the lack of vetting that Democrat/Liberals undergo....as compared to Republicans or conservatives do.
Vetting: make a careful and critical examination of one's qualifications and/or background.

Obama's, for example, was minimal...but....
When Sarah Palin arrived as a threat....

"Investigative Reporters Head to Alaska.... Alaska's getting pretty crowded...with investigative reporters and scandal-chasers."
Investigative Reporters Head to Alaska...And When Will Sarah Palin Meet the Press?

The following story, while of the same nature as above, the lack of scrutinizing, is far, far more significant. It also involves a Democrat, and lack of vetting.
..... the lack of careful investigation that changed America.

1. "When she was twelve years old, Ruth Stephenson was found sitting on the porch of the rectory of St. Paul’s Church in Birmingham, Alabama. She lived about a block away and was very attracted by the quiet faith of Catholics as they entered and left their church each day of the week. By chance, Ruth’s father happened by, saw her talking with the pastor, Fr. James Coyle, and peremptorily ordered her home."
The Murder of a Priest

2. Ruth's father was the Reverend Edwin Stephenson, "a minister of the now defunct Methodist Episcopal Church, South and a member of the Ku Klux Klan."
Sharon Davies, "Tragedy in Birmingham", Columbia Magazine, vol. 90, no. 3 (March 2010), p. 31.

"Last winter (when she was 18) he had whipped Ruth for staying out past nine thirty....On another occasion he had locked is daughter in her room for three days without food or water....Stephenson had joined in the lynching of an African American in 1902.....later he had shot a barber in his hometown of Birmingham."
Senator Mike Lee, "Our Lost Constitution," p. 89-90

3. During the summer of 1921, Stephenson went looking for his daughter, and went to the porch of the rectory of St. Paul’s Church in Birmingham, Alabama, and confronted the pastor, Fr. James Coyle.
"Where is my daughter?"
"With her husband."
"Well, my girl isn't married!!"
Coyle: "Your girl is a catholic, and she is married...I married her this evening."
"To whom???"
"...Pedro Gussman...a Catholic."
Gussman had once worked hanging wallpaper for Stephenson.

4. Stephenson had been famous for wishing "the whole Catholic institution was in hell!"
....now, his daughter married to a Catholic....and a Puerto Rican one at that!!!
"You have married her to that n***er! You...dirty, low down, yellow dog!"
Three shots rang out, and the unarmed Father James Coyle lay dead.
The Ku Klux Kla
n sprang into action arranging for a legal 'dream team' for Stephenson."
Ibid.

You'll never guess who the lead lawyer was....and how flimsy his vetting was.
But....he's pretty important in American history, and in the advancement of Democrat policy.

I have no emotive investment in what humans did 90 years ago..As far as KKK membership during that era it had republican and democrats were members..

Unless you feel you'd be mute....you really should stick to the truth:

1. Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425
  2. "The night riders move through the darkness, whit against the black road....they go about their business, their horsed draped, guns and bullwhips banging dully against saddles.
    ....this is the South Carolina of the 1870s, not of the turn of a new millennium, and the night riders are the terror of these times. they roam upcountry, visiting their version of justice on poor blacks and the Republicans that support them, refusing to bow to the requirements of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments."
    From the novel "The White Road," by John Connolly
Ex-Confederate soldiers established the Ku Klux Klan in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1866. They developed the first two words of the group's name from the Greek word kuklos, meaning "group or band," and took the third as a variant of the word clan. Starting as a largely recreational group, the Klan soon turned to intimidating newly freed African Americans. Riding at night, the Klan terrorized and sometimes murdered those it opposed. Members adopted a hooded white costume—a guise intended to represent the ghosts of the Confederate dead—to avoid identification and to frighten victims during nighttime raids.

Ku Klux Klan facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about Ku Klux Klan

The Klan declined in influence as the 1870s wore on. Arrests, combined with the return of southern whites to political dominance in the South, diminished its activity and influence.

The KKK activities died off buy then,,,
Resurgence
The KKK experienced a resurgence after world war I, reaching a peak of 3 or 4 million members in the 1920s. David W. Griffith's 1915 movie The Birth of a Nation, based on Thomas Dixon's 1905 novel The Clansman, served as the spark for this revival. The movie depicted the Klan as a heroic force defending the "Aryan birthright" of white southerners against African Americans and Radical Republicans seeking to build a Black Empire in the South. In particular, the movie showed a gallant Klan defending the honor of white women threatened by lecherous African American men.

By the end of the 1920s, a backlash against the KKK had developed. Reports of its violence turned public sentiment against the group, and its membership declined to about 40,000. At the same time, Louisiana, Michigan, and Oklahoma passed anti-mask laws intended to frustrate Klan activity. Most of these laws made it a misdemeanor to wear a mask that concealed the identity of the wearer, excluding masks worn for holiday costumes or other legitimate uses. South Carolina, Virginia, and Georgia later passed similar laws.

Again the clan dies off until the Civil Rights era..

The KKK experienced another, less successful resurgence during the 1960s as African
Americans won civil rights gains in the South. Opposed to the civil rights movement and its attempt to end racial segregation and discrimination, the Klan capitalized on the fears of whites, to grow to a membership of about 20,000

Just be sure to use the correct words...

I use words with precision....carefully choosing what I wish to say, and how I say it.

As for your advice....I'll be certain to give it all the consideration it deserves.
Then you must be crossed eyed cause you missed the mark on how to pronounce(typed) democratic party..

While you'd love to be able to deny anything I've posted about your beloved collectivist-racist party.....you can't.

I spanked you earlier when you tried to insert the term 'fallacy'....and, of course, there are none.

Soooo the best you can do is carp about the name of the party.....the Democrat Party.

And....as you sense.....I do so out of disrespect for these contemporary Bolsheviks.

I don't have a party, that is you fallacy of guessing and trying to demonize a person without facts to further your rhetoric..

I use the 'Duck Test.'

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck....it's a duck.'

I also criticize Oblama....and there is no Democratic Party...Your duck, like you, has laid a rotten egg....

Many complaints have been generated by the lack of vetting that Democrat/Liberals undergo....as compared to Republicans or conservatives do.
Vetting: make a careful and critical examination of one's qualifications and/or background.

Obama's, for example, was minimal...but....
When Sarah Palin arrived as a threat....

"Investigative Reporters Head to Alaska.... Alaska's getting pretty crowded...with investigative reporters and scandal-chasers."
Investigative Reporters Head to Alaska...And When Will Sarah Palin Meet the Press?

The following story, while of the same nature as above, the lack of scrutinizing, is far, far more significant. It also involves a Democrat, and lack of vetting.
..... the lack of careful investigation that changed America.

1. "When she was twelve years old, Ruth Stephenson was found sitting on the porch of the rectory of St. Paul’s Church in Birmingham, Alabama. She lived about a block away and was very attracted by the quiet faith of Catholics as they entered and left their church each day of the week. By chance, Ruth’s father happened by, saw her talking with the pastor, Fr. James Coyle, and peremptorily ordered her home."
The Murder of a Priest

2. Ruth's father was the Reverend Edwin Stephenson, "a minister of the now defunct Methodist Episcopal Church, South and a member of the Ku Klux Klan."
Sharon Davies, "Tragedy in Birmingham", Columbia Magazine, vol. 90, no. 3 (March 2010), p. 31.

"Last winter (when she was 18) he had whipped Ruth for staying out past nine thirty....On another occasion he had locked is daughter in her room for three days without food or water....Stephenson had joined in the lynching of an African American in 1902.....later he had shot a barber in his hometown of Birmingham."
Senator Mike Lee, "Our Lost Constitution," p. 89-90

3. During the summer of 1921, Stephenson went looking for his daughter, and went to the porch of the rectory of St. Paul’s Church in Birmingham, Alabama, and confronted the pastor, Fr. James Coyle.
"Where is my daughter?"
"With her husband."
"Well, my girl isn't married!!"
Coyle: "Your girl is a catholic, and she is married...I married her this evening."
"To whom???"
"...Pedro Gussman...a Catholic."
Gussman had once worked hanging wallpaper for Stephenson.

4. Stephenson had been famous for wishing "the whole Catholic institution was in hell!"
....now, his daughter married to a Catholic....and a Puerto Rican one at that!!!
"You have married her to that n***er! You...dirty, low down, yellow dog!"
Three shots rang out, and the unarmed Father James Coyle lay dead.
The Ku Klux Kla
n sprang into action arranging for a legal 'dream team' for Stephenson."
Ibid.

You'll never guess who the lead lawyer was....and how flimsy his vetting was.
But....he's pretty important in American history, and in the advancement of Democrat policy.

I have no emotive investment in what humans did 90 years ago..As far as KKK membership during that era it had republican and democrats were members..

1. Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425
  2. "The night riders move through the darkness, whit against the black road....they go about their business, their horsed draped, guns and bullwhips banging dully against saddles.
    ....this is the South Carolina of the 1870s, not of the turn of a new millennium, and the night riders are the terror of these times. they roam upcountry, visiting their version of justice on poor blacks and the Republicans that support them, refusing to bow to the requirements of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments."
Ex-Confederate soldiers established the Ku Klux Klan in Pulaski, Tennessee, in 1866. They developed the first two words of the group's name from the Greek word kuklos, meaning "group or band," and took the third as a variant of the word clan. Starting as a largely recreational group, the Klan soon turned to intimidating newly freed African Americans. Riding at night, the Klan terrorized and sometimes murdered those it opposed. Members adopted a hooded white costume—a guise intended to represent the ghosts of the Confederate dead—to avoid identification and to frighten victims during nighttime raids.

Ku Klux Klan facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about Ku Klux Klan

The Klan declined in influence as the 1870s wore on. Arrests, combined with the return of southern whites to political dominance in the South, diminished its activity and influence.

Resurgence
The KKK experienced a resurgence after world war I, reaching a peak of 3 or 4 million members in the 1920s. David W. Griffith's 1915 movie The Birth of a Nation, based on Thomas Dixon's 1905 novel The Clansman, served as the spark for this revival. The movie depicted the Klan as a heroic force defending the "Aryan birthright" of white southerners against African Americans and Radical Republicans seeking to build a Black Empire in the South. In particular, the movie showed a gallant Klan defending the honor of white women threatened by lecherous African American men.

By the end of the 1920s, a backlash against the KKK had developed. Reports of its violence turned public sentiment against the group, and its membership declined to about 40,000. At the same time, Louisiana, Michigan, and Oklahoma passed anti-mask laws intended to frustrate Klan activity. Most of these laws made it a misdemeanor to wear a mask that concealed the identity of the wearer, excluding masks worn for holiday costumes or other legitimate uses. South Carolina, Virginia, and Georgia later passed similar laws.

The KKK experienced another, less successful resurgence during the 1960s as African
Americans won civil rights gains in the South. Opposed to the civil rights movement and its attempt to end racial segregation and discrimination, the Klan capitalized on the fears of whites, to grow to a membership of about 20,000

Geee, ducky.....you sure are sensitive about the association of the KKK and the Democrat Party.....

One might think......

....never mind.

I use the 'Duck Test.'

I also criticize Oblama....and there is no Democratic Party...Your duck, like you, has laid a rotten egg....

"I also criticize Oblama..."

Examples???

Living in the past, eh?

Yeah, those were great old days - at least according to grandfather!

Which Granddad?

Which time, since the KKK was not a continuous organization through history...Trumpet's dad was a KKK member and was arrested at a one parade for disorderly conduct...Don't you want to slur him?

Let's cut to the chase, ducky.....the Democrats have always.....ALWAYS....been the party of slavery, segregation, lynching and second class citizenship.
Not true, as GOP has had members of the KKK, one was running for governor of Indiana in the 1920's.., and today David Duke is a republican and a member of the KKK..No party has directly endorsed the KKK, but members of the clan have endorsed members of both the democratic and republican parties..

Resurgence

Geee, ducky.....you sure are sensitive about the association of the KKK and the Democrat Party.....

One might think......

....never mind.
Now days it is the GOP which has the KKK on their side, and I still don't care....But please continue to project what you need to think what you do not know, it is nothing new.....You sure do build big straw men, try to keep a flame away...

Back to the point of this thread; the life-long relationship between the KKK and the Democrat Party.

Working together, they have altered the religious tradition that this nation was built on.

9. "The phrase "a wall of separation between church and state" played little role in jurisprudence until the mid-20th century. The doctrine has long played a large cultural role, preserved by pervasive anti-Catholic bigotry through organizations such as the Ku Klux Klan, and became a 'Constitutional principle' through the jurisprudence of an anti-Catholic bigot.

In 1947, Justice Hugo Black wrote the majority opinion in Everson v. Board of Education, the landmark Establishment Clause Supreme Court decision that barred use of tax revenues to transport children to religious (Catholic) schools.

Justice Black wrote:

No tax in any amount, large or small, can be levied to support any religious activities or institutions, whatever they may be called, or whatever form they may adopt to teach or practice religion. Neither a state nor the Federal Government can, openly or secretly, participate in the affairs of any religious organizations or groups and vice versa. In the words of Jefferson, the clause against establishment of religion by law was intended to erect 'a wall of separation between Church and State.'" 330 U.S. 1, 15-16

That sound you hear is our Founders spinning in their graves.

Which Granddad?

Not true, as GOP has had members of the KKK, one was running for governor of Indiana in the 1920's.., and today David Duke is a republican and a member of the KKK..No party has directly endorsed the KKK, but members of the clan have endorsed members of both the democratic and republican parties..

David Duke, Democrat through most of his political life.

David Duke....the Democrat

State Senator, 1975 (Baton Rouge Area)[edit]
Threshold > 50%

First Ballot, November 1, 1975

Louisiana State Senate, 1975
Party Candidate Votes %
Democratic Kenneth Osterberger 22,287 66
Democratic David Duke 11,079 33
N/A Others 1
Total 100
State Senator, 10th District, 1979 (Suburban New Orleans)[edit]
Threshold > 50% First Ballot, October 27, 1979

Louisiana State Senate, 10th District, 1979
Party Candidate Votes %
Democratic Joseph Tiemann 21,329 57
Democratic David Duke 9,897 26
N/A Others 6,459 17
Total 37,685 100
Democratic Nomination for United States Presidential Candidate, 1988 (Louisiana results)[edit]
Threshold = Plurality

1988 Democratic Presidential primary in Louisiana
Party Candidate Votes %
Democratic Jesse Jackson 221,522 35
Democratic Al Gore 174,971 28
Democratic Michael Dukakis 95,661 15
Democratic Dick Gephardt 67,029 11
Democratic Gary Hart 26,437 4
Democratic David Duke 23,391 4
Democratic Others 16,008 3
Total 625,019 100
Electoral history of David Duke - Wikipedia

Which Granddad?

David Duke, Democrat through most of his political life.
Yet he is now a republican, which doesn't mean that the GOP or democrats endorse him..Trump acted as if he had never heard of him when Duke pronounced his support for him, which is not unusual since no politician wants to be associated with people like him...

So why have you not demonized David Duke, but try to play guilt by association for what happened 100 years ago? When today the members of the democratic party has absolutely nothing to do with the KKK or any white supremacist groups, in fact they are the opposite of what the KKK endorses....The rightist are the ones which act like racist assholes towards the blacks and other minorities, while the left is racist to whites.....Which is why I would never associate myself with their parties...
I am not a racist and find it an aberration to judge people according to their race or sexual orientation..it is a waste of time when we need to concentrate of solving bigger, more important issues at hand...

Resurgence

One might think......

....never mind.
Now days it is the GOP which has the KKK on their side, and I still don't care....But please continue to project what you need to think what you do not know, it is nothing new.....You sure do build big straw men, try to keep a flame away...

Really?

Here's Democrat Bill 'the rapist' Clinton voicing his wishes:

Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'
Bill Clinton on Obama: 'A Few Years Ago, This Guy Would Have Been Carrying Our Bags'

Which Republican ex-Pres said anything like that????

C'mon, ducky....admit it.

So why have you not demonized David Duke, but try to play guilt by association for what happened 100 years ago? When today the members of the democratic party has absolutely nothing to do with the KKK or any white supremacist groups, in fact they are the opposite of what the KKK endorses....The rightist are the ones which act like racist assholes towards the blacks and other minorities, while the left is racist to whites.....Which is why I would never associate myself with their parties...

Democrats.....the party of 'blacks to the back of the bus'

While talking a great game, it is well known by all except liberals in general, and the Black community specifically, that the Democrat Party claims to be concerned with support of blacks, their record with respect to black politicians tells a different story…

1. In 2005, the Democrats did not name Donna Brazile to head the Democratic National Committee. They chose Howard Dean.

2. “Gov. David A. Paterson defiantly vowed to run for election next year despite the White House‘s urging that he withdraw from the New York governor’s race.” Obama Asks Paterson to Quit New York Governor’s Race

3. President Barack Obama has kept mum on the fate of Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY) for days -- but he tells CBS News that it's time for the embattled 80-year-old former Ways and Means Chairman to end his career "with dignity."

"I think Charlie Rangel served a very long time and served-- his constituents very well. But these-- allegations are very troubling," Obama told Harry Smith in an interview to be aired on the "Early Show." and first broadcast on the CBS Evening News with Katie Couric. http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0710/Obama_Time_for_Rangel_to_end_career_with_dignity.html

4 Harold Ford told not to run for Senator from New York:

“From the start, Mr. Ford’s potential candidacy angered national Democratic Party leaders by disrupting plans for what was planned as a seamless Gillibrand nomination. Harry Reid of Nevada, the Senate majority leader, called Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg to discourage him from supporting Mr. Ford, and Senator Charles E. Schumer of New York met personally with Mr. Ford to argue against his candidacy.” http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/02/nyregion/02ford.html

5. “As state comptroller, [Carl] McCall earned the distinction of being the first African American ever elected to a statewide office in New York. Four years later voters overwhelmingly supported McCall over Republican Bruce Blakeman 64.75 to 32.1%. McCall's reelection in 1998 may have given him the confidence he needed in order to pursue the governor's mansion….The McCall campaign had the support of the Democratic Party; whether or not McCall had the party's full support has been the subject of much debate….Still one wonders just how committed the party was to McCall's campaign….shunned by some of the state's most respected Democrats…McCall blamed his money woes on the national Democratic Party, claiming that the party had abandoned his campaign….” http://www.thefreelibrary.com/H.+Ca...sson+to+all+black+high-profile...-a0221086342

6. And, most telling, Bill Clinton’s remarks about the black candidate for the presidency:

“[A]s Hillary bungled Caroline, Bill’s handling of Ted was even worse. The day after Iowa, he phoned Kennedy and pressed for an endorsement, making the case for his wife. But Bill then went on, belittling Obama in a manner that deeply offended Kennedy. Recounting the conversation later to a friend, Teddy fumed that Clinton had said, A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.”

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0110/Teddys_anger.html

7. Three staffers working for embattled Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) were asked by security officers to leave an event in downtown Washington on Thursday after they tried to display large campaign signs just as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) was about to speak. .. Waters told The Hill afterward that the staffers had been displaying the signs at the annual legislative conference for the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, which was held at the Washington convention center a few blocks away. “It ain’t about Nancy. It’s about black people,” Waters said. http://thehill.com/homenews/house/119331-aides-working-for-maxine-waters-asked-to-leave-pelosi-event

8. And what Governor of Arkansas made the Saturday before Easter "Confederate Flag Day"?
The Arkansas Code, Section 1-5-107. Confederate Flag Day.
(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as "Confederate Flag Day" in this state.
No person, firm, or corporation shall display any Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America.
Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

"In April 1985, Governor Bill Clinton signed Act 985 into law...'
Mark R. Levin on Trent Lott & Moral Outrage on National Review Online

9. Do Democrats in Congress support blacks by practicing affirmative action in their hiring…and of course this would be our of moral convictions, as they are legally exempt from affirmative action requirements. More than passing interesting, the ‘National Journal,’ a survey of congressional staffers revealed that Democrats hired black employees at the same rate as Republicans: 2 percent. “The Racial Breakdown of Congressional Staffs,” National Journal, June 21, 2005

a. Schweitzer, “Do As I Say,” p. 9

10. Clinton pushed black candidate to drop out of Florida race:

“Bill Clinton sought to persuade Rep. Kendrick Meek to drop out of the race for Senate during a trip to Florida last week — and nearly succeeded…Clinton did not dangle a job in front of Meek, who gave up a safe House seat to run for the Senate, but instead made the case that the move would advance the congressman’s future prospects, said a third Democrat familiar with the conversations. Clinton campaigned with Meek in Florida on Oct. 19 and 20, and thought he had won Meek over. But as the week wore on, Meek lost his enthusiasm for the arrangement, spurred in part, a third Democratic source said, by his wife’s belief that he could still win the race. Clinton spoke with Meek again at week’s end, three Democrats said, and again Meek said he would drop out.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1010/44337.html#ixzz13hRcgQAh

By some strange coincidence, the Democrats, again, force a black to the back:

11. “Under an arrangement reached two days ago, Steny Hoyer of Maryland, the current majority leader, would get the No. 2 job of minority whip come January. Clyburn, now majority whip, would hold the post of assistant leader, newly created for the purpose of heading off a contest for the whip position.” http://www.businessweek.com/news/20...dership-as-clyburn-settles-for-no-3-post.html

In your face, boooyyyyyyyeeeeee!!!!

You seem to have the inability to use your intelligence to tell a story or present a case without extreme bias and prejudice...You need for some reason to demonize human action for political hit man points....Which only shows your prejudice is just as great as the KKK...

Last edited:

Resurgence

One might think......

....never mind.

Really?

And what Bill said was the truth..
When I was growing up in OKC in the 1960's-1970's those were positions that were forced upon minorities, Native American Indians were subjected also...Gays were beaten and killed, yet it was done by the will of a political party it was done by individuals who think like you do...

You seem to have the inability to use your intelligence to tell a story or present a case without extreme bias and prejudice...You need for some reason to demonize human action for political hit man points....Which only shows your prejudice is just as great as the KKK...

"...extreme bias and prejudice...."

Pshheewwww....

Your posts exhibit the very same thing that kept the Hindenburg up......hot air.

Let's point out that you have not been able to find even a smidgen of error in any information that I have posted.

Hence.....the conclusions that I reach are unassailable.

Instead....you simply post interminable versions of "is not, issssss nooottttt!!!"

Effectively, you verify everything I post.

Resurgence

One might think......

....never mind.

Really?

When I was growing up in OKC in the 1960's-1970's those were positions that were forced upon minorities, Native American Indians were subjected also...Gays were beaten and killed, yet it was done by the will of a political party it was done by individuals who think like you do...

"And what Bill said was the truth.."

Bill's a racist....just as his party....the Democrat Party....is.

He was speaking fondly of his earlier life.

Know who said that?
Ted Kennedy....he supported Obama instead of Hillary because of Bill's statement.

Resurgence

One might think......

....never mind.

Really?

"Gays were beaten and killed, yet it was done by the will of a political party it was done by individuals who think like you do..."

What a truly disgusting thing to attempt.

I must have wounded you deeply for you to try a smear like that.

10. In 1962, Justice Hugo Black wrote the majority opinion in Engel v. Vitale, the landmark Establishment Clause Supreme Court decision that outlawed prayer in public schools.
Justice Black wrote:

The petitioners contend among other things that the state laws requiring or permitting use of the Regents' prayer must be struck down as a violation of the Establishment Clause because that prayer was composed by governmental officials as a part of a governmental program to further religious beliefs. For this reason, petitioners argue, the State's use of the Regents' prayer in its public school system breaches the constitutional wall of separation between Church and State. We agree with that contention since we think that the constitutional prohibition against laws respecting an establishment of religion must at least mean that in this country it is no part of the business of government to compose official prayers for any group of the American people to recite as a part of a religious program carried on by government.

[Of course, there is no such 'constitutional wall of separation between Church and State'...]

Justice Hugo Black began his political career in the wake of his successful defense of a Klansman who murdered a Catholic priest. The modern application of the non-Constitutional doctrine "a wall of separation between church and state" derives from Black, a former Kladd of the Klavern of the Alabama Ku Klux Klan, who used his Klan base to secure a Senate seat and ultimately an appointment on the Supreme Court." Egnorance: Hugo Black and the real history of "the wall of separation between church and state"

And who put this bigot on the Supreme Court?

Franklin Delano Roosevelt....also a bigot....he famously said he favored those 'who had blood of the right sort.'

Forum List

Back